Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Bchboun » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:48:41


So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing! If he goes
to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta be
fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!
 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Stewart Suck » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:54:50

can I get you a tissue ?


Quote:
> So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing! If he goes
> to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
> with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta be
> fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!


 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Bazooka Jo » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:27:41

well to begin with that was not racing it was a a bone headed move on his
part to try and take out the leader on a restart because the poor little
whinner didn't get his lap back because he was to slow. nothing sais you
gotta give a lap back, and they should never do it as far as im concerned. I
would never give a lap back to someone who just might come back and beat
you, its just stupid
as far as JR is concerned his bump was as you say just racing and he admited
it was his fault and sent a message to that effect to say he was sorry. you
need to get your facts strait before you rant lol.


Quote:
> So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing! If he goes
> to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
> with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta be
> fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!


 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by R a p p » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:47:49


Quote:
> So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing!

Sure it is.............  un;ess he hit him because jeff didn't give him a
charity lap back.

Gee..........come to think of it the contact probally was premeditated
wasn't it?   ;-)

 If he goes

Quote:
> to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
> with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta be
> fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Jim » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:51:04


Quote:
> So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing! If he goes
> to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
> with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta be
> fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!

Isn't his hair, like....dark brown?
 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by CBellinger » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:55:15

Quote:
>as far as JR is concerned his bump was as you say just racing and he admited
>it was his fault and sent a message to that effect to say he was sorry. you
>need to get your facts strait before you rant lol.

sorry lol.  damage has been done...

with biffle, yeah it was a dumb move, but there have been countless times where
drivers bump into each other intentionally and nascar does nothing about it.
should gordon have let him back on the lead lap?  no.  should he have been
pissed about it? no...if you belong on the lead lap, you wouldn't have got
lapped in the first place.  

however, i don't believe biffle was *trying* to take out gordon, tho it may
have appeared that way. he was just overly pissed and felt that it would be
"more effective" to voice his displeasure on the restart.  i am so sick of
nascar overreacting to this stuff--this is part of what makes the races fun,
drivers losing their temper and all that...(not that i watch the races to see
that)

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Moses Brow » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:59:46

Quote:

> well to begin with that was not racing it was a a bone headed move on his
> part to try and take out the leader on a restart because the poor little
> whinner didn't get his lap back because he was to slow. nothing sais you
> gotta give a lap back, and they should never do it as far as im concerned. I
> would never give a lap back to someone who just might come back and beat
> you, its just stupid
> as far as JR is concerned his bump was as you say just racing and he admited
> it was his fault and sent a message to that effect to say he was sorry. you
> need to get your facts strait before you rant lol.

http://www.nascar.com/2003/news/headlines/wc/07/20/nhis_tempers/index...

--
NP:

veritas~*~aequitas

"Jack's been cooking in the kitchen whompin' up some biscuits for us all"
*widespread panic*

"I find a way to trip all over almost every single step I take"
*todd snider*

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Douglas BISHO » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:06:48


Quote:
> well to begin with that was not racing it was a a bone headed move on his
> part to try and take out the leader on a restart because the poor little
> whinner didn't get his lap back because he was to slow. nothing sais you
> gotta give a lap back, and they should never do it as far as im concerned.
I
> would never give a lap back to someone who just might come back and beat
> you, its just stupid
> as far as JR is concerned his bump was as you say just racing and he
admited
> it was his fault and sent a message to that effect to say he was sorry.
you
> need to get your facts strait before you rant lol.



> > So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing! If he goes
> > to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
> > with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta
be
> > fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!

By now you might have heard the rest of the story ($1 Paul Harvey).
Gordon had just made a deal with Biffle on the previous caution to let him
go in the restart and if a caution came out he would let Biffle get the lap
back at that time.  Well a caution did come out right away and Biffle was
close enough but JG didn't let up till after the flagstand.....in other
words he didn't honor his word.  This has nothing to do with the ordinary
letting guys get their lap back or the GA either....it has to do with Gordon
failing to live up to a deal.  So when Biffle ran him up the track before
they got into turn one he got what was coming to him.  It will bite him
again before the season is over too.
 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Moses Brow » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:11:16

Quote:



>>well to begin with that was not racing it was a a bone headed move on his
>>part to try and take out the leader on a restart because the poor little
>>whinner didn't get his lap back because he was to slow. nothing sais you
>>gotta give a lap back, and they should never do it as far as im concerned.

