two second lead for Jeffry G

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Alan Jone » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 05:24:42


boogidy, boogedy, boogity!, JG leads lap one and every lap so far.  
what a jump he got on the start!  my money is on KB today but i'd
like to see JG get his first win of 'ten' this season.  JG's out to a
two second lead after the commercial break and this could be a very
long day for some in here.. WoooooHooooo!!!!!
 ___

 - http://alanjones.us
 - http://alanjones.us/rasn
 - man, them flames on that 24 car is ... smokin!
 - Subscribe to the 'Sue's Racin' News ~n~ Views' newsletter
   at http://victory-lap.com
 - http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/show?page=team&tid=16286

 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by J » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:41:21

Quote:

> boogidy, boogedy, boogity!, JG leads lap one and every lap so far.  
> what a jump he got on the start!  my money is on KB today but i'd
> like to see JG get his first win of 'ten' this season.  JG's out to a
> two second lead after the commercial break and this could be a very
> long day for some in here.. WoooooHooooo!!!!!
>  ___

>  - http://alanjones.us
>  - http://alanjones.us/rasn
>  - man, them flames on that 24 car is ... smokin!
>  - Subscribe to the 'Sue's Racin' News ~n~ Views' newsletter
>    at http://victory-lap.com
>  - http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/show?page=team&tid=16286

You obviously didn't mull over my suggestion a week back, to not post
UNTIL the race was over eh?

ROTFLMAO

Mz JJ

 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Robert R Kircher, Jr » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:56:57

Quote:



>> boogidy, boogedy, boogity!, JG leads lap one and every lap so far.
>> what a jump he got on the start!  my money is on KB today but i'd
>> like to see JG get his first win of 'ten' this season.  JG's out to a
>> two second lead after the commercial break and this could be a very
>> long day for some in here.. WoooooHooooo!!!!!
>>  ___

>>  - http://alanjones.us
>>  - http://alanjones.us/rasn
>>  - man, them flames on that 24 car is ... smokin!
>>  - Subscribe to the 'Sue's Racin' News ~n~ Views' newsletter
>>    at http://victory-lap.com
>>  -
>> http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/show?page=team&tid=16286

> You obviously didn't mull over my suggestion a week back, to not post
> UNTIL the race was over eh?

> ROTFLMAO

> Mz JJ

Stupid is as stupid does!!!!

If one ever needed a definition of that statement you only need to read a
headfull of Janals posts...  It all come clear after that.

--

Rob

 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Scot » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:11:38

Quote:

> JG's out to a two second lead after the commercial break and this could be a

very
long day for some in here..
WoooooHooooo!!!!!

A very long day for some indeed.

Fan of all...except a few of the 24's fans ;-)
Semper Fidelis

 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Crusade » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 07:37:43

Quote:


> > JG's out to a two second lead after the commercial break and this could be a
> very longg day for some in here..
> WoooooHooooo!!!!!

> A very long day for some indeed.
> Fan of all...except a few of the 24's fans ;-)
> Semper Fidelis

I'm starting to see what u mean about a few of the 24 fans,
of course u probably lump me in with that category too.
There are certain posters that E & JG's fans can agree upon.
I like having fun with u E fans, but y'all don't seem to have
any sense of humor like a few of us 24 fans. (Smiley-Winky Deal)
CRU
 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Gord » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:08:03

Quote:

> I'm starting to see what u mean about a few of the 24 fans,
> of course u probably lump me in with that category too.
> There are certain posters that E & JG's fans can agree upon.
> I like having fun with u E fans, but y'all don't seem to have
> any sense of humor like a few of us 24 fans. (Smiley-Winky Deal)
> CRU

E fans ( some other fans too)
can dish it out, but definitely can't take it.
 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Monro » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:42:09

look in the mirror


Quote:


> > I'm starting to see what u mean about a few of the 24 fans,
> > of course u probably lump me in with that category too.
> > There are certain posters that E & JG's fans can agree upon.
> > I like having fun with u E fans, but y'all don't seem to have
> > any sense of humor like a few of us 24 fans. (Smiley-Winky Deal)
> > CRU

> E fans ( some other fans too)
> can dish it out, but definitely can't take it.

 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Alan Jone » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:42:20

youre not much of a fan if youre afraid to cheer for your favorite
driver, especially on race day.  putting down or laughing at those
who do, shows youre a poor sport.



Quote:
>I'm starting to see what u mean about a few of the 24 fans,

 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Gord » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:44:00

Quote:

> look in the mirror

You broke yours?
 
 
 

two second lead for Jeffry G

Post by Wayne Man » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:36:38



Quote:

>youre not much of a fan if youre afraid to cheer for your favorite
>driver, especially on race day.  putting down or laughing at those
>who do, shows youre a poor sport.



>>I'm starting to see what u mean about a few of the 24 fans,

        Here Jalan, you seem to be out of apostophies, now learn how
to use them!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

\\/ayne //\ann