More virginal immaculateness

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Futbolmetri » Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:04:09


There is this absurd possibility that Milan and Inter may be sent to trial
for alleged financial irregularities regarding the 2004-2005 and 2005-2006
seasons. The Immaculate ***s' position seems particularly bad, because
apparently they would not even have been allowed to compete in the 2005-2006
championship if they had not fudged their balance sheet. A championship, as
we all know, won by the Immaculate ***s by finishing in third place.
Rumors are that they may face a hefty fine, a point deduction, relegation,
and may even be stripped of their glorious 2005-2006 championship.

I refuse to believe such allegations. The ***al immaculateness of the
Immaculate ***s cannot be disputed. And even if they did commit any
irregularities, it must have been to defend themselves from the Big Bad
Wolf, also known as Luciano "the scapegoat" Moggi. At least that's what the
pink toilet paper says...

D

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Goldmun » Sat, 23 Jun 2007 01:43:26

/* fog machine on */

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:04:09 +0200, "Futbolmetrix"

Quote:

>There is this absurd possibility that Milan and Inter may be sent to trial
>for alleged financial irregularities regarding the 2004-2005 and 2005-2006
>seasons. The Immaculate ***s' position seems particularly bad, because
>apparently they would not even have been allowed to compete in the 2005-2006
>championship if they had not fudged their balance sheet. A championship, as
>we all know, won by the Immaculate ***s by finishing in third place.
>Rumors are that they may face a hefty fine, a point deduction, relegation,
>and may even be stripped of their glorious 2005-2006 championship.

>I refuse to believe such allegations. The ***al immaculateness of the
>Immaculate ***s cannot be disputed. And even if they did commit any
>irregularities, it must have been to defend themselves from the Big Bad
>Wolf, also known as Luciano "the scapegoat" Moggi. At least that's what the
>pink toilet paper says...

>D

/* fog machine off */

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Futbolmetri » Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:04:33


Quote:
> /* fog machine on */

That's quite admirable that you admit to spreading a thick layer of fog so
that you can avoid seeing things that you would rather not see.

Daniele

Quote:
> /* fog machine off */


 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Goldmun » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:00:00

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:04:33 +0200, "Futbolmetrix"

Quote:



>> /* fog machine on */

>That's quite admirable that you admit to spreading a thick layer of fog so
>that you can avoid seeing things that you would rather not see.

>Daniele

>> /* fog machine off */

Post was clear enough: fog machine tags were delimitating your
juventino stereotype.

The story has already been written: Juve is a victim, any child
stealing a candy will be another brick in the wall that justifies that
Juve has been punished as a scapegoat, but everyone else was as guilty
as Moggi, if not more.
Then Juve will win another scudetto, sooner or later, and will
increase the glory of the club, showing that it is stronger than evil
enemies and that Truth wins and glorifies bianconeri.

Amen.

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Benn » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:17:55

 > Subject : More ***al immaculateness

 > Post was clear enough: fog machine tags were delimitating your
 > juventino stereotype.

 > The story has already been written: Juve is a victim, any child
 > stealing a candy will be another brick in the wall that justifies that
 > Juve has been punished as a scapegoat, but everyone else was as guilty
 > as Moggi, if not more.
 > Then Juve will win another scudetto, sooner or later, and will
 > increase the glory of the club, showing that it is stronger than evil
 > enemies and that Truth wins and glorifies bianconeri.

Still doesn't change the fact that your president is a complete and
utter idiot and Daniele was right all along. Capello is feeling very
smug right now, much as I hate the bastard, he has every reason to be :

"It would be great if they stripped the Nerazzurri of that title and
they were to assign it to Roma. I kept on hearing statements in Spain on
how Inters Scudetto win was clean and honest."

                                http://SportToday.org/
                     Rss feed : http://SportToday.org/

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Goldmun » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 03:58:59



Quote:
>Still doesn't change the fact that your president is a complete and
>utter idiot and Daniele was right all along.

If Inter and Milan (try not to forget both teams are investigated)
have made over evaluation of players, they should be fined. If over
evaluation of a player is anything that can ever be evaluated, like
when Juve used to over evaluate the properties it had around Torino in
order to get the right plus in the budget.

Mixing this with what Moggi did is completely bullshit.

Quote:
>Capello is feeling very
>smug right now, much as I hate the bastard, he has every reason to be :

>"It would be great if they stripped the Nerazzurri of that title and
>they were to assign it to Roma. I kept on hearing statements in Spain on
>how Inters Scudetto win was clean and honest."

