My prediction for Saturday

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Maxx » Fri, 28 May 2010 20:21:33


BULLS   24
Stormers 21

Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Stex » Sat, 29 May 2010 07:25:32


Quote:
> BULLS ? 24
> Stormers 21

> Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

I suspect there will be an injury.  $10 says its Maxxies right hand

Stex

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Matu » Sat, 29 May 2010 12:38:38



Quote:
> BULLS 24
> Stormers 21

> Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

I suspect there will be an injury.  $10 says its Maxxies right hand

Stex

Hey mad maxx, was that you at the Bulls last game.
The big fat***resting his beer on his gut?
Yea thought so you simpleton!

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Spiz » Sat, 29 May 2010 23:38:21


Quote:
> BULLS   24
> Stormers 21

> Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

Bulls 19
STORMERS 22

Bulls game plan: Drop goals from 60m

Spizz

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Leonar » Sun, 30 May 2010 05:31:05

Quote:
> Hey mad maxx, was that you at the Bulls last game.
> The big fat***resting his beer on his gut?
> Yea thought so you simpleton!

The fat guy was actually slim at the beginning of the season.
Unfortunately he took a bet with a buddy that whenever you acted like
a tool or cursed he would have to take a sip of beer.

His doctor did warn him.

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Richard Bridgma » Sun, 30 May 2010 06:19:06


Quote:
> BULLS ? 24
> Stormers 21

> Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

Bulls 32
Stormers 34

Habana with the winner in injury time.

Richard Bridgman

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Greig Blanchet » Sun, 30 May 2010 08:26:09

On Thu, 27 May 2010 04:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Maxx

Quote:

>BULLS   24
>Stormers 21

>Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

Eh? The Stormers have been the ones playing total rugby. Bulls to win,
but by playing their traditional game - forward based, lots of
penalties and Matfield whining like a *** at the refs.

--
greig

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Maxx » Sun, 30 May 2010 21:24:52


Quote:


> > BULLS ? 24
> > Stormers 21

> > Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

> Bulls 19
> STORMERS 22

> Bulls game plan: Drop goals from 60m

> Spizz

50 tries and counting....
 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Maxx » Sun, 30 May 2010 21:25:33


Quote:

> > BULLS ? 24
> > Stormers 21

> > Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

> Bulls 32
> Stormers 34

> Habana with the winner in injury time.

Lightning doesn't strike twice.
 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Maxx » Sun, 30 May 2010 21:26:57


Quote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2010 04:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Maxx


> >BULLS ? 24
> >Stormers 21

> >Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

> Eh? The Stormers have been the ones playing total rugby. Bulls to win,
> but by playing their traditional game - forward based, lots of
> penalties and Matfield whining like a *** at the refs.

50 tries and counting.....

Did you watch last year's final?

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Spiz » Sun, 30 May 2010 21:48:28


Quote:



>> > BULLS   24
>> > Stormers 21

>> > Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

>> Bulls 19
>> STORMERS 22

>> Bulls game plan: Drop goals from 60m

>> Spizz

> 50 tries and counting....

Yeah, the Bulls have conceded a lot this year.

But when you don't get though the Stormers defence, expect Morne to start
popping drop goals from every direction. Remember, attack wins games,
defence wins finals...

Spizz

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Greig Blanchet » Mon, 31 May 2010 13:19:56

On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Maxx

Quote:


>> On Thu, 27 May 2010 04:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Maxx


>> >BULLS 24
>> >Stormers 21

>> >Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

>> Eh? The Stormers have been the ones playing total rugby. Bulls to win,
>> but by playing their traditional game - forward based, lots of
>> penalties and Matfield whining like a *** at the refs.

>50 tries and counting.....

>Did you watch last year's final?

Did you watch the final? 50 tries my arse. I picked it EXACTLY as it
played out - Bulls win by dominating in the forwards, kicking
penalties and Matfield whining like a ***. EXACTLY, Maxxie.  

--
greig

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Chris Parslo » Mon, 31 May 2010 16:27:27


Quote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Maxx



> >> On Thu, 27 May 2010 04:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Maxx


> >> >BULLS ? 24
> >> >Stormers 21

> >> >Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

> >> Eh? The Stormers have been the ones playing total rugby. Bulls to win,
> >> but by playing their traditional game - forward based, lots of
> >> penalties and Matfield whining like a *** at the refs.

> >50 tries and counting.....

> >Did you watch last year's final?

> Did you watch the final? 50 tries my arse. I picked it EXACTLY as it
> played out - Bulls win by dominating in the forwards, kicking
> penalties and Matfield whining like a ***. EXACTLY, Maxxie. ?

> --
> greig

I am neutral in this contest(Bulls v Stormers AND  Saffer posters v
Kiwis posters) and of mature years, therefore my testimony is well-
founded and credible.

Mr Blanchett is correct...

CP

 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by newsgrou » Mon, 31 May 2010 17:27:09


Quote:

> > On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:26:57 -0700 (PDT), Maxx



> > >> On Thu, 27 May 2010 04:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Maxx


> > >> >BULLS ? 24
> > >> >Stormers 21

> > >> >Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

> > >> Eh? The Stormers have been the ones playing total rugby. Bulls to win,
> > >> but by playing their traditional game - forward based, lots of
> > >> penalties and Matfield whining like a *** at the refs.

> > >50 tries and counting.....

> > >Did you watch last year's final?

> > Did you watch the final? 50 tries my arse. I picked it EXACTLY as it
> > played out - Bulls win by dominating in the forwards, kicking
> > penalties and Matfield whining like a ***. EXACTLY, Maxxie. ?

> > --
> > greig

> I am neutral in this contest(Bulls v Stormers AND ?Saffer posters v
> Kiwis posters) and of mature years, therefore my testimony is well-
> founded and credible.

> Mr Blanchett is correct...

> CP

Let's be Frank, Ok, you be Ted. The Bulls played low risk rugby (was
there a single offload in the tackle?) which looks very much like test
rugby. While I enjoy a bit more of a spectacle I'm not unhappy about
that. It could be worse. Eg. SA cricket team.
 
 
 

My prediction for Saturday

Post by Maxx » Mon, 31 May 2010 22:52:08


Quote:





> >> > BULLS ? 24
> >> > Stormers 21

> >> > Bulls game-plan: Total Rugby, again.

> >> Bulls 19
> >> STORMERS 22

> >> Bulls game plan: Drop goals from 60m

> >> Spizz

> > 50 tries and counting....

> Yeah, the Bulls have conceded a lot this year.

> But when you don't get though the Stormers defence,

What a try by Hougaard! Perfect pass by FdP and oh what a finish.

Quote:
>expect Morne to start
> popping drop goals from every direction. Remember, attack wins games,
> defence wins finals...

I guess the Bulls have got both then. ie "Total Rugby"