Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by J.R. » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:43:39


Another Schumi!

Williams had unfair advantages, RS was unfazed by JPM on his rear and JPM
was unfazed by FA, simply because neither could see them in the mirrors!

J.R.

P.S. Does anyone have a photo of the bargeboard flopping incident? I didn't
catch it on T.V.

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Nathaniel Porte » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:58:21


Quote:
> Another Schumi!

> Williams had unfair advantages,

Oh really?

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Drive » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:09:53

What a ***en idiot you are.....



Quote:
> Another Schumi!

> Williams had unfair advantages, RS was unfazed by JPM on his rear and JPM
> was unfazed by FA, simply because neither could see them in the mirrors!

> J.R.

> P.S. Does anyone have a photo of the bargeboard flopping incident? I
didn't
> catch it on T.V.


 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Bob Hellan » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:39:15


Quote:



> > Another Schumi!

> > Williams had unfair advantages,

> Oh really?

Slick tires

No black flags when parts are falling off

Just for starters

-Bob

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Uncle Mi » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:23:23

Quote:

>Another Schumi!

>Williams had unfair advantages, RS was unfazed by JPM on his rear and JPM
>was unfazed by FA, simply because neither could see them in the mirrors!

>J.R.

>P.S. Does anyone have a photo of the bargeboard flopping incident? I didn't
>catch it on T.V.

        what unfair advantage?  and why wasn't Barrichello called in
for shedding a piece of bodywork like that?
 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Nathaniel Porte » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:54:42


Quote:





> > > Another Schumi!

> > > Williams had unfair advantages,

> > Oh really?

> Slick tires

What they did was legal (as it has been when Ferrari have done the same).
I've posted the regs on this elsewhere.

Quote:

> No black flags when parts are falling off

Black -and-orange flag. I can see why they weren't fall in, but I agree the
marshalls should have erred more on the side of caution.

Quote:
> Just for starters

So what else?
 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Lionfish4 » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:52:40

You mean Michael had an unfair advantage....his little bro protecting him
and not trying to pass him. Ralph never took it to him! What's up?

Both JPM and Alonso closed the gap and then what does Ralph do? He slows
down. Who is he driving for? Why didn't he try to pass Michael - even just
once.

Williams had the power over Michael....
And if Alonso could catch up to the train - then you know Ralph could of
tried to pass his brother....

What a joke...

I will admit MS is one of the best drivers ever - however some of the stupid
games he plays really take him down a notch....we all know the stupid
games....

It would not surprise me if he whinned to Ralph about letting him win so he
could score more points against Kimi....

He has done that in the past with his ass kissing team mate last year.


Quote:
> Another Schumi!

> Williams had unfair advantages, RS was unfazed by JPM on his rear and JPM
> was unfazed by FA, simply because neither could see them in the mirrors!

> J.R.

> P.S. Does anyone have a photo of the bargeboard flopping incident? I
didn't
> catch it on T.V.

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by raymond o'har » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:39:05



Quote:
> You mean Michael had an unfair advantage....his little bro protecting him
> and not trying to pass him. Ralph never took it to him! What's up?

> Both JPM and Alonso closed the gap and then what does Ralph do? He slows
> down. Who is he driving for? Why didn't he try to pass Michael - even just
> once.

> Williams had the power over Michael....
> And if Alonso could catch up to the train - then you know Ralph could of
> tried to pass his brother....

why didn't jpm or alonso try to pass ralf?
if they couldn't challenge ralf what makes you think they could pressure
mike ?
 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by J.R. » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:43:52

Exactly. You'd think RS would try ONE overtaking move...nah.

Driver, please do spare me your higher level of intelligence.

What is it we say..."Don't feed the trolls"?

J.R.



Quote:
> You mean Michael had an unfair advantage....his little bro protecting him
> and not trying to pass him. Ralph never took it to him! What's up?

> Both JPM and Alonso closed the gap and then what does Ralph do? He slows
> down. Who is he driving for? Why didn't he try to pass Michael - even just
> once.

> Williams had the power over Michael....
> And if Alonso could catch up to the train - then you know Ralph could of
> tried to pass his brother....

> What a joke...

> I will admit MS is one of the best drivers ever - however some of the
stupid
> games he plays really take him down a notch....we all know the stupid
> games....

> It would not surprise me if he whinned to Ralph about letting him win so
he
> could score more points against Kimi....

> He has done that in the past with his ass kissing team mate last year.

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Lionfish4 » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:10:57


Quote:



> > You mean Michael had an unfair advantage....his little bro protecting
him
> > and not trying to pass him. Ralph never took it to him! What's up?

> > Both JPM and Alonso closed the gap and then what does Ralph do? He slows
> > down. Who is he driving for? Why didn't he try to pass Michael - even
just
> > once.

> > Williams had the power over Michael....
> > And if Alonso could catch up to the train - then you know Ralph could of
> > tried to pass his brother....

> why didn't jpm or alonso try to pass ralf?

