To "paul" and "Paul"

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Sven =8^ » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00


You two guys are confusing me.

Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
(cos small-p paul was here first).

May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

Sven.

PS. Very creative e-mail address, big-P Paul.

--
W                      ooo            ooo-hoooooo                !
 oo     oooo          o   o       ooo            oooooooo        o
    oooo    oooo       ooo     ooo              o  o     oooo   o
                oooooooo oooooo                  oo          ooo

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by paul » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00



Quote:

>You two guys are confusing me.

>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>(cos small-p paul was here first).

>May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

It's ok, Sven, I've reverted to my old handle, paul b
--
paul b  (the original)

                Go Johnny Go

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Kulvinder Singh Matha » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:52:04 +0000, paul

Quote:



>>You two guys are confusing me.

>>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>>(cos small-p paul was here first).

>>May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

>It's ok, Sven, I've reverted to my old handle, paul b

Couldn't change it in the "From:" header as well could you? Thanks.

--
Kulvinder Singh Matharu

(note : e-mail header address deliberately mangled)

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Tony Gartshor » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:



>>You two guys are confusing me.

>>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>>(cos small-p paul was here first).

>>May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

>It's ok, Sven, I've reverted to my old handle, paul b
>--
>paul b  (the original)

Err, actually Paul, if you look at your post, you haven't !

        Tony..

P.S.  Coming down to reading on the 27th ??

Quote:

>                Go Johnny Go

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by arsk » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:11:32 -0000, "Tony Gartshore"

Quote:




>>>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>>>(cos small-p paul was here first).;-)
>>It's ok, Sven, I've reverted to my old handle, paul b
>Err, actually Paul, if you look at your post, you haven't !

Don't you mean 'paul'?  

Or is it 'paul b'?

Uh, forget it...

--
arska
http://www.kolumbus.fi/wfc/

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Paul » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Sven =8^J schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:

>You two guys are confusing me.

>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>(cos small-p paul was here first).

>May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

>Sven.

Ooops, sorry, I didn't realize that someone smaller than me has been here
before. Now small-p paul suggested to change his handle. If he does, I will
keep mine, if not, I will change mine, OK?

Quote:
>PS. Very creative e-mail address, big-P Paul.

Thank you!
 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by paul » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00



Quote:




>>>You two guys are confusing me.

>>>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>>>(cos small-p paul was here first).

>>>May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

>>It's ok, Sven, I've reverted to my old handle, paul b
>>--
>>paul b  (the original)

>Err, actually Paul, if you look at your post, you haven't !

>        Tony..

>P.S.  Coming down to reading on the 27th ??

Ooops, sorry. Yes, I'll be at Reading, with Anne. Look forward to seeing
you all (again).
--
paul b
                Go Johnny Go
 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Paul » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00


e.net> writes
Quote:
>Sven =8^J schrieb in Nachricht ...

>>You two guys are confusing me.

>>Could big-P Paul please change his name to something else
>>(cos small-p paul was here first).

>>May I suggest "PAUL"  ;-)

>>Sven.

>Ooops, sorry, I didn't realize that someone smaller than me has been here
>before. Now small-p paul suggested to change his handle. If he does, I will
>keep mine, if not, I will change mine, OK?

>>PS. Very creative e-mail address, big-P Paul.

>Thank you!

Right! The definitive version.

For all who do not know me.

I was originally Paul B

I changed to Paul

Since there are now several Pauls posting I am more than happy to revert
to Paul B. Capitalised P capitalised B.

Ol
--
Paul B
                Go Johnny Go

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Emma » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Since there are now several Pauls posting I am more than happy to revert
>to Paul B. Capitalised P capitalised B.

And we all know what the B stands for...Bald! ;-P

--
Emma
"I knew I was going to win because two of my girlfriends told me"
Eddie Irvine after Melbourne 1999

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Christian Ehrnroot » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:


> >Since there are now several Pauls posting I am more than happy to revert
> >to Paul B. Capitalised P capitalised B.

> And we all know what the B stands for...Bald! ;-P

"God only created a limited number of perfect heads. The rest he had to
cover with hair!"

X-ian

 
 
 

To "paul" and "Paul"

Post by Rachael Ne » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:


>>Since there are now several Pauls posting I am more than happy to revert
>>to Paul B. Capitalised P capitalised B.

>And we all know what the B stands for...Bald! ;-P

Oooooohhhh ! Miaow ! ;-))

Rachael
--
<:3)~  Remove kecks to reply