Portuguese League Player of the year?

Portuguese League Player of the year?

Post by Lucky Devi » Thu, 18 May 2006 05:42:28


Quote:
> > And I agree with Lucky. I think Simao is better than Quaresma but

> That's because both of you are idiots, difference is Lucky is an humble
> idiot willing to admit to his shortcomings.

Son, give it a rest. I've tried to make peace with you, but since you
think I'm black and considering you're a pathetic racist ***, I
suppose that won't be happeneing. You are an argument-monger, a piece
of shit, and your life is so very pathetic, you must flame away at
anyone and everyone on the internet. What a ***ing***you are. I'm
not starting a bullshit flame war with you, you ***, reply if you
must but I'm finished with this.

I don't know what brought you to attack me, but I haven't done shit to
you.

--
Neigborhood Superstar,

Devin Tregre
"Fear is absolutely necessary. Without it, I would have been scared to
death." - Floyd Patterson

 
 
 

Portuguese League Player of the year?

Post by 100% Isento De Toxina » Thu, 18 May 2006 05:44:30

Quote:


> > > You seem to have quickly forgoten the last Euro. Where did Ronaldo and
> > > Figo played?

> > That was 2 years ago, There have been 13 games since, apparently under
> > that rock you live in news arrive 2 years too late.

> Yes, 13 games against powerhouses like Luxemburg and Liechtenstein.
> Please, I used to think you actually knew what you were talking about.
> You will see the exact same team tactics in the WC that you saw in the
> Euro.

In the Euro Ronaldo played on the left flank and Figo on the right and
Deco behind Pauleta and Deco often switched positions with LF7 by
compensating when Figo moved inward behind Pauleta and Deco moved to
the right and assited Maniche who played in front of Costinha.
While now Deco drifts from center to left while Figo is more fixed on
the right and Ronaldo plays behind Pauleta but more to his right. You
must be blind as a bat or tactically as ignorant as 95% of the bifes in
this newsgroup.

Quote:
> You just gave me reason :-)
> In other words, we've been more succesfully than other equaly
> technicaly gifted teams, and why? Because of the tachtical flexibility
> of our players.

> > Pick on Costinha? Why? Who is better than he is in that specific
> > position?
> > Petit? Custdio? Manuel Fernandes? Who?

> I'd think just about anyone who's actually played in the last 6 months
> would be better

"just about anyone"? Jesus H Christ, shut the *** up. Costinha is
Portugal's best defensive midfielder and he can't be replaced by just
about anyone regardless of how much competitive rythmn they have and I
doubt you even know the options for his position.

Quote:
> , or did you forget the Figo debacle in WC2002?

Forget what? Forget that he was injured in March of that same year
while playing for Madrid and went into the WC carrying a bum ankle for
4 months because he never took time off?

You don't have a single opinion, you say bench this, don't call up that
but you don't have solutions now do you? "Just about anyone" he says or
"somebody else, whomever".

Anybody that favour Ricardo Costa's entry into the National team is a
certified idiot and I'm not sure why you'd even share your opinion with
us because I doubt you've seen him play that much. We already have
enough idiots in this newsgroup telling us their opinion on players
that they've seen play 5 minutes here and there, more baised,
uninformed opinions we do not need.

Andr

 
 
 

Portuguese League Player of the year?

Post by 100% Isento De Toxina » Thu, 18 May 2006 06:37:51

Bill, keep the motor running. Johnny keep an eye on the money and
beverages. Sean, let me know if that Ray Parker Jr jabronie shows up.

Oh yeah, yeah. They say it's allright. So it's alright, have a good
time Lucky cause it's alright.

Quote:
> Son, give it a rest. I've tried to make peace with you, but since you
> think I'm black and considering you're a pathetic racist ***, I

Now we gonna move it slow Brotherman, when the lights are low, Baby
when you move it slow it feels like amor cause it's alright, whoa it's
alright.

Quote:
> suppose that won't be happeneing. You are an argument-monger, a piece
> of shit, and your life is so very pathetic, you must flame away at

Now listen to the beat Lucky, kinda tap your feet, if you got soul
everybody knows that it's alright, whoa it's alright.

Quote:
> anyone and everyone on the internet. What a ***ing***you are. I'm
> not starting a bullshit flame war with you, you ***, reply if you
> must but I'm finished with this.

When you wake up early in the morning feeling sad like so many of us
do, hold a lil' soul and make life your goal and surely something's
gotta***to you and you gotta says it's allright, you say it's
allright, so it's allright have a good time cause it's allright.

Everybody clap your hands, give Lucky a chance, if he's got soul
everybody knows that it's allright.

Someday Lucky'll find himself  a woman who will love him and treat him
real nice.
Where his road has got to go, his love she will know from morning, noon
until the night

And she's gonna say....................... that's it's allright, she
says it's allright.
So it's allright, have a good time Brotherman cause it's allright,
everybody clap yo hands and give this chump a chance, If you got soul,
everybody knows that it's allright.

Thank you Palookaville, Alabama, good night everybody, we've had a
wonderfull time here in the Volunteer State.

Andr

 
 
 

Portuguese League Player of the year?

Post by 100% Isento De Toxina » Sun, 21 May 2006 12:42:03

Manuel, I regret having been overly caustic with you in recent times.
I'm sorry for being rude to you and my undignified  lack of good
manners.

No heart feelings I hope.

http://lusofootball.blogspot.com/

Andr