JPM - maybe team orders.
Alonso caught up at the late part of the race.
Didn't you see Alonso through his hands in the air several times wondering
why they were slowing down? He wanted to pass, I think if you gave him more
time he could of. But since he caught up very late - who knows.

Quote:
> if they couldn't challenge ralf what makes you think they could pressure
> mike ?

Ralf sat behind his brother for almost the complete race and he never once
even tried to pass. I am not saying that he could, but he didn't even try.

JPM caught up towards the last 1/4 of the race, but who knows maybe team
orders or Patrick Head told him not to, because he could risk taking out
both of them.
Do you think if JPM was sitting behind MS for the entire race that he
wouldn't even try to pass him? You know JPM would try.

Alonso arrived with only a couple of laps left. But I think he would of
tried.

Hell....JPM set the fastest lap and caught up to them and Alonso gained 10
secs on the train and caught up with a few laps left.

Even the anouncers were saying the Ralf should try to pass.....I am sure it
was in everyone's mine.

How about this, do you think that if MS was behind RS that MS would try to
pass him? You bet your ass he would. I just think that RS is a defensive
non-agressive driver that would do anything for his big brother.

- Show quoted text -

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Gunther Rola » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:24:00


Quote:

>How about this, do you think that if MS was behind RS that MS would try to
>pass him? You bet your ass he would. I just think that RS is a defensive
>non-agressive driver that would do anything for his big brother.

Ok, so how many serious passing attempts did MS make during the first 1/3 of
the race, while he was sitting a few tenths behind Ralf?

It's pretty funny that you guys are bashing Ralf, again, when it was Montoya,
again, who threw away a promising race and potential win by spinning all on
his own.

Gunther

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Lionfish4 » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:26:41

You miss the point.
I do not think Ralf is a bad driver, he is actually very good.
You are right, JPM blew it with his spin out....
The point is simply this....

WHY DIDN'T RALF TRY TO PASS MICHAEL?????

(Please read very carefully. I didn't say that Ralf COULD pass him, I said
didn't TRY to pass him.)


Quote:


> >How about this, do you think that if MS was behind RS that MS would try
to
> >pass him? You bet your ass he would. I just think that RS is a defensive
> >non-agressive driver that would do anything for his big brother.

> Ok, so how many serious passing attempts did MS make during the first 1/3
of
> the race, while he was sitting a few tenths behind Ralf?

> It's pretty funny that you guys are bashing Ralf, again, when it was
Montoya,
> again, who threw away a promising race and potential win by spinning all
on
> his own.

> Gunther

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by young » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:48:47



Quote:


>>How about this, do you think that if MS was behind RS that MS would try to
>>pass him? You bet your ass he would. I just think that RS is a defensive
>>non-agressive driver that would do anything for his big brother.

>Ok, so how many serious passing attempts did MS make during the first 1/3 of
>the race, while he was sitting a few tenths behind Ralf?

>It's pretty funny that you guys are bashing Ralf, again, when it was Montoya,
>again, who threw away a promising race and potential win by spinning all on
>his own.

At least he doesn't come out with the ***that most others do and
just admits he ***ed it up. He could've easily used his downchange
problems all race as an excuse, but no as well as having the balls to
race aggressively, he has the balls to admit it when he slightly
overcooks it. Refreshing!

Youngy
Montoya/Williams 2003 WDC

 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by Kim Andre » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:09:15

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:52:40 GMT, "Lionfish42 <s>"

Quote:

>Both JPM and Alonso closed the gap and then what does Ralph do? He slows
>down. Who is he driving for? Why didn't he try to pass Michael - even just
>once.

I've never considered that over-taking is one of Ralf's strengths, but
to suggest he slowed down to hold up the others to help Michael is
silly, sorry.  *Any* driver in a similar situation falls back a
little, as they start having to protect their rear as well as look for
chances ahead.
--
([:])  by Kimbo!
formula one cartoon archive
Toons on hold -- see the archive at www.foca.co.uk
 
 
 

Schmi! Wheeeeeeeeee

Post by David Bett » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:27:41



Quote:
>On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:52:40 GMT, "Lionfish42 <s>"

>>Both JPM and Alonso closed the gap and then what does Ralph do? He slows
>>down. Who is he driving for? Why didn't he try to pass Michael - even just
>>once.

>I've never considered that over-taking is one of Ralf's strengths, but
>to suggest he slowed down to hold up the others to help Michael is
>silly, sorry.  *Any* driver in a similar situation falls back a
>little, as they start having to protect their rear as well as look for
>chances ahead.

Absolutely, apart from which there was nowhere on the circuit where
the Williams had sufficient performance advantage to challenge the
Ferrari. Michael clearly had a brake deficiency, but was always able
to establish sufficient gap under acceleration to avoid being
outbraked at the end of the straight or into the hairpin. He did a
superb, professional job. Williams lost it through Montoya's spin and
Ralf's slow in and out laps.....not through any failure to try and
overtake.


"In the end it's always a matter of more accelerator and less brake" - Frank Gardner

British Racing Green: http://dbetts.motorsport.org.uk/brg