FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by RED DEVI » Tue, 16 May 2006 00:35:55



Quote:

>> Where would Liverpool be with Gerrard?

>Still the most successful club in the history of the English game.

And still without a championship in what...15 years?
 
 
 

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by alkami.. » Tue, 16 May 2006 00:48:36

Quote:


> >> Where would Liverpool be with Gerrard?

> >Still the most successful club in the history of the English game.

> And still without a championship in what...15 years?

And yet still the most successful club in the history of the English
game.

I know it hurts Red Devil, I know it hurts.

 
 
 

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by RED DEVI » Tue, 16 May 2006 01:03:14


Quote:



>> >> Where would Liverpool be with Gerrard?

>> >Still the most successful club in the history of the English game.

>> And still without a championship in what...15 years?

>And yet still the most successful club in the history of the English
>game.

>I know it hurts Red Devil, I know it hurts.

I'll never deny that (that Liverpool are the most successful club).
Why should I?
   I have my own opinions on if they would have been if the Munich air
crash hadn't happened but credit where it's due. You've never seen a
post from me saying otherwise.

 
 
 

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by ken.over.. » Tue, 16 May 2006 01:27:39

Quote:
> And yet still the most successful club in the history of the English
> game.

Careful, if you keep bringing up Liverpool's distant past then we just
might start bringing it up too.
 
 
 

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by alkami.. » Tue, 16 May 2006 13:23:55

Quote:




> >> >> Where would Liverpool be with Gerrard?

> >> >Still the most successful club in the history of the English game.

> >> And still without a championship in what...15 years?

> >And yet still the most successful club in the history of the English
> >game.

> >I know it hurts Red Devil, I know it hurts.

> I'll never deny that (that Liverpool are the most successful club).
> Why should I?

Your acceptance or denial doesnt change the facts. And it's this
particular fact that eats you up inside.
 
 
 

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by Jesper Lauridse » Mon, 22 May 2006 00:14:24


Quote:

>>> Where would Liverpool be with Gerrard?

>>Still the most successful club in the history of the English game.

> And still without a championship in what...15 years?

That still leaves 11 years to go.

On the international scale there was a championship just last year. Half
the Europan Cups, and half the UEFA cups, ever won by English teams are
to found in the trophy cabinet at Anfield.

 
 
 

FA Cup Final Liverpool - West Ham

Post by Jesper Lauridse » Mon, 22 May 2006 00:14:24


Quote:

>>Your acceptance or denial doesnt change the facts. And it's this
>>particular fact that eats you up inside.

> You "forgot" to comment this:

> "I have my own opinions on if they would have been if the Munich air
> crash hadn't happened but credit where it's due. You've never seen a
> post from me saying otherwise."

Not much need to comment. It's pretty clear what Red Devil fantasize would
have happened, and he's certainly not going to give credit for any Liverpool
performance.