Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Kumbakonam Sudarsh » Tue, 22 Oct 1996 04:00:00


After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
Ferguson had to say:

``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
human,'' he said.
``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.

Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
arsehole kidding?

Sudar
--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sudarshan Rajagopal         |  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Snap » Tue, 22 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
>Ferguson had to say:
>``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
>human,'' he said.
>``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
>greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.
>Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
>arsehole kidding?

The arsehole is you, with your made-up quote.
If you want to lie, at least credit your audience with some
intelligence and make it convincing.

Oh for a newsgroup where the English can talk about their game in
peace, without having to wade through mounds of vacuous bullshit from
interested onlookers from the far corners of the globe.
The usual pattern is claiming one of our teams as their own (normally
the choice is between ManU, not-ManU and Liverpool), then they spend
the rest of their time proving their passion for the game, to a world
that is listening,  by making the most brain-meltingly poor insults
about other English teams.

Furgusson sux, Cole suxxxx!!!!
Cuntona is the world shittyiest playor!
Man U is for scumms!!!
Ha ha!!!! 5-0!!! 5-0!!! Ha.
Etc.
Sigh.

Snaps - melancholic and moody (and wondering what Swindon have in
store).

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Dennis Wayne Rodrigu » Tue, 22 Oct 1996 04:00:00

: After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
: Ferguson had to say:
:
: ``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
: human,'' he said.
: ``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
: greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.
:
: Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
: arsehole kidding?
:
Please ask Mr. Ferguson to pull his head out of his arse.

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by D » Wed, 23 Oct 1996 04:00:00


Quote:

>: After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
>: Ferguson had to say:
>:
>: ``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
>: human,'' he said.
>: ``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
>: greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.
>:
>: Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
>: arsehole kidding?
>:
>Please ask Mr. Ferguson to pull his head out of his arse.

Typical bullshit from a ABU, that quote was made by a gentleman who
happens to be President of the Man United Supporters Club...not fergy,
if you wish to gloat over the win at least get your facts straight.
  Come to think of it, Fergy did do an interview after the Newcastle
game, which is something that that gobshite Keegan refused to do after
the Wembley game!
 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Tony Fel » Wed, 23 Oct 1996 04:00:00



Quote:

>: After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
>: Ferguson had to say:
>:
>: ``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
>: human,'' he said.
>: ``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
>: greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.
>:
>: Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
>: arsehole kidding?
>:
>Please ask Mr. Ferguson to pull his head out of his arse.

Hook, line, sinker, rod and angler too :)
--
Tony Fell
 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by SC » Thu, 24 Oct 1996 04:00:00

let's get this straight Snaps, just because you live in Engalnd,
doesn't        
mean you're the only one to have the right to comment on the
games.              

i can't work out if your'e extremely arrogant, or just
writing                  
sarcastic ***on the net like half of the people you're winging
about.          

The main reason that England has been struggling so much lately,
is        
because the have fallen behind the rest of Europe/South America. Just  
when the English start to adapt their game, you don't want to
hear        
anymore opinions on the good/bad of the Englich
game.                          

Peter Beardsley forever! (NUFC Supporter, and not even
English)                

Quote:

> Oh for a newsgroup where the English can talk about their game in
> peace, without having to wade through mounds of vacuous bullshit from
> interested onlookers from the far corners of the globe.
> The usual pattern is claiming one of our teams as their own (normally
> the choice is between ManU, not-ManU and Liverpool), then they spend
> the rest of their time proving their passion for the game, to a world
> that is listening,  by making the most brain-meltingly poor insults
> about other English teams.

> Furgusson sux, Cole suxxxx!!!!
> Cuntona is the world shittyiest playor!
> Man U is for scumms!!!
> Ha ha!!!! 5-0!!! 5-0!!! Ha.
> Etc.
> Sigh.

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Anthony Pott » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> If you want to lie, at least credit your audience with some
> intelligence and make it convincing.

Perhaps you ought to bear that in mind when you suggest taht anyone of
coloured skin will be beaten up in Newcastle.

Anthony Potts

CERN, Geneva

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Anthony Pott » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>   Come to think of it, Fergy did do an interview after the Newcastle
> game, which is something that that gobshite Keegan refused to do after
> the Wembley game!

Whats a matter diddums, all upset because the *** geordies walked all
over your little red crybabies?

There there, it wasn't your fault, it was the rain, the midweek game, the
colour of the strips, the injuries, the referee, the referee's
assistants,...

Basically, give it up. You lost, and you lost very seriously. Don't go
making up excuses, just look to the future.

Anthony Potts

CERN, Geneva

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Snap » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Basically, give it up. You lost, and you lost very seriously. Don't go
>making up excuses, just look to the future.

I`d rather stay in the present - with our Championship trophy and FA
Cup. And you too can be happy with your usual pre-Christmas lead.

Cue Dave Shepherd......

