Ferrari illegal??

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Kran » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00


Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
quick between their first and second pitstop??

Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after the
first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
the tank again....

Maybe there is something about this????

Tim..(Farmer Boy)...
(YES HE IS BACK AGAIN!!!)...

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by MMB » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
> Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
> quick between their first and second pitstop??

If you're refering to the French GP, are you ignoring the fact that the
track is the driest between those 2 pitstops?

Quote:
> Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
> After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
> the tank again....

That would be too easy to get caught.  You can't "clean" because no driver
drives until the tank is empty, unless there are "2 tanks" in them!  (Hey...
that's an idea!  2 divisions in a single tank!).  And then again the fuel
reserviors are under strict attention by FIA as well as EPA.  And remember,
there is ONLY ONE inlet to the fuel tank in the car during the race, unless
you saw MS dumping the fuel during the take-off!

Quote:
> Maybe there is something about this????

There is always "something" in Formula 1.  Why don't you ask why MH was slow
then fast again during the race.  I thought their tractin control needs to
re-calibrate after the spin.  :^)

    Ferrari is faster now and so is McLaren.  I am MS fan but that doesn't
mean I hate other drivers.  I just hope they haven't blown their chance by
loosing 3 races in a row by their #1 driver.

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Revvi » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

OK so we have two instances where MS was slower in the second part of the
race..so here we go with someone trying another smear on a good driver by
implying he is cheating...so lets look at the so races where he is
supposedly have cheated:

1. Spain: Ran fairly badly all race, had a bad start, was slow o nfirst set
of tyres. Second stint he had a good set of boots and legged it round the
track shaving seconds off the gap every lap. Third stint he gets a bad set
of boots and does poorly. So by your reckoning he's cheating because he
cleans his tank at the last pitstop..so why was he running so slow in the
first stint? trying not to make it look too dodgy, playing a bit of bluff??

2. Canada: Not much to say there as he crashed out, his fault, ah well thats
racing, that illegal fuel must have made him so fast that he could'nt avoid
that wall eh??

3. France: Bad first stint (again going against you theory on cheating up
till last pit stop) because he and Irvine gambled on a wet setup and then
half way throught the race hey presto it rained so they performed well in a
setup that suited the weather conditions (I suppose now you'll tell us that
the fumes from the fuel mixture upset the atmosphere and made it rain). Last
stint of the race he gets a gear problem and slowly sinks back down the
field to be caught and passed by hus brother in a lowly Williams! (OH the
indignation!) Irvine does'nt pass as not only does his contract not allow it
but it made strategic sense as MS is ahead in the championship.

So there we have it..Ferrari are obviously cheating as they have lost the
last two races...damn them and that illegal fuel its making them
untouchable!!...oops almost forgot <click> sarcasm mode off.

Revvin

Quote:
> Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
> quick between their first and second pitstop??

> Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after
the
> first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
> Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

> Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
> After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
> the tank again....

> Maybe there is something about this????

> Tim..(Farmer Boy)...
> (YES HE IS BACK AGAIN!!!)...


 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Revvi » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Correction..they lost the last three races :-) oops..my mistake my sarcasm
chip was on oveload during the last post so mistakes were inevitable :-)

Revvin


Quote:
> OK so we have two instances where MS was slower in the second part of the
> race..so here we go with someone trying another smear on a good driver by
> implying he is cheating...so lets look at the so races where he is
> supposedly have cheated:

> 1. Spain: Ran fairly badly all race, had a bad start, was slow o nfirst
set
> of tyres. Second stint he had a good set of boots and legged it round the
> track shaving seconds off the gap every lap. Third stint he gets a bad set
> of boots and does poorly. So by your reckoning he's cheating because he
> cleans his tank at the last pitstop..so why was he running so slow in the
> first stint? trying not to make it look too dodgy, playing a bit of
bluff??

> 2. Canada: Not much to say there as he crashed out, his fault, ah well
thats
> racing, that illegal fuel must have made him so fast that he could'nt
avoid
> that wall eh??

> 3. France: Bad first stint (again going against you theory on cheating up
> till last pit stop) because he and Irvine gambled on a wet setup and then
> half way throught the race hey presto it rained so they performed well in
a
> setup that suited the weather conditions (I suppose now you'll tell us
that
> the fumes from the fuel mixture upset the atmosphere and made it rain).
Last
> stint of the race he gets a gear problem and slowly sinks back down the
> field to be caught and passed by hus brother in a lowly Williams! (OH the
> indignation!) Irvine does'nt pass as not only does his contract not allow
it
> but it made strategic sense as MS is ahead in the championship.

> So there we have it..Ferrari are obviously cheating as they have lost the
> last two races...damn them and that illegal fuel its making them
> untouchable!!...oops almost forgot <click> sarcasm mode off.

> Revvin


> > Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
> > quick between their first and second pitstop??

> > Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after
> the
> > first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
> > Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit
slower.....

> > Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
> > After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel
in
> > the tank again....

> > Maybe there is something about this????

> > Tim..(Farmer Boy)...
> > (YES HE IS BACK AGAIN!!!)...

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Graham » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

get a life
 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Bumble Bee Boy 2.1 » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00


said the following......

Quote:
>Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
>quick between their first and second pitstop??

There have been various quotes all confirming what the reason was.
MSchuey was on a wet setup, so once the track was wetter his car was
faster, then he had his problem and then his tyres didn't work well in
the last stint.

Quote:

>Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after the
>first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
>Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

>Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
>After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
>the tank again....

>Maybe there is something about this????

I think you're trying to hard! :)

Quote:

>Tim..(Farmer Boy)...
>(YES HE IS BACK AGAIN!!!)...

