"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Ron » Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:00:00


On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:30:09 +0000, David Cunliffe

Quote:

>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:27:36 GMT, "gus"

>>I think I've heard this before...

>We've seen it before too. For example, over the last three races...

>I'll eat my arse if he doesn't outqualify Irvine *at least* six times
>next year...

>David

One out of eight would suggest that you will be performing an activity
which most of us would love to see :-)

Ron

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by DC » Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:30:09 +0000, David Cunliffe

>>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:27:36 GMT, "gus"

>>>I think I've heard this before...

>>We've seen it before too. For example, over the last three races...

>>I'll eat my arse if he doesn't outqualify Irvine *at least* six times
>>next year...

>>David

>One out of eight would suggest that you will be performing an activity
>which most of us would love to see :-)

>Ron

Oh look, the***woke up. Just after Johnny made Eddie look like
one...

Piss off, Ron. You have been, are, and always will be a waste of
space.

David

t.i.n.s.t.a.a.f.l. In memoriam: Irwin, RIP
From the keyboard of the original DC, Cheshire, UK
To e-mail, remove NOSPAM

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Ron » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I have ignored this *shit heap group* that a couple of you call RASF1
for the past couple of months, but couldn't resist the opportunity to
rub a couple of noses (yours included) into the dirt over the comments
made some time ago.

At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

PS when are you going to eat your arse? It is almost worth the airfare
to come over to see you do it.

Bye Johnny looser

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:34:35 +0100, DC

Quote:


>>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:30:09 +0000, David Cunliffe

>>>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:27:36 GMT, "gus"

>>>>I think I've heard this before...

>>>We've seen it before too. For example, over the last three races...

>>>I'll eat my arse if he doesn't outqualify Irvine *at least* six times
>>>next year...

>>>David

>>One out of eight would suggest that you will be performing an activity
>>which most of us would love to see :-)

>>Ron

>Oh look, the***woke up. Just after Johnny made Eddie look like
>one...

>Piss off, Ron. You have been, are, and always will be a waste of
>space.

>David

>t.i.n.s.t.a.a.f.l. In memoriam: Irwin, RIP
>From the keyboard of the original DC, Cheshire, UK
>To e-mail, remove NOSPAM


 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by MJF 20 » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:30:09 +0000, David Cunliffe
>>On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:27:36 GMT, "gus"
>>>I think I've heard this before...
>>We've seen it before too. For example, over the last three races...
>>I'll eat my arse if he doesn't outqualify Irvine *at least* six times
>>next year...
>One out of eight would suggest that you will be performing an activity
>which most of us would love to see :-)

No...  Not really.

Mark
www.pipeline.com/~opus

"Skippy For President:  Everyone Else Is A ***er."

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Jak » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
>the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

It's not possible for Ferrari to win 15 races this year, whereas it is
possible for JH to out-qualify EI six times...

Jak
http://members.xoom.com/Jak_A.1/
** Canada GP review now online **
Also Fantasy F1 and bettng results

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by DC » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:11:15 +0100, "Jak"

Quote:


>>At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
>>the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

>It's not possible for Ferrari to win 15 races this year, whereas it is
>possible for JH to out-qualify EI six times...

Jak, you're wasting your time putting forward a logical argument to
this pillock. He won't be able to grasp it. The irony inherent in him
choosing to remind me of my prediction just as Johnny makes his first
step to fulfilling it is also beyond his tiny mind. I'm beginning to
realise that there must be a genealogical link between Simple Simon
the Dutch Pieman and Ron Ron the Braindead Moron...

David
t.i.n.s.t.a.a.f.l. In memoriam: Irwin, RIP
From the keyboard of the original DC, Cheshire, UK
To e-mail, remove NOSPAM

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Ron » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:11:15 +0100, "Jak"

Quote:


>>At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
>>the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

>It's not possible for Ferrari to win 15 races this year, whereas it is
>possible for JH to out-qualify EI six times...

I fully realise that there is no way that my prediction can come true
- that was not the point.

But JH has a shit chance in hell of coming anywhere near
out-qualifying EI - that was the point.

Quote:
>Jak
>http://members.xoom.com/Jak_A.1/
>** Canada GP review now online **
>Also Fantasy F1 and bettng results

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Christian Ehrnroot » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> But JH has a shit chance in hell of coming anywhere near
> out-qualifying EI - that was the point.

Jaguar-Stewart is clearly a one car team since the beginning of their
history. Last year when it was clear Rubens would move to Ferrari
Stewart focused on Johnny instead and he instantly started making
results including a win which perhaps was lucky, but nevertheless a win.
Now that they have paid a shitload of money to Eddie it is in Jaguar's
interest to focus on him, although I wouldn't rate him any higher as a
driver than Johnny.

X-ian

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by SC » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Johnny Herbert wont even be in F1 next year!!

SC

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by DC » Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:11:15 +0100, "Jak"


>>>At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
>>>the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

>>It's not possible for Ferrari to win 15 races this year, whereas it is
>>possible for JH to out-qualify EI six times...

>I fully realise that there is no way that my prediction can come true
>- that was not the point.

>But JH has a shit chance in hell of coming anywhere near
>out-qualifying EI - that was the point.

Ron, there is no point with you. You're totally pointless...

As usual, your brain, such as it is, can't connect with your digits.
In case it escaped your notice, Johnny out-qualified Eddie in
Montreal. So much for your "shit chance in hell of coming anywhere
near out-qualifying EI". He just did it. Understand? No, I thought
not. So, that's one out of the six I predicted. Maybe he'll get the
other five, maybe not. It doesn't really bother me one way or the
other now. I'm more interested in what 2001 will bring...