> I

>>would never give a lap back to someone who just might come back and beat
>>you, its just stupid
>>as far as JR is concerned his bump was as you say just racing and he

> admited

>>it was his fault and sent a message to that effect to say he was sorry.

> you

>>need to get your facts strait before you rant lol.



>>>So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing! If he goes
>>>to the trailer for hitting the queen in the 24 the little E should go
>>>with him for taking out Rusty. I know thats just racing but hey, gotta

> be

>>>fair. Cant just punish people for hitting the fair haired boys!!

> By now you might have heard the rest of the story ($1 Paul Harvey).
> Gordon had just made a deal with Biffle on the previous caution to let him
> go in the restart and if a caution came out he would let Biffle get the lap
> back at that time.  Well a caution did come out right away and Biffle was
> close enough but JG didn't let up till after the flagstand.....in other
> words he didn't honor his word.  This has nothing to do with the ordinary
> letting guys get their lap back or the GA either....it has to do with Gordon
> failing to live up to a deal.  So when Biffle ran him up the track before
> they got into turn one he got what was coming to him.  It will bite him
> again before the season is over too.

yeah, biffle finished in the top 10, Gordon barely made the top 25.
Karma is a beeotch.

--
NP:

veritas~*~aequitas

"Jack's been cooking in the kitchen whompin' up some biscuits for us all"
*widespread panic*

"I find a way to trip all over almost every single step I take"
*todd snider*

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by Douglas BISHO » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:17:50



Quote:



> > So Biffile hits Gordon and beats him to turn 1? Thats racing!

> Sure it is.............  un;ess he hit him because jeff didn't give him a
> charity lap back.

> Gee..........come to think of it the contact probally was premeditated
> wasn't it?   ;-)

Wasn't "charity" it was a deal he made for Biffle not to race him on the
previous re-start.  Biffle didn't fight Gordon on that one and the deal was
if another yellow came out right away (and it did) Gordon would let him
by....(and he didn't).

Obviously Biffle had enough of a car for Gordon to be concerned about on a
restart.  He didn't want to be held up on the outside and lose the lead.

Biffle could have easily taken him out on the re-start but didn't.

Gordon was the *** in this deal.

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by La Vonn » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:26:45


Quote:
> >as far as JR is concerned his bump was as you say just racing and he
admited
> >it was his fault and sent a message to that effect to say he was sorry.
you
> >need to get your facts strait before you rant lol.

> sorry lol.  damage has been done...

> with biffle, yeah it was a dumb move, but there have been countless times
where
> drivers bump into each other intentionally and nascar does nothing about
it.
> should gordon have let him back on the lead lap?  no.  should he have been
> pissed about it? no...if you belong on the lead lap, you wouldn't have got
> lapped in the first place.

> however, i don't believe biffle was *trying* to take out gordon, tho it
may
> have appeared that way. he was just overly pissed and felt that it would
be
> "more effective" to voice his displeasure on the restart.  i am so sick of
> nascar overreacting to this stuff--this is part of what makes the races
fun,
> drivers losing their temper and all that...(not that i watch the races to
see
> that)

It would appear that after NASCAR heard the whole story, they decided Biffle
wasn't so 'out of line'.
 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by La Vonn » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:31:15

 > >

Quote:
> By now you might have heard the rest of the story ($1 Paul Harvey).
> Gordon had just made a deal with Biffle on the previous caution to let him
> go in the restart and if a caution came out he would let Biffle get the
lap
> back at that time.  Well a caution did come out right away and Biffle was
> close enough but JG didn't let up till after the flagstand.....in other
> words he didn't honor his word.  This has nothing to do with the ordinary
> letting guys get their lap back or the GA either....it has to do with
Gordon
> failing to live up to a deal.  So when Biffle ran him up the track before
> they got into turn one he got what was coming to him.  It will bite him
> again before the season is over too.

