All Blacks-Win win in UK

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by richi » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:38:18


Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

If we win, we look even better.

If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

richie

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Steve Parret » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:57:19


Quote:
> Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> If we win, we look even better.

> If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> richie

This is the second posting outlining this cunning plan. How things change
from those days when England sent a Second XV down south to get a deserved
tonking.  M***outrage seemed to be the fashion ...

Just another example of Clive's forward vision: he leads, the rest of the
world follow:-)

Regards

Steve

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by God was a Pro » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:29:44


Quote:
> Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> If we win, we look even better.

> If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> richie

Who is this McCall fellow?

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Myk Camer » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:02:05

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:29:44 +1300, "God was a Prop"

Quote:



>> Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

>> If we win, we look even better.

>> If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

>> Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

>> richie

>Who is this McCall fellow?

The son of Call, of course.

Myk

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by hooliga » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:27:03

Send whomever you wish....either way you're going to get a beating.


Quote:
> Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> If we win, we look even better.

> If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> richie

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Will Sutto » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:51:29

getting your excuses in early ?
Quote:

> Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> If we win, we look even better.

> If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> richie

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Jon Chapma » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:45:00


Quote:
> Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> If we win, we look even better.

> If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> richie

Blanche! Mon Dieu!!! Sacrelage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope that John (Cunt) O'Neill will *** himself into a
frenzy over that statement because not to do so will expose hime to be the
World's greatest hypocrite.

Ok, this much we knew and against this much his skin appears thick enough to
take it, oddly enough to the rest of us.

As for McCall, fine centre back for Everton in their Kendall led, lineker
inspired years but the only All Black to come near him has been Ritchie
McCaw which is of course an entirely different name.

Which alludes to the kind of ignorance which knows nothing of what England's
back row actually is or might be or who's keeping m'lord josh out of a club
side just now.

Never mind,

J

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Jon Chapma » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:56:55

No, taking the***out of you late.

You support a side who whinged over an injury time loss two years ago, which
came back to loose far more heavilly a year later .

To which your response has been a continual whine since.

Just for the record Will, how badly did Australia loose by at Twickenham
last year?


Quote:
> getting your excuses in early ?




Quote:
> > Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> > If we win, we look even better.

> > If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> > Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> > richie

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Justin Mansfiel » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:48:28


Quote:
> Which alludes to the kind of ignorance which knows nothing of what
England's
> back row actually is or might be or who's keeping m'lord josh out of a
club
> side just now.

The question is, that at that kind of salary, does he really care?

Justin

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Andy Mulhear » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:50:00


Quote:



> > Which alludes to the kind of ignorance which knows nothing of what
> England's
> > back row actually is or might be or who's keeping m'lord josh out of a
> club
> > side just now.

> The question is, that at that kind of salary, does he really care?

Well considering that he wants to leave Leicester because he's not in the
starting lineup I'd suggest he does.

Andy
--
Sig space available for rent.

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by John William » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:52:57



Quote:




>> > Which alludes to the kind of ignorance which knows nothing of what
>> England's
>> > back row actually is or might be or who's keeping m'lord josh out of a
>> club
>> > side just now.

>> The question is, that at that kind of salary, does he really care?

>Well considering that he wants to leave Leicester because he's not in the
>starting lineup I'd suggest he does.

Keep up, Andy!

Kronfeld didn't get a game at Neath last night, but he's a happy
chappie, and isn't moving on. His missus likes Leicester, and as a
good Kiwi lad, what the missus says, goes.

--

Regards,
John Williams

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Will Sutto » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:52:02

did they lose ? well you learn something knew every day
Quote:

> No, taking the***out of you late.

> You support a side who whinged over an injury time loss two years ago, which
> came back to loose far more heavilly a year later .

> To which your response has been a continual whine since.

> Just for the record Will, how badly did Australia loose by at Twickenham
> last year?



> > getting your excuses in early ?



> > > Sending a second XV to Uk is good thinking.

> > > If we win, we look even better.

> > > If we lose, so what, a second XV and good experience for next year.

> > > Why have McCall destroy Neil Back one year too soon?

> > > richie

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Andy Mulhear » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:16:02


Quote:







> >> > Which alludes to the kind of ignorance which knows nothing of what
> >> England's
> >> > back row actually is or might be or who's keeping m'lord josh out of
a
> >> club
> >> > side just now.

> >> The question is, that at that kind of salary, does he really care?

> >Well considering that he wants to leave Leicester because he's not in the
> >starting lineup I'd suggest he does.

> Keep up, Andy!

Doh!

Quote:

> Kronfeld didn't get a game at Neath last night, but he's a happy
> chappie, and isn't moving on. His missus likes Leicester, and as a
> good Kiwi lad, what the missus says, goes.

What happened to the dressing room story and him departing? After last weeks
ZP match. First it was Wasps then Newcastle.

Or was it all, as now seems to be the case, groundless rumour?

Andy
--
Sig space available for rent.

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by John William » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:50:32



Quote:


>> Kronfeld didn't get a game at Neath last night, but he's a happy
>> chappie, and isn't moving on. His missus likes Leicester, and as a
>> good Kiwi lad, what the missus says, goes.
>What happened to the dressing room story and him departing? After last weeks
>ZP match. First it was Wasps then Newcastle.
>Or was it all, as now seems to be the case, groundless rumour?

I don't know if it was completely groundless or not. It certainly
seemed well seated, and there weren't any denials for a while.
Apparently it started in the summer with talk about Leicester saying
he might be available. As you say the rumour was Wasps were
interested, but to hire him would break the salary cap. Who knows, he
might well move on, but the word from Welford Road is that he's
wanted, and he wants to stay.

Short of injury, he'll be starting a lot of games in the near future
with at least one of Back, Corry and Moody likely to be involved in
the internationals.

--

Regards,
John Williams

 
 
 

All Blacks-Win win in UK

Post by Paul Kendal » Tue, 15 Oct 2002 05:01:11


Quote:
> Kronfeld didn't get a game at Neath last night, but he's a happy
> chappie, and isn't moving on. His missus likes Leicester, and as a
> good Kiwi lad, what the missus says, goes.

More importantly, how far to the nearest beach?  Josh is a keen surfer.

--
Paul Kendall