(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

Post by Motterma » Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:08:57


http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/
 
 
 

(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

Post by Victoria Barret » Thu, 09 Sep 2004 03:08:06

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:08:57 -0400, Motterman

Quote:

>http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

Go for it Ian!

(I've never been a CL commish yet, and I can't start now because of my
studies. Previously, we've had Jeroen Thompson, Jouni Honkala, and
Steve Davies as RSS CL commissioners, so why not you indeed)

P.S.: I started to form my team, and realised it will take more time
than my lunch break allows. First, UEFA won't allow you to choose more
than 2 players of any one CL team, and second, there are these tiny
little socks next to each player now, and I keep thinking how dumb
that looks. *g*

 
 
 

(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

Post by Motterma » Thu, 09 Sep 2004 03:27:58

Quote:

> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:08:57 -0400, Motterman

> >http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

> Go for it Ian!

> (I've never been a CL commish yet, and I can't start now because of my
> studies. Previously, we've had Jeroen Thompson, Jouni Honkala, and
> Steve Davies as RSS CL commissioners, so why not you indeed)

Set up here now-

Join RSS CL Fantasy:

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com.

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
link you can find at the the top of the page. Now enter the code
12947-3269

 
 
 

(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

Post by Victoria Barret » Thu, 09 Sep 2004 03:46:53

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:27:58 -0400, Motterman

Quote:

>Join RSS CL Fantasy:

>http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com.

>Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
>link you can find at the the top of the page. Now enter the code
>12947-3269

I'm in! Team name: Greek Doping XI.
 
 
 

(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

Post by Lucky Dev » Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:35:46


Quote:
>On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:27:58 -0400, Motterman

>>Join RSS CL Fantasy:

>>http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com.

>>Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
>>link you can find at the the top of the page. Now enter the code
>>12947-3269

>I'm in! Team name: Greek Doping XI.

I am trying to sign up, but keep getting this message;

"There has been an unexpected problem processing your request. Please use the
site navigation to return to what you were doing and try again. If the problem

I have done everything correctly in signing up to play. However, I cannot find
where it says leagues on the top of the page from that link that was provided
to us. Any ideas on what I should do is appreciated.

--
Even though I've changed, I am still the same...
Devin Tregre - Neighborhood Superstar

"The mongrel dog who runs away with his tail between his legs without fighting
shall not bark."

-Today, you are who you are today.

 
 
 

(Fantasy) RSS CL Fantasy League?

Post by Victoria Barret » Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:31:20


Quote:

>I am trying to sign up, but keep getting this message;

>"There has been an unexpected problem processing your request. Please use the
>site navigation to return to what you were doing and try again. If the problem

>I have done everything correctly in signing up to play. However, I cannot find
>where it says leagues on the top of the page from that link that was provided
>to us. Any ideas on what I should do is appreciated.

My mind is drawing a blank. Have you tried clearing your cookies?

Guys, any suggestions, other than keep trying?