Nice to see you back Tim!!

--
Bumble Bee Boy 2.15 (16th August is the day)
http://www.rasf1.org
http://www.cmcuk.demon.co.uk/wannadie/

"and it looks like we might have made it, yes it looks like we've
 made it to the end" - Blur

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Silver » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
> Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
> quick between their first and second pitstop??

Sometimes...

Quote:

> Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after
the
> first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
> Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

> Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
> After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
> the tank again....

Could it be, in circumstances like the last race, that the car was set up
for the wet, and so didn't do so well in the dry/ semi dry conditions at the
beginning and end, yet flew in the wet middle stint?

Quote:

> Maybe there is something about this????

Yep, another *** freak blowing hot air trying to stir up doubt and
dissollusion....

Silvery

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Ro » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Nah, it is all part of the *** Theory.

When are you people gonna wake up??



Quote:
>Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
>quick between their first and second pitstop??

>Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after the
>first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
>Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

>Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
>After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
>the tank again....

>Maybe there is something about this????

>Tim..(Farmer Boy)...
>(YES HE IS BACK AGAIN!!!)...

--
Ron
Michael Schumacher - Triple World Champion
1994 - 1995 - 1999
 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by DOC » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00



Quote:



>> Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
>> quick between their first and second pitstop??

>Sometimes...

>> Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after
>the
>> first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
>> Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

>> Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
>> After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
>> the tank again....

>Could it be, in circumstances like the last race, that the car was set up
>for the wet, and so didn't do so well in the dry/ semi dry conditions at the
>beginning and end, yet flew in the wet middle stint?

>> Maybe there is something about this????

>Yep, another *** freak blowing hot air trying to stir up doubt and
>dissollusion....

>Silvery

>         Silvery, i'm sure you remember the long letter of complaint, that was written by Ron Dennis last year claiming that Ferrari were downloading a traction control program, during there first pit stops. Then undoing the download during there last pit stops. Strange, but after the letter, the Ferrari's lost their abitity to do those remarkable very quick middle stints. Now i notice this year that all on board brains are sealed, and this seems impossible, but who knows. I firmly believe that any team would cheat, if they could get away with it. But Ferrari has been known to spend a lot of money on these types of ideas.    Kind regards,   Doc R.

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Richard Mille » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00


writes
Quote:
>Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
>quick between their first and second pitstop??

Err, yes, and I've posted to that effect several times now.

Quote:
>Schumacher seems to lose time on his first set of tires, but right after the
>first pit-stop he really flies over the circuit (every race!!!)...
>Then after his second stop, he looses time again and is a bit slower.....

Yep, seems like it. And on both the last two occasions, when I and
others have started noticing and commenting on it, the explanation as to
why MS's last section was slower has been vague and inconclusive, as if
Ferrari themselves aren't even sure.

Quote:

>Can it be that Ferrari uses illegal fuel during their second outing???
>After the second stop they can 'clean' themself by putting regular fuel in
>the tank again....

I would like to know what the explanation is, for sure. I don't think
there is any evidence yet to say they are doing something illegal, just
a somewhat suspicious set of circumstances and a lack of clear
explanation.

Quote:

>Maybe there is something about this????

But will we ever know?
--
Richard Miller
 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Richard Mille » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
>Correction..they lost the last three races :-) oops..my mistake my sarcasm
>chip was on oveload during the last post so mistakes were inevitable :-)

>Revvin

In every race this season before that, track position has been all-
important, so if MS got himself to the front he could, on previous
experience, have expected to have won. By chance, it hasn't worked out
like that in the last three races.

And we are looking at the fact that MS flies only in his middle stint
for some reason or combination of reasons.

If you are right, then this is pure coincidence, and we can expect not
to see it again this season.

Will you agree that if it happens again once in the next two or three
races that we are faced with an unusual occurence which is worthy of
comment?
--
Richard Miller

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Richard Mille » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
>>Do you people also wonder, just like me, while the Ferrari's are so damn
>>quick between their first and second pitstop??

>There have been various quotes all confirming what the reason was.
>MSchuey was on a wet setup, so once the track was wetter his car was
>faster, then he had his problem and then his tyres didn't work well in
>the last stint.

Well, yes but....

First, the explanations have been far from clear.

Secondly, when you find a driver having to explain the same unusual
pattern of performance on a frequent basis, you start to see a picture
emerging (whether one is there or not.:-))
--
Richard Miller

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Gunther Rola » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00


Quote:


>>:]Now i notice this year that all on board brains are sealed, and this seems impossible, but who knows. I firmly believe that any team would cheat, if they could get away with it. But Ferrari has been known to spend a lot of money on these types of idea
s.

>It seems that they lost their speed when they lost their telemetry.

'It seems'? The connection between the two events is pure fantasy
on your side. You have no info on when they lost their telemetry.
Actually Schumacher could be seen (on-board camera on digital TV)
giving lots of strange hand-signs during the pace car period,
suggesting problems with communication already then. His best laps
were after that, when the pace car had left.

Quote:
>Telemetry is supposed to be one way isn't it? But is it really?

You have zero facts suggesting otherwise.

Quote:

>\\        //       (take out the obvious "REMOVE" first)

--
 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by Mike Whoole » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Nah, it is all part of the *** Theory.

>When are you people gonna wake up??

When the aliens take us from our beds and tell us to...

Mike.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ferrari -> Tifosi... Jordan -> Letsgosee

 
 
 

Ferrari illegal??

Post by # » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:


>>When are you people gonna wake up??
>When the aliens take us from our beds and tell us to...

I'm sorry but not even an alien can make me get out of bed if I don't
want to!

--
Emma (#1)
I'm asleep - don't wake me up.