Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by DAB ... * Ulp ! * .. » Mon, 03 Aug 1998 04:00:00


NOT !!                           hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Dab

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Martin Nisshage » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

 DAB ... * Ulp ! * ... []:

Quote:
> NOT !!                           hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Ohh NOO!!

It's not him!! It's the bad Ferrari car! It's the lousy track! It's Eddy!!!

;)

Best regards,

m a r t i n | n

--
Martin Nisshagen              ICQ UIN: 689662              __O    verdi +
MTS Technology, Sweden        PGP 5.5: 0x45D423AC         -\<,    callas =
martin-at-mts-se (MIME 1.0)   welcome.to/martins.page   ()/()   100% pleasure

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by DAB ... * Ulp ! * .. » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

> DAB ... * Ulp ! * ... []:

>> NOT !!                           hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
>> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

>Ohh NOO!!

>It's not him!! It's the bad Ferrari car! It's the lousy track! It's Eddy!!!

>;)

You forgot-  " It's the tyres"

Mwahahahahaha

Dab

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Golfa » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Okay funny guys...  try this one.  'Dude was in a back-up car, with less that
twenty-four hours to set it up, (which is again three-times the inferiour car
because it was not the long-wheel base car Ferrari wanted to race), qualifies
ninth, almost knocked off the grid at the start (brilliant maneuver keeps him
in the race), wrings the neck out of the ferrari to finish fifth. Bang up job.
 Let's look at who was in front of him:  McClarens, fastest cars on the grid.
William's, with a brand-new engine.  And Jordan, also with a brand new engine
from HONDA, for chrissake.  It is to schumacher's credit that when he doesn't
finish on the podium in ONE RACE, you attempt to turn him into a laughing
stalk, because you expect and have grown accostomed to Schumacher's podium
finishes...
 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Sandy Hinnebe » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Yeah, Schumi may have improved from ninth to fifth, but what about the
superb job D. Coulthard did in Austria? On the podium after being sent
to the back by Mika Salo. He deserves a lot more praise than Schumi does
for his 4 place improvement, don't you think? There may be a lot of
Schumi-bashing going on, but that's probably because he's the one to
knock out the drivers we're rooting for!

Sandy

"Everywhere is within walking distance, if you have the time"  - Michael
Wright

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Ian Thoma » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

> Okay funny guys...  try this one.  'Dude was in a back-up car, with less that
> twenty-four hours to set it up, (which is again three-times the inferiour car
> because it was not the long-wheel base car Ferrari wanted to race), qualifies
> ninth, almost knocked off the grid at the start (brilliant maneuver keeps him
> in the race), wrings the neck out of the ferrari to finish fifth. Bang up job.
>  Let's look at who was in front of him:  McClarens, fastest cars on the grid.
> William's, with a brand-new engine.  And Jordan, also with a brand new engine
> from HONDA, for chrissake.  It is to schumacher's credit that when he doesn't
> finish on the podium in ONE RACE, you attempt to turn him into a laughing
> stalk, because you expect and have grown accostomed to Schumacher's podium
> finishes...

Oi, Dab, me thinks you rattled his cage somewhat. :-)

--
http://freespace.***.net/ian.thomas1 - Last updated 16th June
with Goodwood Festival of Speed pictures
Ian Thomas, Woking, Surrey, England.

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by DAB ... * Ulp ! * .. » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00


Quote:
>Okay funny guys...  try this one.

a pleasure

 'Dude was in a back-up car, with less that

Quote:
>twenty-four hours to set it up,

Because he fell off  an  'out'  lap.

 (which is again three-times the inferiour car

Quote:
>because it was not the long-wheel base car Ferrari wanted to race),

The team with its own test-track and wind tunnel, you mean??

 qualifies

Quote:
>ninth,

After abusing another driver for no good reason

 almost knocked off the grid at the start (brilliant maneuver keeps him

Quote:
>in the race),

"Almost knocked off"  haha!  A stationary car that he was behind was going
to  "knock him off"  huh?   good one.  You should be an insurance assessor.

 wrings the neck out of the ferrari to finish fifth.

A heroic fifth!   in front of his home crowd. The greatest driver ever.
hahahaha.

 Bang up job.

yeah  *right* !!  Everyone can see  *that*

Quote:
> Let's look at who was in front of him:  McClarens, fastest cars on the
grid.
>William's, with a brand-new engine.

hmmm.  When was Ferrari's last engine upgrade?  Hmmm... *years* ago ??

  And Jordan, also with a brand new engine

Quote:
>from HONDA, for chrissake.

So you're saying it's the car, right?  funny, that.

It is to schumacher's credit that when he doesn't

Quote:
>finish on the podium in ONE RACE, you attempt to turn him into a laughing
>stalk, because you expect and have grown accostomed to Schumacher's

podium>finishes...

It's the car, right. ?  You said it...

Dab

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Martin Nisshage » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

 DAB ... * Ulp ! * ... []:

Quote:
> >It's not him!! It's the bad Ferrari car! It's the lousy track! It's Eddy!!!