As Christian (who has more brain cells in his smallest digit than have
ever seen the inside of your Cro-magnon skull) rightly points out,
Stewart/Jaguar are and always have been a one car team. It's easy to
see where they put their best resources. But credit to Eddie, he's
surprised me by how well he has, at least until last weekend, taken
advantage of that. Good for him.

Sorry, I forgot myself there for a moment. I know how futile it is
trying to be rational with you. Take out the insults (which are
obligatory in my exchanges with you) and I was putting forward logical
and reasoned points.

This is the end, my friend. Crawl off back under your stone and don't
bother to return. You'll find that I'll waste far less time on you
than Mark does on his equally stupid Dutchman...

David

t.i.n.s.t.a.a.f.l. In memoriam: Irwin, RIP
From the keyboard of the original DC, Cheshire, UK
To e-mail, remove NOSPAM

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by paul » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00


eeserve.co.uk> writes
Quote:
>Johnny Herbert wont even be in F1 next year!!

Wow! What erudition!

Can you enlarge upon that?
--
Paul B
                Go Johnny Go

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Ron » Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:00:00

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:42:37 +0100, "SC"

Quote:

>Johnny Herbert wont even be in F1 next year!!

>SC

Keep up with the pace.

The original comment was made LAST year.

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by Ron » Sun, 25 Jun 2000 04:00:00

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:24:46 +0100, DC

Quote:


>>On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:11:15 +0100, "Jak"


>>>>At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
>>>>the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

>>>It's not possible for Ferrari to win 15 races this year, whereas it is
>>>possible for JH to out-qualify EI six times...

>>I fully realise that there is no way that my prediction can come true
>>- that was not the point.

>>But JH has a shit chance in hell of coming anywhere near
>>out-qualifying EI - that was the point.

>Ron, there is no point with you. You're totally pointless...

>As usual, your brain, such as it is, can't connect with your digits.
>In case it escaped your notice, Johnny out-qualified Eddie in
>Montreal. So much for your "shit chance in hell of coming anywhere
>near out-qualifying EI". He just did it. Understand? No, I thought
>not. So, that's one out of the six I predicted. Maybe he'll get the
>other five, maybe not. It doesn't really bother me one way or the
>other now. I'm more interested in what 2001 will bring...

You mean without JH racing anywhere?

Quote:
>As Christian (who has more brain cells in his smallest digit than have
>ever seen the inside of your Cro-magnon skull) rightly points out,
>Stewart/Jaguar are and always have been a one car team. It's easy to
>see where they put their best resources. But credit to Eddie, he's
>surprised me by how well he has, at least until last weekend, taken
>advantage of that. Good for him.

>Sorry, I forgot myself there for a moment. I know how futile it is
>trying to be rational with you. Take out the insults (which are
>obligatory in my exchanges with you) and I was putting forward logical
>and reasoned points.

A typical loosers reply

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
>This is the end, my friend. Crawl off back under your stone and don't
>bother to return. You'll find that I'll waste far less time on you
>than Mark does on his equally stupid Dutchman...

>David

>t.i.n.s.t.a.a.f.l. In memoriam: Irwin, RIP
>From the keyboard of the original DC, Cheshire, UK
>To e-mail, remove NOSPAM

 
 
 

"Johnny Herbert will outqualify his teammate next year"

Post by DC » Sun, 25 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:24:46 +0100, DC


>>>On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:11:15 +0100, "Jak"


>>>>>At least I am closer with my prediction that Ferrari would win 15 of
>>>>>the 17 races this year than you were with yours :-)

>>>>It's not possible for Ferrari to win 15 races this year, whereas it is
>>>>possible for JH to out-qualify EI six times...

>>>I fully realise that there is no way that my prediction can come true
>>>- that was not the point.

>>>But JH has a shit chance in hell of coming anywhere near
>>>out-qualifying EI - that was the point.

>>Ron, there is no point with you. You're totally pointless...

>>As usual, your brain, such as it is, can't connect with your digits.
>>In case it escaped your notice, Johnny out-qualified Eddie in
>>Montreal. So much for your "shit chance in hell of coming anywhere
>>near out-qualifying EI". He just did it. Understand? No, I thought
>>not. So, that's one out of the six I predicted. Maybe he'll get the
>>other five, maybe not. It doesn't really bother me one way or the
>>other now. I'm more interested in what 2001 will bring...

>You mean without JH racing anywhere?

He'll have a job, no problem.

Quote:
>>As Christian (who has more brain cells in his smallest digit than have
>>ever seen the inside of your Cro-magnon skull) rightly points out,
>>Stewart/Jaguar are and always have been a one car team. It's easy to
>>see where they put their best resources. But credit to Eddie, he's
>>surprised me by how well he has, at least until last weekend, taken
>>advantage of that. Good for him.

>>Sorry, I forgot myself there for a moment. I know how futile it is
>>trying to be rational with you. Take out the insults (which are
>>obligatory in my exchanges with you) and I was putting forward logical
>>and reasoned points.

>A typical loosers reply

A typical Ron reply. Without a smidgeon of intelligence and totally
lacking in reasoned argument. You can't even spell "loser", you
loser...

Quote:
>>This is the end, my friend. Crawl off back under your stone and don't
>>bother to return. You'll find that I'll waste far less time on you
>>than Mark does on his equally stupid Dutchman...

Like I said. Slither off, worm.

David

t.i.n.s.t.a.a.f.l. In memoriam: Irwin, RIP
From the keyboard of the original DC, Cheshire, UK
To e-mail, remove NOSPAM