Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by Jackmorti » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 03:05:12


well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!!
Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by Zidane's Hea » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 03:21:29

Quote:

> well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

> Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

> He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!!
> Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

He's a rich, physically gifted thug.

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by RED DEVI » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 05:55:52



Quote:
>well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

>Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

>He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!!
>Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

Did you see it?

Thought not...

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by John Shocke » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 08:40:33

Quote:

> well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -
> Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...
> He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!! Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

If you recorded this, how about posting it on www.putfile.com or youtube.
Putfile retains much better the original resolution of the recording.

John

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by Jack Holli » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 09:09:30

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 16:55:52 -0400, RED DEVIL

Quote:

>>well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

>>Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

>>He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!!
>>Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

>Did you see it?

>Thought not...

Evidently, the Ref did.
 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by 100% Isento De Toxina » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 16:46:54

Quote:

> well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

> Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

I hear that our Special Operative "Guarda Abel" has already contacted
Interpol and Scotland Yard and they are preparing a nice jail cell for
the rufian.

Just give him posters of Everton FC to decorate his jail cell and about
4 or 5 cheap bottles of "Thunderbird" and the rufian will be properly
sedated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbird_%28wine%29

Andr

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by noel.wes.. » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:13:56

Quote:

> Evidently, the Ref did.

Now come on.

Poor Wayne's sending off vs Portugal in the World Cup was a travesty of
justice.

You only have to read the many many posts in this ng to see for
yourself that it was all that beastly Ronaldo's fault.  Lovely Wayne
likes picking flowers and singing in the choir at church on a Sunday,
he'd never do anything worthy of a sending off, such as stamping on a
prostrate opponent's groin.

And now he's supposed to have elbowed an opponent in the face?

I think those *** referees have something against the photogenic
Wayne.  Something needs to be done about it, I saw the incident and
Wayne's elbow hardly made contact with the ghastly colonial.

Two sendings off in successive matches for stamping and
elbowing.............if we're not careful, lovely Wayne's going to earn
a reputation as being something of a thug.

So he'd fit in nicely in most British cities on a Friday/Saturday
night............

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by John Shocke » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 03:43:23

If you recorded this incident, post it on www.putfile.com or youtube.

John

=======================================

Quote:


>> Evidently, the Ref did.

> Now come on.

> Poor Wayne's sending off vs Portugal in the World Cup was a travesty of
> justice.

> You only have to read the many many posts in this ng to see for
> yourself that it was all that beastly Ronaldo's fault.  Lovely Wayne
> likes picking flowers and singing in the choir at church on a Sunday,
> he'd never do anything worthy of a sending off, such as stamping on a
> prostrate opponent's groin.

> And now he's supposed to have elbowed an opponent in the face?

> I think those *** referees have something against the photogenic
> Wayne.  Something needs to be done about it, I saw the incident and
> Wayne's elbow hardly made contact with the ghastly colonial.

> Two sendings off in successive matches for stamping and
> elbowing.............if we're not careful, lovely Wayne's going to earn
> a reputation as being something of a thug.

> So he'd fit in nicely in most British cities on a Friday/Saturday
> night............

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by alkami.. » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 04:02:11

Quote:



> >well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

> >Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

> >He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!!
> >Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

> Did you see it?

> Thought not...

RD please stop being Man U's constant little PR ***. It's starting to
get boring and kind of pathetic.
 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by ssri » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 04:35:08

Here's a clip of the red card...

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?
cat=other&file=Manchester_United_vs_Porto___Wayne_Rooney_Red_Card.zip



Quote:
> well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

> Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

> He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no
> comments!!! Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by RED DEVI » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 05:05:14


Quote:



>> >well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -

>> >Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...

>> >He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!!
>> >Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

>> Did you see it?

>> Thought not...

>RD please stop being Man U's constant little PR ***. It's starting to
>get boring and kind of pathetic.

*** off plastic scouser ***
 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by noel.wes.. » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 05:13:11

Quote:

> If you recorded this, how about posting it on www.putfile.com or youtube.
> Putfile retains much better the original resolution of the recording.

> John

Well here's the clip:

http://www.badongo.com/vid/178143

Rooney openly laughs as he walks from the pitch?

He's clearly psychotic or in urgent need of anger management
therapy.............

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by John Shocke » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 05:36:14

Quote:


>> If you recorded this, how about posting it on www.putfile.com or youtube.
>> Putfile retains much better the original resolution of the recording.
>> John
> Well here's the clip:
> http://www.badongo.com/vid/178143
> Rooney openly laughs as he walks from the pitch?
> He's clearly psychotic or in urgent need of anger management
> therapy.............

That looks like a nuisance web site which appears to be asking for money
and requiring people to log in..
I do not suggest anyone enter that web site.

Again, post it to www.putfile.com or youtube.

John

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by Lucky Devi » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 06:22:48

Quote:


> > Evidently, the Ref did.

> Now come on.

> Poor Wayne's sending off vs Portugal in the World Cup was a travesty of
> justice.

I disagree. I feel that it is in FIFA's and everyone's best interest to
have any player who steps on an opposing player's *** purposely
while said player is on the ground, should indeed be sent off.

--
Neighborhood Superstar,

Devin Tregre

 
 
 

Rooney sent off against Portugal...again

Post by Lucky Devi » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 06:24:05

Quote:


> > well, not Portugal, but a portuguese team - FC Porto -
> > Rooney, realy is a saint...no doubt about it...
> > He is a realy good player, but his beaviour on the field...no comments!!! Shame on you...boy...shame on you...

> If you recorded this, how about posting it on www.putfile.com or youtube.
> Putfile retains much better the original resolution of the recording.

What's with the recent obsession with putting vidoes on sites such as
youtube, Ed?

--
Neighborhood Superstar,

Devin Tregre