Rusty fans - two web sites!

Rusty fans - two web sites!

Post by Carl L. Marburg » Sun, 22 Sep 1996 04:00:00


Rusty fans, and maybe detractors, may be interested in checking out two
web sites I discovered recently. They are:

www.rustywallace.com

www.voicenet.com/~wmantz/

Lots of great pictures and information about the team, sponsors,etc.

Enjoy - Carl

 
 
 

Rusty fans - two web sites!

Post by Hooliga » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> Rusty fans, and maybe detractors, may be interested in checking out two
> web sites I discovered recently. They are:

> www.rustywallace.com

> www.voicenet.com/~wmantz/

> Lots of great pictures and information about the team, sponsors,etc.

> Enjoy - CarlHooligan says.....

Is that two websites or 2 fans? I don't know any Rusty fans. Do
they really exist. I think he is a total wuss and a ***.

 
 
 

Rusty fans - two web sites!

Post by Joe Nideros » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:
> CarlHooligan says.....
> Is that two websites or 2 fans? I don't know any Rusty fans. Do
> they really exist. I think he is a total wuss and a ***.

To respond to this in the way the author expects would be a waste of
bandwidth.
Go RUSTY!!!!
--
Joe Niderost
Go Rusty #2 MGD Ford Rules
Kento's NASCARds
http://SportToday.org/~kento

 
 
 

Rusty fans - two web sites!

Post by tokarc » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>> CarlHooligan says.....
>> Is that two websites or 2 fans? I don't know any Rusty fans. Do
>> they really exist. I think he is a total wuss and a ***.
>To respond to this in the way the author expects would be a waste of
>bandwidth.
>Go RUSTY!!!!
>--
>Joe Niderost
>Go Rusty #2 MGD Ford Rules
>Kento's NASCARds
>http://SportToday.org/~kento

I'm with you Joe....
GO RUSTY!!!!!!!

Mary

 
 
 

Rusty fans - two web sites!

Post by D » Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:00:00



Quote:

>> Rusty fans, and maybe detractors, may be interested in checking out two
>> web sites I discovered recently. They are:

>> www.rustywallace.com

>> www.voicenet.com/~wmantz/

>> Lots of great pictures and information about the team, sponsors,etc.

>> Enjoy - CarlHooligan says.....
>Is that two websites or 2 fans? I don't know any Rusty fans. Do
>they really exist. I think he is a total wuss and a ***.

This guy's not worth it.........Go RUSTY!!!!!!!!!