West Brom v West Ham United

West Brom v West Ham United

Post by vmixtur » Wed, 03 May 2006 06:02:28


We got a live score service! Thought the lads played well tonight, took
it easy but the baggies couldnt hit a barn door from 10 yards.

Shame to see two west midlands clubs going down, after tonights win
thats 18 points out of 18 weve got from the 3 birmingham sides, and 9
all coming on monday night live games with 8 goals for and none
against.

Another point...weve got 100% in all monday night games this year.

one more stat...and a good one too..barring a miracle we have at least
10th place in the bag (possibly 8th) and that means that we havent been
in the bottom half of the table at any point this season. Not bad
considering we were favourites for the drop.

 
 
 

West Brom v West Ham United

Post by Razo » Wed, 03 May 2006 07:07:25

Cheers mate Reo Coker is awesome, !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
> Everybody has been raving about how Wigan have had a fantastic season
> since coming up from the Championship however i think you have done
> better. Best of luck in the FA Cup Final!.


 
 
 

West Brom v West Ham United

Post by Joerg Estelman » Wed, 03 May 2006 07:38:44

You're West Brom, mate? Sorry to see your lot go down. I'd rather it were
Chelshit.



Quote:
> Everybody has been raving about how Wigan have had a fantastic season
> since coming up from the Championship however i think you have done
> better. Best of luck in the FA Cup Final!.


 
 
 

West Brom v West Ham United

Post by Chuffste » Wed, 03 May 2006 07:53:57

Right at the start of the season,I said on here that we'd finish in the top
8...fingers crossed!
 
 
 

West Brom v West Ham United

Post by bateze » Wed, 03 May 2006 09:23:23


Quote:
>snipped<
> in the bottom half of the table at any point this season. Not bad
> considering we were favourites for the drop.

No nowhere near,Wigan were odds on to be relegated,I should know I backed
them (***y good judge eh *GRIN*)
--
David

"That Damn Butterfly"

 
 
 

West Brom v West Ham United

Post by BAC » Wed, 03 May 2006 21:58:31


Quote:
> We got a live score service! Thought the lads played well tonight, took
> it easy but the baggies couldnt hit a barn door from 10 yards.

> Shame to see two west midlands clubs going down, after tonights win
> thats 18 points out of 18 weve got from the 3 birmingham sides, and 9
> all coming on monday night live games with 8 goals for and none
> against.

> Another point...weve got 100% in all monday night games this year.

> one more stat...and a good one too..barring a miracle we have at least
> 10th place in the bag (possibly 8th) and that means that we havent been
> in the bottom half of the table at any point this season. Not bad
> considering we were favourites for the drop.

An unbelievably good season for us, in the circumstances. I wouldn't have
believed it possible a year ago.