Jag getting ready for webber?

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Derek Pattiso » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:01:36


aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being jag's new
technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying to get on board
with oastler?

pure speculation at the moment, but i think webber to jag is a done deal. i
was hoping toyota, but hopefully jag will step up a level next year.

Cheers,
Derek

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by hhfa » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:06:38

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:01:36 +1000, "Derek Pattison"

Quote:

>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being jag's new
>technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying to get on board
>with oastler?

>pure speculation at the moment, but i think webber to jag is a done deal. i
>was hoping toyota, but hopefully jag will step up a level next year.

Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

HHFAN

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Emma » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:08:01

Quote:


>>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being jag's new
>>technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying to get on board
>>with oastler?
>Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

It means they can understand each others accents?

--
Emma                            http://altgallery.shows.it
The Chocolate Monster           http://chocmonster.rules.it

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Paul Brewe » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:16:01



Quote:


>>>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being jag's new
>>>technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying to get on board
>>>with oastler?
>>Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

>It means they can understand each others accents?

And have a mutual interest in sheep... ;-p
--
Paul B
 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Matt G Pop » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:42:28


Quote:




>>>>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being
>>>>jag's new technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying
>>>>to get on board with oastler?
>>>Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

>>It means they can understand each others accents?

> And have a mutual interest in sheep... ;-p

Why do you confuse us so easily with the New Zealanders, Mr Brewer?

We Australian's have our cousins to keep us amused....

--
Cheers,

Matt Pope

Good flight plan, bad landing - Mario Andretti

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by peeb » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:39:16


Quote:





> >>>>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being
> >>>>jag's new technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying
> >>>>to get on board with oastler?
> >>>Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

> >>It means they can understand each others accents?

> > And have a mutual interest in sheep... ;-p

> Why do you confuse us so easily with the New Zealanders, Mr Brewer?

> We Australian's have our cousins to keep us amused....

You must be from Tasmania.

--
peeby

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Paul Brewe » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 00:44:05



Quote:





>>>>>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being
>>>>>jag's new technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying
>>>>>to get on board with oastler?
>>>>Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

>>>It means they can understand each others accents?

>> And have a mutual interest in sheep... ;-p

>Why do you confuse us so easily with the New Zealanders, Mr Brewer?

>We Australian's have our cousins to keep us amused....

Thought that was Merkins?
--
Paul B
 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Matt G Pop » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 07:05:24



Quote:





>>>>>aussie BAR engineering director  Malcolm Oastler looks like being
>>>>>jag's new technical director.... could this be webbers doing trying
>>>>>to get on board with oastler?
>>>>Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

>>>It means they can understand each others accents?

>> And have a mutual interest in sheep... ;-p

> Why do you confuse us so easily with the New Zealanders, Mr Brewer?

> We Australian's have our cousins to keep us amused....

Slaps self... repeatedly.

Tasmania sickens me...

--
Cheers,

Matt Pope

Good flight plan, bad landing - Mario Andretti

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Derek Pattiso » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 13:24:10

Quote:
> Why do you think Australian crew means an Australian driver?

> HHFAN

based on the (probably false) assumption that oastler and webber are
mates/webber feels he could get on with him well, and could have been part
of webber's contract that he wanted him on the team.

like i said... pure speculation. but its speculation that makes it fun. With
aussies there is a certain understanding between two countrymen that is hard
to describe in words... mateship comes to mind, most probably moreso than
other countries. its more than just a language barrier.

Cheers,
Derek

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Steven Wheele » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:46:01

Quote:

> based on the (probably false) assumption that oastler and webber are
> mates/webber feels he could get on with him well, and could have been part
> of webber's contract that he wanted him on the team.

I don't think Mark's in the position to be specifying designers in his
contracts *just* yet... Oastler's been a bit of a flop anyway. He'd be
better off with Mr Squiggle.

Quote:
> like i said... pure speculation. but its speculation that makes it fun. With
> aussies there is a certain understanding between two countrymen that is hard
> to describe in words... mateship comes to mind, most probably moreso than
> other countries. its more than just a language barrier.

No greater love hath a man for his fellow man than he arrange a drive
for him somewhere other than Jaguar...

See ya,

Steve.

 
 
 

Jag getting ready for webber?

Post by Matt G Pop » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 01:01:39



Quote:

>> based on the (probably false) assumption that oastler and webber are
>> mates/webber feels he could get on with him well, and could have been
>> part of webber's contract that he wanted him on the team.

> I don't think Mark's in the position to be specifying designers in his
> contracts *just* yet... Oastler's been a bit of a flop anyway. He'd be
> better off with Mr Squiggle.

>> like i said... pure speculation. but its speculation that makes it
>> fun. With aussies there is a certain understanding between two
>> countrymen that is hard to describe in words... mateship comes to
>> mind, most probably moreso than other countries. its more than just a
>> language barrier.

> No greater love hath a man for his fellow man than he arrange a drive
> for him somewhere other than Jaguar...

> See ya,

> Steve.

Nah, with Mr Squiggle comes Roxanne... ughhh.

--
Cheers,

Matt Pope

Good flight plan, bad landing - Mario Andretti