Australian rugby 'stars'

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Kip » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:12:11


So who is the fresh new talent just waiting to burst onto the world
cup scene as the new wonder-boy wearing yellow and bringing glory to
the home nation?

Greegan looks a bit rough, Larkham will be injured, George Smith in
Jail and that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
somewhere..

So who?

Matt Rogers? Lote Tuquiri? Nathan Blacklock?

See anything in common with all the new talent?

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Mike Thompso » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:27:25


Quote:
> So who is the fresh new talent just waiting to burst onto the world
> cup scene as the new wonder-boy wearing yellow and bringing glory to
> the home nation?

> Greegan looks a bit rough, Larkham will be injured, George Smith in
> Jail and that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
> somewhere..

> So who?

> Matt Rogers? Lote Tuquiri? Nathan Blacklock?

> See anything in common with all the new talent?

NSW?

--
Mike

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Mike Thompso » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:32:49


Quote:

> > Matt Rogers? Lote Tuquiri? Nathan Blacklock?

> > See anything in common with all the new talent?

> NSW?

Wait!  You mentioned 'stars'.

Sagittarius?

--
Mike

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Gary Thompso » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:03:48

Quote:

>  big juba lipped abo

you really are a ***wit aren't you kips - maybe we should start refering to
Umaga as that coconut or Pulse as a kaffir.
 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Glenn Condel » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:25:47

(snip)

... that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off

Quote:
> > somewhere..

A new year but the same old shite from certain quarters. Like to see you
tell him that to his face, you cowardly little ***.

Glenn

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Kip » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:34:01

On 19 Mar 2003 04:25:47 GMT, "Glenn Condell"

Quote:

>... that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
>> > somewhere..

>A new year but the same old shite from certain quarters. Like to see you
>tell him that to his face, you cowardly little ***.

Oh boo ***ing hoo. More of this apologist "don't be mean to the
minority" crap. Stick it up your ass you pathetic little loser.
 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by dechuck » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:49:46


Quote:


> >  big juba lipped abo

> you really are a ***wit aren't you kips - maybe we should start refering
to
> Umaga as that coconut or Pulse as a kaffir.

Kip is a racist little *** he won't do it with black sheep :-)
 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Peter Ashfor » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:54:40


Quote:


> >  big juba lipped abo

> you really are a ***wit aren't you kips - maybe we should start refering
to
> Umaga as that coconut or Pulse as a kaffir.

#include <KIP-isn't-representative-of-sane-kiwis.h>
 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Mike Irelan » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:29:16

Quote:

>and that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
> somewhere..

Jesus, you sure look the ***ing fool spouting this kind of racist shit.
I guess that's nothing new to someone who is clearly a cretin. Save your
bigoted views for that other newsgroup to which you "contribute":
alt.Aryan.***wits. As Glenn Condell so aptly put it, you'd never have
the guts to say that to Walker's face. Crawl back under your rock.
 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Jave » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:17:14


Quote:
> On 19 Mar 2003 04:25:47 GMT, "Glenn Condell"

> >... that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
> >> > somewhere..

> >A new year but the same old shite from certain quarters. Like to see you
> >tell him that to his face, you cowardly little ***.

> Oh boo ***ing hoo. More of this apologist "don't be mean to the
> minority" crap. Stick it up your ass you pathetic little loser.

No, Glenn got it spot on.
 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by JohnD » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:23:29


Quote:
> So who is the fresh new talent just waiting to burst onto the world
> cup scene as the new wonder-boy wearing yellow and bringing glory to
> the home nation?

[...]

Always had you picked for a pathetic troll Khip, but a racist pathetic troll
...

You are scum.

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Kees Ech » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:04:16


Quote:
> Greegan looks a bit rough, Larkham will be injured, George Smith in
> Jail and that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
> somewhere..

<outed>

Good ole kippers, been treading that race tightrope for so long you
finally got complacent and ***ed up. Can't say that it's any surprise.
I guess that makes Mr Higher Learning a racialist racist? Ouch baby!

Kees

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Morrissey Bre » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:27:56


simply a moron in message

Quote:

> Greegan looks a bit rough, Larkham will be injured, George Smith in
> Jail and that big juba lipped abo would no doubt have wandered off
> somewhere...

I think the worst thing about this is that the fool obviously thinks
that this (normally excellent) newsgroup is an appropriate forum for
his witless, brainless, senseless remarks.

(Note also that the moron has mis-spelled not one but TWO of the names
in his braindead post.)

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Morrissey Bre » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:41:09



Quote:

> Jesus, you sure look the ***ing fool spouting this kind of racist shit.
> .... As Glenn Condell so aptly put it, you'd never have
> the guts to say that to Walker's face.

>Crawl back under your rock.

Just checking back over a few of this idiot Kip's uninspired, dull
posts, it seems he has some connection with Canterbury University.  So
this "rock" underneath which Mike and other posters wish he would
crawl, might well be a room at the University.

I thought that Waikato University had reached the educational nadir
when they appointed the charlatan advertising man "Doctor" Kevin
Roberts to a faculty positioin in the School of Management; now it
appears that awarding Roberts a doctorate and an endowed chair might
NOT be the worst academic appointment in the country's history.

I wonder if Bill Taylor could clarify this matter for us:  is "Kip" a
member of the teaching faculty at Canterbury?  And if so, HOW?

 
 
 

Australian rugby 'stars'

Post by Ian Dale » Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:34:37


Quote:


> > Jesus, you sure look the ***ing fool spouting this kind of racist shit.
> > .... As Glenn Condell so aptly put it, you'd never have
> > the guts to say that to Walker's face.

> >Crawl back under your rock.

> Just checking back over a few of this idiot Kip's uninspired, dull
> posts, it seems he has some connection with Canterbury University.  So
> this "rock" underneath which Mike and other posters wish he would
> crawl, might well be a room at the University.

More likely a common students computer lab.

Quote:
> I thought that Waikato University had reached the educational nadir
> when they appointed the charlatan advertising man "Doctor" Kevin
> Roberts to a faculty positioin in the School of Management; now it
> appears that awarding Roberts a doctorate and an endowed chair might
> NOT be the worst academic appointment in the country's history.

Kip might be the janitor too for all we know.

Quote:
> I wonder if Bill Taylor could clarify this matter for us:  is "Kip" a
> member of the teaching faculty at Canterbury?  And if so, HOW?

Perhaps he teaches Parochialism 101.