schumacher is scared of villeneuve

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by Cerber » Tue, 08 May 2001 08:51:59


always has been
jacques (and his father before him) is the driver/risk taker that schumacher
always wanted to be...............
 
 
 

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by JS » Tue, 08 May 2001 12:29:55

Well maybe Jacques could sneak up behind him on the grid and go "BOO!!",
cause that's about as close as he's gonna get once the lights go out.

JS


Quote:
> always has been
> jacques (and his father before him) is the driver/risk taker that
schumacher
> always wanted to be...............


 
 
 

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by SIL » Tue, 08 May 2001 16:32:16

What a load of rubbish, you don't have to take risks to win races
(which Schumacher demonstrates)
The only reason Jacques takes risks is becuase he's in a non
competitive car.

SIL

On Mon, 7 May 2001 00:51:59 +0100, "Cerbera"

Quote:

>always has been
>jacques (and his father before him) is the driver/risk taker that schumacher
>always wanted to be...............


 
 
 

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by Kasper Kowalsk » Tue, 08 May 2001 16:40:16


Quote:
> What a load of rubbish, you don't have to take risks to win races
> (which Schumacher demonstrates)
> The only reason Jacques takes risks is becuase he's in a non
> competitive car.

nah.. he just has an all-or-nothing driivng style... few drivers get as
loose as JV under brakes... and i recall when racing for the title in the
very-competetive williams, the lunge for the gap from schu was from quite a
distance back

i wish JV would tell craig pillock where to go, and get back into a
competitive team

KK

 
 
 

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by Fran » Wed, 09 May 2001 02:37:21

I wish Craig told JV where to go, and got another driver like Panis


Quote:



> > What a load of rubbish, you don't have to take risks to win races
> > (which Schumacher demonstrates)
> > The only reason Jacques takes risks is becuase he's in a non
> > competitive car.

> nah.. he just has an all-or-nothing driivng style... few drivers get as
> loose as JV under brakes... and i recall when racing for the title in the
> very-competetive williams, the lunge for the gap from schu was from quite
a
> distance back

> i wish JV would tell craig pillock where to go, and get back into a
> competitive team

> KK

 
 
 

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by powertrai » Wed, 09 May 2001 08:23:32

Quote:

> I wish Craig told JV where to go, and got another driver

like Panis

I'll do something for you. First I'll tell you where to
post. Post below. And then I'll tell you to go ***
yerself...

Quote:


in message

> > i wish JV would tell craig pillock where to go, and get
back into a
> > competitive team

> > KK

 
 
 

schumacher is scared of villeneuve

Post by DC » Wed, 09 May 2001 15:16:31

On Mon, 7 May 2001 00:51:59 +0100, "Cerbera"

Quote:

>always has been
>jacques (and his father before him) is the driver/risk taker that schumacher
>always wanted to be...............

You are mindless troll of the month and ICM5UKP...

David