"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

Post by Morehits » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00


DE still has style and class......
Thank God for chapstick, faster horses, much faster cars, women who understand
and finally - thank God for Free Speech.
 
 
 

"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

Post by fordzill » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Come on now, I'll eat the crow,  but DE having style, and class?  That is a
bit of a stretch.


Quote:
> DE still has style and class......
> Thank God for chapstick, faster horses, much faster cars, women who
understand
> and finally - thank God for Free Speech.


 
 
 

"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

Post by SmarterThan » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00

class with a capital "A"


Quote:
>DE still has style and class......
>Thank God for chapstick, faster horses, much faster cars, women who
understand
>and finally - thank God for Free Speech.


 
 
 

"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

Post by JGFA » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00

TRUE

Quote:
> Come on now, I'll eat the crow,  but DE having style, and class?  That is
a
> bit of a stretch.



> > DE still has style and class......
> > Thank God for chapstick, faster horses, much faster cars, women who
> understand
> > and finally - thank God for Free Speech.

 
 
 

"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

Post by Douglas J. Bro » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

DE definitely has style.

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999 16:21:49 -0500, "fordzilla"

Quote:

>Come on now, I'll eat the crow,  but DE having style, and class?  That is a
>bit of a stretch.

 
 
 

"proves Gordon can win with any crew cheif "so sayeth DE

Post by mcag » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

And class.



Quote:
> DE definitely has style.

> On Sun, 3 Oct 1999 16:21:49 -0500, "fordzilla"

> >Come on now, I'll eat the crow,  but DE having style, and
class?  That is a
> >bit of a stretch.