Charlie Dempsey

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Miscrean » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00


I knew what the***did would come back to haunt us

JP
"Silence can be ***"

 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by lfc » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Yeah man. Lets keep *** and SA'cans out of sport.
Quote:

>I knew what the***did would come back to haunt us

>JP
>"Silence can be ***"


 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Pushki » Tue, 08 Aug 2000 04:00:00

You sound like a rank poefta! lfc - "Little fluffy clouds", I mean, really,
where
the hell did you come up with such a poefta name!

SAfrican's Will Be Back!!

Quote:

> Yeah man. Lets keep *** and SA'cans out of sport.


> >I knew what the***did would come back to haunt us

> >JP
> >"Silence can be ***"


 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Kev » Tue, 08 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>You sound like a rank poefta! lfc - "Little fluffy clouds", I mean, really,
>where
>the hell did you come up with such a poefta name!

Probably an ORB album. But before you start criticising others silly names,
perhaps it's worth a look at your own ?

Kev

Quote:

>SAfrican's Will Be Back!!


>> Yeah man. Lets keep *** and SA'cans out of sport.


>> >I knew what the***did would come back to haunt us

>> >JP
>> >"Silence can be ***"

 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Pushki » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

My name was given to me by varsity buddies after one particularly heavy night of
vodka drinking!! There aint anything silly or little about that!

Pushkin

Quote:


> >You sound like a rank poefta! lfc - "Little fluffy clouds", I mean, really,
> >where
> >the hell did you come up with such a poefta name!

> Probably an ORB album. But before you start criticising others silly names,
> perhaps it's worth a look at your own ?

> Kev

> >SAfrican's Will Be Back!!


> >> Yeah man. Lets keep *** and SA'cans out of sport.


> >> >I knew what the***did would come back to haunt us

> >> >JP
> >> >"Silence can be ***"

 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Paul Ker » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> My name was given to me by varsity buddies after one particularly heavy night of
> vodka drinking!! There aint anything silly or little about that!

> Pushkin

When you woke up the next day didn't you wonder why vodka made your bum sore.
 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Kev » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Made in that particular suburb perhaps ? or maybe they take after posh n'
becks ?

Kev

Quote:

>My name was given to me by varsity buddies after one particularly heavy
night of
>vodka drinking!! There aint anything silly or little about that!

>Pushkin



>> >You sound like a rank poefta! lfc - "Little fluffy clouds", I mean,
really,
>> >where
>> >the hell did you come up with such a poefta name!

>> Probably an ORB album. But before you start criticising others silly
names,
>> perhaps it's worth a look at your own ?

>> Kev

>> >SAfrican's Will Be Back!!


>> >> Yeah man. Lets keep *** and SA'cans out of sport.




- Show quoted text -

Quote:
>> >> >I knew what the***did would come back to haunt us

>> >> >JP
>> >> >"Silence can be ***"

 
 
 

Charlie Dempsey

Post by Tama McConnel » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

LOL!  I wonder how much pushtin remembers.....


Quote:


> > My name was given to me by varsity buddies after one particularly heavy
night of
> > vodka drinking!! There aint anything silly or little about that!

> > Pushkin

> When you woke up the next day didn't you wonder why vodka made your bum
sore.