- No one care's matchday?

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Google Beta Use » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:32:59


How many chances have Dortmund missed over the two legs?  RSS will be fun if 3 La Liga teams make the semis.

I'm not watching but are Madrid sleepwalking in the Gala game, or whatsup with that score?

 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Jesus Petr » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:42:47

Quote:

> How many chances have Dortmund missed over the two legs?  RSS will be fun if 3 La Liga teams make the semis.

> I'm not watching but are Madrid sleepwalking in the Gala game, or whatsup with that score?

 Why didn't I set my receiver to record these games? Argh!

 Tchau!
 Jesus Petry

 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Google Beta Use » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:53:21

Semi Final Wish:

Bayern/Juve vs. Madrid (so Madrid can be knocked out)

Dortmund vs. PSG/Barca (so PSG can be knocked out if it's them. If it's Barca, they'll probably win but at least it will be like a 12-8 aggregate score or something like that).

 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Clémen » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:57:22

Quote:
>> How many chances have Dortmund missed over the two legs?  RSS will be fun
>> if 3 La Liga teams make the semis.

>> I'm not watching but are Madrid sleepwalking in the Gala game, or whatsup
>> with that score?

> Why didn't I set my receiver to record these games? Argh!

Indeed a much more interesting matchday than expected.

I managed to catch just the final minutes, enough to jump in the Gala
bandwagon! It's a shame they didn't score at least a 4th.

Abra o,

Luiz Mello

 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Sven Mischki » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:25:09


Quote:
> How many chances have Dortmund missed over the two legs?  RSS will be fun
>if 3 La Liga teams make the semis.

Well, in the second half Malaga had plenty of chances themselves and
were arguably better quite a while.

Funny refereeing, one offside goal each. I was livid after the first,
but the end of the game was hilarious.

Ciao,
        SM
--
Avoid Santander, the magic bank that makes money disappear.

 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Real Mardi » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:35:30

Dortmund's manager could barely keep a straight face in the post match interview with Sky Sports, he was pissing himself laughing! Great stuff.

RM

 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by The Doct » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:02:23



Quote:

>Dortmund's manager could barely keep a straight face in the post match interview with Sky Sports, he was pissing himself laughing! Great stuff.

>RM

Dortmund and RM in the hat.
--

God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 amnd 53 on Atheism
I am a New World Order Enemy - I am an enemy of totalitarians and dictators.
 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by Abubak » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:10:06

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:53:21 +1000, Google Beta User  

Quote:

> Semi Final Wish:

> Bayern/Juve vs. Madrid (so Madrid can be knocked out)

> Dortmund vs. PSG/Barca (so PSG can be knocked out if it's them. If it's  
> Barca, they'll probably win but at least it will be like a 12-8  
> aggregate score or something like that).

Not happening. Either Barca wins it or whoever gets past Barca wins it.  
It's the way of the world.
 
 
 

- No one care's matchday?

Post by The Scrutinee » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:13:54



I read the subject and pissed myself laughing... ROFL

So true