Figo confesses:"Real Madrid gives me more prestige"

Figo confesses:"Real Madrid gives me more prestige"

Post by Raulinho » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 02:30:07


So it hasn't taken that long for the flying portuguese to realize where he is
at. It's a big jump to go from a regional, el cheapo type of club like
Barcelona  to a universal club like Real Madrid. It won't be long before Figo
admits that he wasted five years of his life at that academy of losers known as
Barcelona. Mark my words.

 
 
 

Figo confesses:"Real Madrid gives me more prestige"

Post by Lazarill » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 02:40:02



Quote:

> So it hasn't taken that long for the flying portuguese to realize where he
is
> at. It's a big jump to go from a regional, el cheapo type of club like
> Barcelona  to a universal club like Real Madrid. It won't be long before
Figo
> admits that he wasted five years of his life at that academy of losers
known as
> Barcelona. Mark my words.

well.....you're are speaking about this universal club which was ridicoulous
against Toledo in Spanish Cup ? LOL :-)))

 
 
 

Figo confesses:"Real Madrid gives me more prestige"

Post by Nadir Maso » Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:03:24

Quote:



> > So it hasn't taken that long for the flying portuguese to realize where he
> is
> > at. It's a big jump to go from a regional, el cheapo type of club like
> > Barcelona  to a universal club like Real Madrid. It won't be long before
> Figo
> > admits that he wasted five years of his life at that academy of losers
> known as
> > Barcelona. Mark my words.
> well.....you're are speaking about this universal club which was ridicoulous
> against Toledo in Spanish Cup ? LOL :-)))

Let's not forget the "universal" loss at the Intercontinental Cup :)

 
 
 

Figo confesses:"Real Madrid gives me more prestige"

Post by van Une » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:53:30


Quote:



>> > So it hasn't taken that long for the flying portuguese to realize where
he
>> is
>> > at. It's a big jump to go from a regional, el cheapo type of club like
>> > Barcelona  to a universal club like Real Madrid. It won't be long
before
>> Figo
>> > admits that he wasted five years of his life at that academy of losers
>> known as
>> > Barcelona. Mark my words.

>> well.....you're are speaking about this universal club which was
ridicoulous
>> against Toledo in Spanish Cup ? LOL :-)))

>Let's not forget the "universal" loss at the Intercontinental Cup :)

And where did Figo become a star? Post like these are so stupid i shouldn't
even bother reacting

Pepijn.