by Ian Jennin » Fri, 20 Oct 1995 04:00:00
He may or may not be, but you certainly are, mate. It's "Quayle".
1. Union vs League
2. Rugby League is imploding what does it mean for Union?
3. Eligibility Rules in Union and League
4. Why a Union player loves League
5. Is rugby UNION or is rugby LEAGUE
6. Scrum laws turning union to league?
7. Rugby League club wins Rugby Union tournament
8. rugby union versus rugby league
9. Rugby League and Rugby Union?
10. Join Rugby Union Fantasy League
11. union vs league
12. English Rugby union is a bigger joke than Super League
13. Rugby League v. Rugby Union