Mr Who? Are you referring to Mr. "I will never go to Juve", Mr. "Any
rumour about me joining Real is a lie" or Mr. "I already decided that
when I'm 60 I will retire. It's sure, I have one word". ?
Tell me, I like to know the name of the one that can give lessons to
everybody
 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Benn » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 04:14:40

 > Subject : More ***al immaculateness

 > If Inter and Milan (try not to forget both teams are investigated)

And Roma amongst others.

 > have made over evaluation of players, they should be fined. If over
 > evaluation of a player is anything that can ever be evaluated, like
 > when Juve used to over evaluate the properties it had around Torino in
 > order to get the right plus in the budget.

All the clubs involved cooked the books and in some cases made up
transfers for players that didn't exist. This happened so long ago I
assumed it was different story until Daniele mentioned the year.
There's nothing to worry about in this respect, the Suazo situation
seems more serious. That's why I said Moratti is an idiot.

 > Mixing this with what Moggi did is completely bullshit.

Absolutely. They're not comparable in anyway.

 > Mr Who? Are you referring to Mr. "I will never go to Juve", Mr. "Any
 > rumour about me joining Real is a lie" or Mr. "I already decided that
 > when I'm 60 I will retire. It's sure, I have one word". ?
 > Tell me, I like to know the name of the one that can give lessons to
 > everybody

He's a *** and has been shot down all season but the bottom line is he
got the job done and Inter aren't as immaculate as they were made out to
be. I gave them the benefit for the doubt, Daniele didn't and he's been
proven right.

                                http://SportToday.org/
                     Rss feed : http://SportToday.org/

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Futbolmetri » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 07:53:03


Quote:
> Then Juve will win another scudetto, sooner or later, and will
> increase the glory of the club, showing that it is stronger than evil
> enemies and that Truth wins and glorifies bianconeri.

> Amen.

I see you are slowly converting to the true faith. Good, my son. Go forth
and spread the faith!

Daniele

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Futbolmetri » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:23:30


Quote:
> If Inter and Milan (try not to forget both teams are investigated)
> have made over evaluation of players, they should be fined.

Yes, getting away with a fine would be nice. The sporting code, though, is
very explicit.

http://www.figc.it/italiano/norme/cod_giust_sportiva/attuale/tit1_cgs...
Article 7, comma 3:

3. La societ che, mediante falsificazione dei propri documenti contabili o
amministrativi, tenta di ottenere od ottenga l'iscrizione ad un campionato a
cui non avrebbe potuto essere ammessa sulla base delle disposizioni federali
vigenti al momento del fatto, punita con una delle sanzioni previste dall'art.
13, lettere f), g), h) e i).

"The society which, by falsifying its accounting or administrative
documents, attempts to obtain or obtains admission to a championship to
which it could  not have been admitted on the basis of the federal norms in
place at the time of the fact, is punished with one of the sanctions listed
in article 13, letters f), g), h), or i)."

Interesting, no? Note that Inter is explicitly accused of *obtaining
admission to a championship to which it could not have been admitted.*
Milan's position, on the other hand, is lighter. Somehow those lucky
bastards always seem to get away with what they do, be it their involvement
in calciopoli or cooking the books.

Now, what does Article 13, letters f), g), h), and i) have to say?

f) penalizzazione di uno o pi punti in classifica; la penalizzazione sul
punteggio, che si appalesi inefficace nella stagione sportiva in corso, pu
essere fatta scontare, in tutto o in parte, nella stagione sportiva
seguente;

"a penalty of one or more points in the standings; a penalty that is
ineffective during the current sporting season can be applied, in part or in
total, to the following sporting season."

g) retrocessione all'ultimo posto in classifica del campionato di competenza
o di qualsiasi altra competizione agonistica obbligatoria;

"Relegation to the last place of the standings of the relevant championship
or of whichever other mandatory competition" [Hey, maybe they'll disqualify
Inter from Coppa Italia]

h) esclusione dal campionato di competenza o da qualsiasi altra competizione
agonistica obbligatoria, con assegnazione da parte del Consiglio Federale ad
uno dei campionati di categoria inferiore;

"Exclusion from the relevant championship or from whichever other mandatory
competition, and reassignment to any inferior championship by the Federal
Council"

i) non assegnazione o revoca dell'assegnazione del titolo di campione
d'Italia o di vincente del campionato, del girone di competenza o di
competizione ufficiale;

"Non-assignment or cancellation of the title of Italian Champion or winner
of the championship or other official competition."