Not to mention that had Biffle not let up and let Gordon have the good start
that he wanted, he may have been able to get that lap back on his own. So he
screwed himself out of a lap by doing a favor that wasn't returned not more
than 2 laps later. Pretty shitty of Gordon if that's what happened. Has
anyone heard Gordon's side of the story? I wonder if he was fully aware of
the deal.
--

La Vonna
Go #2,  #20 and #42!
www.geocities.com/nascarlovingirl
***When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.***

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by mcwho » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:01:35


:
:
:
:  > >
: > By now you might have heard the rest of the story ($1 Paul Harvey).
: > Gordon had just made a deal with Biffle on the previous caution to let
him
: > go in the restart and if a caution came out he would let Biffle get the
: lap
: > back at that time.  Well a caution did come out right away and Biffle
was
: > close enough but JG didn't let up till after the flagstand.....in other
: > words he didn't honor his word.  This has nothing to do with the
ordinary
: > letting guys get their lap back or the GA either....it has to do with
: Gordon
: > failing to live up to a deal.  So when Biffle ran him up the track
before
: > they got into turn one he got what was coming to him.  It will bite him
: > again before the season is over too.
: >
: >
: >
:
: Not to mention that had Biffle not let up and let Gordon have the good
start
: that he wanted, he may have been able to get that lap back on his own. So
he
: screwed himself out of a lap by doing a favor that wasn't returned not
more
: than 2 laps later. Pretty shitty of Gordon if that's what happened. Has
: anyone heard Gordon's side of the story? I wonder if he was fully aware of
: the deal.
: --
:
: La Vonna

Yeah, but look what Gordon did after Biffle hit him. Ran right up to him and
passed him.  Biffle didn't stand of chance of keeping that lap if Gordon did
give it to him.  Not to mention Biffle finished ahead of him in the race.
Couple that with the fact that Gordon did not retaliate and NASCAR probably
just said, yep, it was tempers.
At this point I have already seen the other thread where it is said Gordons
radio has no transmissions concerning this deal.  TNT was broadcasting all
kinds of chatter today and I would be my last dollar that if they had
anything like an agreement that Jeff knew about they would have pointed it
out on the air after that restart.

--
McWhom
-----------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by mcwho » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:05:45




: >


: <snip>
:
: Obviously Biffle had enough of a car for Gordon to be concerned about on a
: restart.  He didn't want to be held up on the outside and lose the lead.
:
: Biffle could have easily taken him out on the re-start but didn't.

Oh sure, and the rest of the field.  That was a hell of a risk, though I do
think Biffle only kissed him  <evilG>.  I thought it was fun to watch, seems
a lot of the rookies these days want to make a splash, hehe.
:
: Gordon was the *** in this deal.

I would say it is as likely that Biffle's team initiated the deal and maybe
it got vetoed before it ever even got to Jeff.
:
:
:
--
McWhom
-----------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

Biffle should bring Jr to the red trailer with him!

Post by La Vonn » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:19:00


Quote:





> : >


> : <snip>
> :
> : Obviously Biffle had enough of a car for Gordon to be concerned about on
a
> : restart.  He didn't want to be held up on the outside and lose the lead.
> :
> : Biffle could have easily taken him out on the re-start but didn't.

> Oh sure, and the rest of the field.  That was a hell of a risk, though I
do
> think Biffle only kissed him  <evilG>.  I thought it was fun to watch,
seems
> a lot of the rookies these days want to make a splash, hehe.
> :
> : Gordon was the *** in this deal.

> I would say it is as likely that Biffle's team initiated the deal and
maybe
> it got vetoed before it ever even got to Jeff.
> :
> :
> :
> --
> McWhom
> -----------------------------------------------------------------

That would seem the probable scenario to me. I would love to hear Jeffs side
of the story. Hopefully, within the next few days we will.
--

La Vonna
Go #2,  #20 and #42!
www.geocities.com/nascarlovingirl
***When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.***