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by dougal mckinno » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> Oh for a newsgroup where the English can talk about their game in
> peace.

Firstly,  have you seen the amount of rubbish written by (presumably)
British people about "their" game?  I'm assuming that the messages posted
from indentifiably British sources are indeed British - I could be wrong.
 Don't assume it's "Johnny Foreigner" who talks all the bollocks.

Secondly, for a Man Utd fan to claim the game as exclusively "English"
with the number of "foreigners" on your books (players and backroom
staff) is a bit rich.

Having said that, Ferggussun is silly ass! Newcastle Geordie boys kick
your bottoms hard!!  Man U is for shitty people!!

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by brian.. » Sun, 27 Oct 1996 04:00:00


:After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
:Ferguson had to say:
:
:``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
:human,'' he said.
:``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
:greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.
:
:Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
:arsehole kidding?
:
:Sudar
:--
:-----------------------------------------------------------------------
:Sudarshan Rajagopal        |  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

:-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you wired up to MARS are something.
Fergi said no such thing you dip stick
Fergi saaid that Newcastle played well and that it was just one of them days.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
brian

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by brian.. » Sun, 27 Oct 1996 04:00:00


:
:>   Come to think of it, Fergy did do an interview after the Newcastle
:> game, which is something that that gobshite Keegan refused to do after
:> the Wembley game!
:>
:Whats a matter diddums, all upset because the *** geordies walked all
:over your little red crybabies?
:
:There there, it wasn't your fault, it was the rain, the midweek game, the
:colour of the strips, the injuries, the referee, the referee's
:assistants,...
:
:Basically, give it up. You lost, and you lost very seriously. Don't go
:making up excuses, just look to the future.
:
:
:Anthony Potts
:
:CERN, Geneva
:
Yes we lost one match to Newcastle 5-0
We did not loose the championship.
Please beatr in mind you small minded person that you are that Man U have been
the best team in England for the past 5 years. This will continue for the next
10.
Yeas we will have bad seasons but when you can clear the black and white from
your eyes look at the reserves Utd have, Look at the youth Utd have ,Look at the
money Utd have, Look in out trophy room.

Then my good friend get sick at the thought that Utd are here for a long time.
Brian

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by David Shepher » Mon, 28 Oct 1996 03:00:00



Quote:
> Please beatr in mind you small minded person that you are that Man
U have been
> the best team in England for the past 5 years.

  Overall, but not continuously.
  MU won nada in 1995 and only the MM cup in 1992.

Quote:
>This will continue for the next 10.

      days?   ;-)

Quote:
> Yeas we will have bad seasons but when you can clear the black and white from
> your eyes look at the reserves Utd have, Look at the youth Utd have
,Look at the
> money Utd have, Look in out trophy room.

  They've had money for a very long time,
  yet success has been very slow coming.
  In comparison to their income relative to their
  football rivals, Man Utd's success rate is pitiful.

Quote:
> Then my good friend get sick at the thought that Utd are here for a

long time.

   You're one of those people that are obsessed with becoming the
   next 'Liverpool' (*** team) by the sound of it.

   Yep - only another 9 championships to go and you can actually
   start having a genuine claim to being the best team in England
   instead of just a hot flavour of the decade.  :-|

Quote:
> Yes we lost one match to Newcastle 5-0
> We did not loose the championship.

   Very true.
   2 away losses and the wheels are falling off??  I think not.

   I wish you success, but not *** success - those seasons
   are boring :-]

dave

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by <MoOnWaLkEr> » Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:00:00

                                    _     _
                                   ((_____))
                                   ( .   . )  
                       ____________ (__U__) ______________
                                   vV     Vv                              
                   It's not where U are from that is important
                       it's where U are going that counts
                       ___________________________________

Yeah...!!! that's correct man!!!

///,        ////
\  /,      /  >.
 \  /,   _/  /.
  \_  /_/   /.
   \__/_   <      
   /<<< \_\_      
  /,)^>>_._ \      
  (/   \\ /\\\    
       // ````    
======((`=======
  Weiqiang'96
================

Quote:

> After the 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle, this is what Alex
> Ferguson had to say:

> ``This was an aberration that proves that even Manchester United are
> human,'' he said.
> ``We can recognise a great performance by other teams but we're still the
> greatest team anyone the world has ever seen.

> Greatest team anyone the world has seen?????? Who the hell is this
> arsehole kidding?

> Sudar
> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Sudarshan Rajagopal            |  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

> -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 

Ferguson is an arrogant ass

Post by Anthony Pott » Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:


> >Basically, give it up. You lost, and you lost very seriously. Don't go
> >making up excuses, just look to the future.

> I`d rather stay in the present - with our Championship trophy and FA
> Cup. And you too can be happy with your usual pre-Christmas lead.

Oh dear oh dear. The present? Eleven goals in two games.

Anthony Potts

CERN, Geneva