Malaga v Dortmund R

Malaga v Dortmund R

Post by Binder Dunda » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 04:05:52


0-0 15 mins
Goetze with two good chances, stopped both times by Willy the
gentleman. goetze really should have at least scored on one?
Bit chippy it seems?
 
 
 

Malaga v Dortmund R

Post by Binder Dunda » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 04:36:16

0-0 ht
It seems like that half just flew by?
Dortmund with probably more chances and better chances, but Malaga
have had a couple as well.

I think Dortmund look more like the home team in this game and more
likely to score, but Malaga are quite capable of scoring.


Quote:
> 0-0 15 mins
> Goetze with two good chances, stopped both times by Willy the
> gentleman. goetze really should have at least scored on one?
> Bit chippy it seems?


 
 
 

Malaga v Dortmund R

Post by Binder Dunda » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 05:37:59

0-0 FT
Dortmund started the second half with a couple of good scoring
chances, but then the game fizzled out.  towards the end, neither team
were trying too hard to get a goal?


Quote:
> 0-0 ht
> It seems like that half just flew by?
> Dortmund with probably more chances and better chances, but Malaga
> have had a couple as well.

> I think Dortmund look more like the home team in this game and more
> likely to score, but Malaga are quite capable of scoring.


> > 0-0 15 mins
> > Goetze with two good chances, stopped both times by Willy the
> > gentleman. goetze really should have at least scored on one?
> > Bit chippy it seems?


 
 
 

Malaga v Dortmund R

Post by Werner Pichle » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:48:56


Quote:
> 0-0 15 mins
> Goetze with two good chances, stopped both times by Willy the
> gentleman. goetze really should have at least scored on one?
> Bit chippy it seems?

Oh Mario!
http://www.marca.com/2013/04/03/futbol/liga_campeones/1364998156.html

Ciao,
Werner

 
 
 

Malaga v Dortmund R

Post by Abubak » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 17:16:42

Quote:

> 0-0 FT
> Dortmund started the second half with a couple of good scoring
> chances, but then the game fizzled out.  towards the end, neither team
> were trying too hard to get a goal?

Dortmund play like an Eastern European team, with their tap tap tap short  
passing, lots numbers and supportive running off the ball. They are  
attractive when they get into attacks. Unfortunately, they also seem to  
finish like Eastern European teams, on the evidence of this game.

A shout out to the referee, Jonas Eriksson, who did a masterly job. It  
wasn't a particularly difficult game decisions wise by any means but he  
was practically faultless IMO. It was the little things like playing  
advantages that were just spot on.

Quote:

>> 0-0 ht
>> It seems like that half just flew by?
>> Dortmund with probably more chances and better chances, but Malaga
>> have had a couple as well.

>> I think Dortmund look more like the home team in this game and more
>> likely to score, but Malaga are quite capable of scoring.


>> > 0-0 15 mins
>> > Goetze with two good chances, stopped both times by Willy the
>> > gentleman. goetze really should have at least scored on one?
>> > Bit chippy it seems?

 
 
 

Malaga v Dortmund R

Post by Bruce D. Scot » Fri, 05 Apr 2013 21:00:00

|> 0-0 ht
|> It seems like that half just flew by?
|> Dortmund with probably more chances and better chances, but Malaga
|> have had a couple as well.
|>
|> I think Dortmund look more like the home team in this game and more
|> likely to score, but Malaga are quite capable of scoring.

They really should have scored (O Lewandowski!) but Weidenfeller came up
with two huge saves, the sort he makes against us, to keep the 0-0.

I think BvB will win easily at home since Malaga's style won't work if
they're behind.

--
ciao,
Bruce

drift wave turbulence:  http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~bds/