McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by Bulli » Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:00:00




Quote:
>What a joke.  Poor Mika's Mercedes junk engine let's him down
again and
>stupid Ron's car gets poor DC qualified.  Mika and DC do their
jobs
>while Ron and Norbert royally***up.  I got to hand it to
Mercedes,
>their engines are absolute trash.  Poor Mika, Schu will lock
this WC by
>Spa.  David is doing a good job but his car is junk just like
last
>year.

>Ron Dennis makes jokes about Alesi almost getting killed by the
falling
>sign.  Ron is a pathetic joke.  Hey Norbert go eat some more
food and
>drink more beer fat boy.

>Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
>Before you buy.

Man what age are you??

* Sent from RemarQ http://SportToday.org/ The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

 
 
 

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by frankha.. » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

What a joke.  Poor Mika's Mercedes junk engine let's him down again and
stupid Ron's car gets poor DC qualified.  Mika and DC do their jobs
while Ron and Norbert royally***up.  I got to hand it to Mercedes,
their engines are absolute trash.  Poor Mika, Schu will lock this WC by
Spa.  David is doing a good job but his car is junk just like last
year.

Ron Dennis makes jokes about Alesi almost getting killed by the falling
sign.  Ron is a pathetic joke.  Hey Norbert go eat some more food and
drink more beer fat boy.

Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by Bumble The Vampire - Grr » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00


deja.com, blah, said the exact following, blah......

Quote:
>What a joke.  Poor Mika's Mercedes junk engine let's him down again and
>stupid Ron's car gets poor DC qualified.  Mika and DC do their jobs
>while Ron and Norbert royally***up.  I got to hand it to Mercedes,
>their engines are absolute trash.  Poor Mika, Schu will lock this WC by
>Spa.  David is doing a good job but his car is junk just like last
>year.

>Ron Dennis makes jokes about Alesi almost getting killed by the falling
>sign.  Ron is a pathetic joke.  Hey Norbert go eat some more food and
>drink more beer fat boy.

Do you reckon Fisichella has been at the doughnuts?

--
Bumble Bee Boy 2.05 (species 5618)
http://SportToday.org/
http://SportToday.org/

"I'm so in love with a simple song, it makes me feel like nothing can go wrong,
even if there's not one word, it's the language that I want to learn. Amplify
me, can't stand the silence, fired back at me. Don't want to be common, might
want to feel stardom, just want to be cared for, that's all, cool!" - The
Wannadies

 
 
 

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by frankha.. » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00



Quote:

> deja.com, blah, said the exact following, blah......
> >What a joke. Poor Mika's Mercedes junk engine let's him down again
and
> >stupid Ron's car gets poor DC qualified. Mika and DC do their jobs
> >while Ron and Norbert royally***up. I got to hand it to Mercedes,
> >their engines are absolute trash. Poor Mika, Schu will lock this WC
by
> >Spa. David is doing a good job but his car is junk just like last
> >year.

> >Ron Dennis makes jokes about Alesi almost getting killed by the
falling
> >sign. Ron is a pathetic joke. Hey Norbert go eat some more food and
> >drink more beer fat boy.

> Do you reckon Fisichella has been at the doughnuts?

Do you mean before or after Fisico was shown to be faster than Ralf?
Fisico may have put on a little weight because he is no longer a
***ager.  You will see how that happens as you get older.  Maybe not
as the food in the UK is pretty bad & expensive.  Mind you I saw a few
chubbies in the picture at your get together.

Giancarlo carried that pile of junk Benetton on his back to second
place.  The man is a god.

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> --
> Bumble Bee Boy 2.05 (species 5618)
> http://SportToday.org/
> http://SportToday.org/

> "I'm so in love with a simple song, it makes me feel like nothing can
go wrong,
> even if there's not one word, it's the language that I want to learn.
Amplify
> me, can't stand the silence, fired back at me. Don't want to be
common, might
> want to feel stardom, just want to be cared for, that's all, cool!" -
The
> Wannadies

Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
Before you buy.
 
 
 

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by Mrv » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:



> >What a joke.  Poor Mika's Mercedes junk engine let's him down
> again and
> >stupid Ron's car gets poor DC qualified.  Mika and DC do their
> jobs
> >while Ron and Norbert royally***up.  I got to hand it to
> Mercedes,
> >their engines are absolute trash.  Poor Mika, Schu will lock
> this WC by
> >Spa.  David is doing a good job but his car is junk just like
> last
> >year.

> >Ron Dennis makes jokes about Alesi almost getting killed by the
> falling
> >sign.  Ron is a pathetic joke.  Hey Norbert go eat some more
> food and
> >drink more beer fat boy.

> >Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
> >Before you buy.

> Man what age are you??

> * Sent from RemarQ http://SportToday.org/ The Internet's Discussion Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

This guy is a sick puppy that repeats the same shit all the time.   He must be
12.  I am going to have to tell his parents to take away his internet access.
 
 
 

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by Bumble The Vampire - Grr » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00


deja.com, blah, said the exact following, blah......

Quote:

>Do you mean before or after Fisico was shown to be faster than Ralf?

He was thin, now he's a bit podgy. :)

Quote:
>Fisico may have put on a little weight because he is no longer a
>***ager.  You will see how that happens as you get older.  Maybe not

He looks podgier than the other drivers, many who are older too. But he
did well in Brazil so he must still be training....

Quote:
>as the food in the UK is pretty bad & expensive.  Mind you I saw a few
>chubbies in the picture at your get together.

Careful.

Quote:
>Giancarlo carried that pile of junk Benetton on his back to second
>place.  The man is a god.

Not a god. A great drive though.
--
Bumble Bee Boy 2.06 (species 5618)
http://SportToday.org/
http://SportToday.org/

"I'm so in love with a simple song, it makes me feel like nothing can go wrong,
even if there's not one word, it's the language that I want to learn. Amplify
me, can't stand the silence, fired back at me. Don't want to be common, might
want to feel stardom, just want to be cared for, that's all, cool!" - The
Wannadies

 
 
 

McLaren Mercedes - joke team. Mercedes=junk

Post by frankha.. » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00


Quote:



> >What a joke. Poor Mika's Mercedes junk engine let's him down
> again and
> >stupid Ron's car gets poor DC qualified. Mika and DC do their
> jobs
> >while Ron and Norbert royally***up. I got to hand it to
> Mercedes,
> >their engines are absolute trash. Poor Mika, Schu will lock
> this WC by
> >Spa. David is doing a good job but his car is junk just like
> last
> >year.

> >Ron Dennis makes jokes about Alesi almost getting killed by the
> falling
> >sign. Ron is a pathetic joke. Hey Norbert go eat some more
> food and
> >drink more beer fat boy.

> >Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
> >Before you buy.

> Man what age are you??

I am two years old, but I guess a two year old could have managed
McLaren better than Ron Dennis over the past two races.  Poor Mika and
DC.

Quote:
> * Sent from RemarQ http://SportToday.org/ The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
Free!

Sent via Deja.com http://SportToday.org/
Before you buy.