Why did they Red Flag the race?

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by slimsilve » Mon, 23 May 2005 10:58:19


I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?
 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by PettyFa » Mon, 23 May 2005 11:52:57



Quote:
>I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
>Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?

lets see, could it be the cars stopped wrecked on the track? naw now
go away you ***ing loser racist***smack!

 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by slimsilve » Mon, 23 May 2005 12:09:41

Aw come on don't call me names. You know damn well you don't want ***
thugs in your neighborhood
and would probably sell your house at the first site of a Cadillac Escalade
with 22 inch rims.


Quote:


>>I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
>>Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?

> lets see, could it be the cars stopped wrecked on the track? naw now
> go away you ***ing loser racist***smack!


 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by armpi » Mon, 23 May 2005 13:19:06


Quote:
> I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
> Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?

Well, they did go back under yellow as soon as Jr. pulled out of his pit
stall....
 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by PettyFa » Mon, 23 May 2005 14:38:33



Quote:
>Aw come on don't call me names. You know damn well you don't want ***
>thugs in your neighborhood
>and would probably sell your house at the first site of a Cadillac Escalade
>with 22 inch rims.

yawn be gone loser!
Quote:





>>>I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
>>>Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?

>> lets see, could it be the cars stopped wrecked on the track? naw now
>> go away you ***ing loser racist***smack!

 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by I-zheet M'drur » Mon, 23 May 2005 16:46:57

slimsilver spaketh thusly:

Quote:
> I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to
> clean up. Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car
> fixed?

   Because you're all (anybody that paid attention to it) MORONS.
   Welcome to Wrasslin' meets NASCAR.  It's a freakin' SHOW, not a
   race, it's th All Star Game for you morons who claom NASCAR is any
   different from the stick 'n' ball sports.

--
  _________________________________________
   If u are gonna say that I said something,
   please say what I REALLY said.   ($1 Earl)

 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by slimsilve » Mon, 23 May 2005 17:57:41

See my earlier post re NASCAR and the WWE


Quote:
> slimsilver spaketh thusly:

>> I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to
>> clean up. Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car
>> fixed?

>   Because you're all (anybody that paid attention to it) MORONS.
>   Welcome to Wrasslin' meets NASCAR.  It's a freakin' SHOW, not a
>   race, it's th All Star Game for you morons who claom NASCAR is any
>   different from the stick 'n' ball sports.

> --
>  _________________________________________
>   If u are gonna say that I said something,
>   please say what I REALLY said.   ($1 Earl)

 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by Cal Vaniz » Mon, 23 May 2005 23:10:00

Quote:

> Aw come on don't call me names. You know damn well you don't want ***
> thugs in your neighborhood
> and would probably sell your house at the first site of a Cadillac Escalade
> with 22 inch rims.





>>>I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
>>>Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?

>>lets see, could it be the cars stopped wrecked on the track? naw now
>>go away you ***ing loser racist***smack!

Move back home to Pretoria.
 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by The Anti To » Tue, 24 May 2005 01:00:33

Quote:

> Aw come on don't call me names. You know damn well you don't want
> *** thugs in your neighborhood
> and would probably sell your house at the first site of a Cadillac
> Escalade with 22 inch rims.

By the time that scenario of your happens;  your property value already
dropped and you probably will be too upside down to sell.  It has nothing to
do with the color of someone's skin;  but the truth is that you want poverty
(or even lower priced homes, in general) to be as far away from your home as
possible.   BTW,  down here in the South they don't have many "***
thugs".  They have white rednecks that live in homes with no electricity or
running water and use ATV's to commute to work (which is actually just a
moonshine still in the woods).  Most of the Blacks (and other minorities)
that move to the upscale Southern suburbs have excellent academic
credentials and self-made wealth.
 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by 20ca » Tue, 24 May 2005 03:22:33


Quote:
> Aw come on don't call me names. You know damn well you don't want ***
> thugs in your neighborhood
> and would probably sell your house at the first site of a Cadillac
> Escalade with 22 inch rims.

***s?  whaaaa?
 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by F.A.D.E.J » Tue, 24 May 2005 06:05:25


Quote:
>I didn't see anyone repairing a wall. I didn't see a big mess to clean up.
>Could it be they were waiting for Jr to get his car fixed?

Kind of a huge coincidence!

The race stays red flagged just long enough for Earnhardt to get his car
repaired. Almost as soon as he's on the track, the race resumes.

F.A.D.E.Jr.

 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by Bossma » Tue, 24 May 2005 08:27:21


Quote:

> Kind of a huge coincidence!

> The race stays red flagged just long enough for Earnhardt to get his car
> repaired. Almost as soon as he's on the track, the race resumes.

    Teams are allowed to work on their cars during the red flag at this
race. They
     repaired as much as they could until the race was restarted. When the
red flag
     condition was over they stopped repairing the car so he would stay on
the lead
     lap.
 
 
 

Why did they Red Flag the race?

Post by Cal Vaniz » Tue, 24 May 2005 12:28:12

Quote:



>>Kind of a huge coincidence!

>>The race stays red flagged just long enough for Earnhardt to get his car
>>repaired. Almost as soon as he's on the track, the race resumes.

>     Teams are allowed to work on their cars during the red flag at this
> race. They
>      repaired as much as they could until the race was restarted. When the
> red flag
>      condition was over they stopped repairing the car so he would stay on
> the lead
>      lap.

Could it be that since only green flag laps count at this race that they
decided run as few yellow laps as possible?