good game, good game

good game, good game

Post by Mike Brownhi » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and England
giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.

However, the NH/SH divide is still there for all to see. I really
thought England would be able take on the Blacks and prove otherwise,
but there you go. On this showing, the Cup goes South yet again.

By the way, Cardiff is a good place to be tonight. Wales won and
Ingerland lost - what more do I need to say? Life can be good :-)
Cheers,
Mike Brownhill

 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Zodia » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and England
>giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.

>However, the NH/SH divide is still there for all to see. I really
>thought England would be able take on the Blacks and prove otherwise,
>but there you go. On this showing, the Cup goes South yet again.

>By the way, Cardiff is a good place to be tonight. Wales won and
>Ingerland lost

First time for everything.

 - what more do I need to say? Life can be good :-)

Quote:
>Cheers,
>Mike Brownhill


 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Mars » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

this was not really a great game. as an impartial viewer, the AB's were at
about 70% optimum, and the Pommies-well, forget about them.
--
Marsh



Quote:
> Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and England
> giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.


 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Zodia » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>this was not really a great game. as an impartial viewer, the AB's were at
>about 70% optimum, and the Pommies-well, forget about them.

The AB's were the best they've been in years ya insignificant no one. And if
they can still only win by a lousy 14 points - LOL! What will AUS or SA do
to them? By the way, what have *you* ever won?
Quote:
>Marsh



>> Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and England
>> giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.

 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Napoleo » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I thought England played well. Much better all round game than 95. Dallaglio
was superb apart from the obvious aberration. Back was good too. I wouldn't
be at all surprised to see England in the final.
 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Zodia » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>I thought England played well. Much better all round game than 95.
Dallaglio
>was superb apart from the obvious aberration. Back was good too. I wouldn't
>be at all surprised to see England in the final.

I think I'm starting to like you! You seem to be able to post intelligent
comments, unlike certain hatefull NZ's (not all of them by any means). I
only hope that someone ***s Lomu and Merhton before we meet again ;O)
 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Zodia » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Whatever Aus/SA do, we can be sure it will be at least 14 points less than
>what they'll do to England.

That's a good one.

Quote:



>> >this was not really a great game. as an impartial viewer, the AB's were
>at
>> >about 70% optimum, and the Pommies-well, forget about them.

>> The AB's were the best they've been in years ya insignificant no one. And
>if
>> they can still only win by a lousy 14 points - LOL! What will AUS or SA
do
>> to them? By the way, what have *you* ever won?

>> >Marsh



>> >> Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and England
>> >> giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.

 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Jame » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Whatever Aus/SA do, we can be sure it will be at least 14 points less than
what they'll do to England.


Quote:


> >this was not really a great game. as an impartial viewer, the AB's were
at
> >about 70% optimum, and the Pommies-well, forget about them.

> The AB's were the best they've been in years ya insignificant no one. And
if
> they can still only win by a lousy 14 points - LOL! What will AUS or SA do
> to them? By the way, what have *you* ever won?

> >Marsh



> >> Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and England
> >> giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.

 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Tom Vavasou » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
>The AB's were the best they've been in years ya insignificant no one. And if
>they can still only win by a lousy 14 points - LOL! What will AUS or SA do
>to them? By the way, what have *you* ever won?

They played well enough to win, but they were by no means anywhere
near their best. They played better in most of the tri nations games
than that.

You really should take a chill pill. it's only a ***y game.

...Tom

==========
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.  Then when you do
criticize them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes.   Deep
Thoughts (by Jack Handy).
==========                                                                                                                                                              

 
 
 

good game, good game

Post by Jame » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Best of luck to Old England. You have the three biggest hurdles between you
and the World Cup.

It would be nice to have you in the final with us (assuming complete
disaster does not befall the AB's vs Italy).


Quote:


> >Whatever Aus/SA do, we can be sure it will be at least 14 points less
than
> >what they'll do to England.

> That's a good one.




> >> >this was not really a great game. as an impartial viewer, the AB's
were
> >at
> >> >about 70% optimum, and the Pommies-well, forget about them.

> >> The AB's were the best they've been in years ya insignificant no one.
And
> >if
> >> they can still only win by a lousy 14 points - LOL! What will AUS or SA
> do
> >> to them? By the way, what have *you* ever won?

> >> >Marsh



> >> >> Finally ... the World Cup came alive. I enjoyed that - NZ and
England
> >> >> giving it all. Good for rugby, good for the World Cup.