> >;)

> You forgot-  " It's the tyres"

> Mwahahahahaha

Sorry forgot that one. Maybe one should put up an "MS Apologist" web page?

No, it would too quickly consume all the disk quota! ;)

Best regards,

m a r t i n | n

--
Martin Nisshagen              ICQ UIN: 689662              __O    verdi +
MTS Technology, Sweden        PGP 5.5: 0x45D423AC         -\<,    callas =
martin-at-mts-se (MIME 1.0)   welcome.to/martins.page   ()/()   100% pleasure

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by BriG » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00



Quote:
> DAB ... * Ulp ! * ... []:

>> >It's not him!! It's the bad Ferrari car! It's the lousy track! It's Eddy!!!

>> >;)

>> You forgot-  " It's the tyres"

>> Mwahahahahaha

>Sorry forgot that one. Maybe one should put up an "MS Apologist" web page?

>No, it would too quickly consume all the disk quota! ;)

>Best regards,

>m a r t i n | n

Martin, it's getting old.  Just so you know, when a team/driver combo
of Ferrari and MS' caliber (or anyone else, to be honest) don't finish
on the podium, there _is_ something wrong somewhere.  If nothing went
wrong, everyone would win.  That's why it's a race, and that's why
(some of us) find it exciting.  I don't think anyone's making
"excuses"... they're just analyzing what they see.  Why you can't
stand people evaluating Formula One is beyond me.  

---

        BriGuy  

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Ra » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00


Quote:
> It is to schumacher's credit that when he doesn't
>finish on the podium in ONE RACE, you attempt to turn him into a laughing
>stalk, because you expect and have grown accostomed to Schumacher's podium
>finishes...

Is a laughing stalk a bird with a sense of humour?

And the grapes you couldn't reach where probably sour anyway!!

Ras

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by K. Fletche » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

OK serious one try this,

booooooooo hooooooooooooo

MS the man who outdrives his car, who can take a car to 3rd with "all" of
it's aero bits off and no help, the man who single handedly is responsible
for the phoenix like rise of Ferrari has stunck up the circuit 2 races in a
row.

When JV had his mid-year stink up last year there was no mercy.

Ken


Quote:
>Okay funny guys...  try this one.  'Dude was in a back-up car, with less
that
>twenty-four hours to set it up, (which is again three-times the inferiour
car
>because it was not the long-wheel base car Ferrari wanted to race),
qualifies
>ninth, almost knocked off the grid at the start (brilliant maneuver keeps
him
>in the race), wrings the neck out of the ferrari to finish fifth. Bang up
job.
> Let's look at who was in front of him:  McClarens, fastest cars on the
grid.
>William's, with a brand-new engine.  And Jordan, also with a brand new
engine
>from HONDA, for chrissake.  It is to schumacher's credit that when he
doesn't
>finish on the podium in ONE RACE, you attempt to turn him into a laughing
>stalk, because you expect and have grown accostomed to Schumacher's podium
>finishes...

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Martin Nisshage » Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:00

BriGuy [MCI2000]:

Quote:
> Martin, it's getting old.  Just so you know, when a team/driver combo
> of Ferrari and MS' caliber (or anyone else, to be honest) don't finish
> on the podium, there _is_ something wrong somewhere.  If nothing went
> wrong, everyone would win.  That's why it's a race, and that's why

BriGuy, Have I (or anyone else) ever said or implied otherwise?

What is very interesting (if you really has managed to miss that point -
which I have a hard time to understand) is that some (not all) MS fans seems
to blame everything *else* but the driver when he doesn't win.

That was what the joke in this thread about the quota being filled was
about, nothing else.

Quote:
> (some of us) find it exciting.  I don't think anyone's making
> "excuses"... they're just analyzing what they see.  Why you can't

Hmmm... do the read the same news group?

Quote:
> stand people evaluating Formula One is beyond me.  

Well, I "evaluate", you "evaluate". Have I ever said it's wrong to do so in
general?

If you didn't notice this thread was about how some seems to evaluate it
always a bit different than others.

"Why you can't you can stand me and others doing a evaluation of the quality
of some other evaluators work is beyond me." ;)

Best regards,

m a r t i n | n

--
Martin Nisshagen              ICQ UIN: 689662              __O    verdi +
MTS Technology, Sweden        PGP 5.5: 0x45D423AC         -\<,    callas =
martin-at-mts-se (MIME 1.0)   welcome.to/martins.page   ()/()   100% pleasure

 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by RP » Mon, 17 Aug 1998 04:00:00



Quote:
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   = :-)

>                                   Hitman
>--
>Schumi does not play well with others
>(seems others have a problem with losing).

Maybe others have a problem with his god complex, double standard
menality, road menace ways and cheating.
 
 
 

Schumacher- Again and again and again...

Post by Hitma » Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:00:00

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   = :-)

                                   Hitman
--
Schumi does not play well with others
(seems others have a problem with losing).