Anyway, you can sleep tight. The Gazzetta is pulling out all its guns in the
attempt to minimize things, and without the "popular sentiment" generated by
the summary trial conducted on newspapers and TVs, worst thing that can
happen to you is that you'll get a 1 point penalty.

Of course the first thing to do would be to take away the title  that Inter
won by arriving THIRD.

Quote:
> Mixing this with what Moggi did is completely bullshit.

That's what the Gazzetta would have you believe. The sporting code seems to
think differently. (Then one day you'll tell us exactly what Moggi did).

Daniele

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Futbolmetri » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:31:15


Quote:

> He's a *** and has been shot down all season but the bottom line is he
> got the job done and Inter aren't as immaculate as they were made out to
> be. I gave them the benefit for the doubt, Daniele didn't and he's been
> proven right.

I haven't been proven anything. The fact that Inter was suspected to be
guilty of grave financial irregularities was known since last summer. You
just preferred to shut your ears and eyes and pretend nothing happened. The
only news this week is that a prosecutor has decided to press charges. But
Inter has not been *proven* guilty of anything yet.

Presumption of innocence should hold for everybody, including the Immaculate
***s.

D

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Goldmun » Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:42:01



Quote:
>There's nothing to worry about in this respect, the Suazo situation
>seems more serious. That's why I said Moratti is an idiot.

What exactly is Moratti's problem with Suazo...? ;)
 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Benn » Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:49:41

 > Subject : More ***al immaculateness

 > What exactly is Moratti's problem with Suazo...? ;)

This :

http://SportToday.org/

FIGC: Suazo risks six-month ban Saturday 23 June, 2007

David Suazo risks a six-month ban after signing a contract with Inter
before the clubs had reached an agreement, warn the FIGC.

Both Suazo and Massimo Moratti said that a contract had already been
signed, noted Mario Stagliano, the former Vice-President of the
Federation investigative committee.

If that is the case, then even if it was torn up later, the crime was
admitted by both parties and so a punishment is applicable.

According to the regulations, the player and the President must be
suspended or face some form of sanction. The maximum ban is six months.

The Nerazzurri confirmed that they had penned a personal deal with the
striker even though Cagliari had not formally sold him yet.

So when Milan came in and secured a 10m transfer with the Sardinians,
they found him already promised to the other side of the San Siro.

This morning the Rossoneri officially pulled out of the agreement with
Cagliari because of that personal contract, but the matter could well
not be over with yet.

                                http://SportToday.org/
                     Rss feed : http://SportToday.org/

 
 
 

More virginal immaculateness

Post by Goldmun » Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:15:24



Quote:
> > Subject : More ***al immaculateness

> > What exactly is Moratti's problem with Suazo...? ;)

>This :

>http://SportToday.org/

>FIGC: Suazo risks six-month ban Saturday 23 June, 2007

>David Suazo risks a six-month ban after signing a contract with Inter
>before the clubs had reached an agreement, warn the FIGC.

>Both Suazo and Massimo Moratti said that a contract had already been
>signed, noted Mario Stagliano, the former Vice-President of the
>Federation investigative committee.

>If that is the case, then even if it was torn up later, the crime was
>admitted by both parties and so a punishment is applicable.

>According to the regulations, the player and the President must be
>suspended or face some form of sanction. The maximum ban is six months.

>The Nerazzurri confirmed that they had penned a personal deal with the
>striker even though Cagliari had not formally sold him yet.

>So when Milan came in and secured a 10m transfer with the Sardinians,
>they found him already promised to the other side of the San Siro.

>This morning the Rossoneri officially pulled out of the agreement with
>Cagliari because of that personal contract, but the matter could well
>not be over with yet.

So far the role of the stupid has been played by Galliani. They wanted
to show how stupid Moratti was, they announced suazo, though the
situation reversed back.
If there will be more problems we'll see, right now Milan was just
fooled.

Personally, I don't agree with so much hype: we're talking about
Suazo, not Ronaldinho.
Inter has Ibrahimovic, Adriano, Crespo and Cruz: suazo will complete
the pack, won't change much though.
Milan should go for a big name, so if losing suazo means trying with
Eto'o, they should thank Moratti.