Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Ric » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00


I read on the teletext that the stewert team will object to ferrari
being reinstaed as one and two in the last race?

Why would they do that as they have potentially got the No1 on their
car for next year - the first year as Jaguar

So why would they complain?

Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Jarno H?rm » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:
> I read on the teletext that the stewert team will object to ferrari
> being reinstaed as one and two in the last race?

> Why would they do that as they have potentially got the No1 on their
> car for next year - the first year as Jaguar

> So why would they complain?

> Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
> more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

Stewart will receive more $$$ if they end their season ahead Williams, and
if Ferrari doesn't get their points back it means Stewart will have 8 point
lead in Japan.

-JJ-

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Ric » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I understand that but surely Having No. One on their car in the first
season being called Jaguar and having eddie irvine fired up and on a
high would be more beneficial in the long run???????

Ford isnt short of money are they!!!!!!1

On 22 Oct 1999 19:12:55 GMT, "Jarno H?rm?"

Quote:

>> I read on the teletext that the stewert team will object to ferrari
>> being reinstaed as one and two in the last race?

>> Why would they do that as they have potentially got the No1 on their
>> car for next year - the first year as Jaguar

>> So why would they complain?

>> Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
>> more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

>Stewart will receive more $$$ if they end their season ahead Williams, and
>if Ferrari doesn't get their points back it means Stewart will have 8 point
>lead in Japan.

>-JJ-


 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Stuar » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>I understand that but surely Having No. One on their car in the first
>season being called Jaguar and having eddie irvine fired up and on a
>high would be more beneficial in the long run???????

>Ford isnt short of money are they!!!!!!1

No, but you don't get to be rich by throwing away money. Plus they will have
better pit space, better parking at some events, which all add up to being
more important than having a #1 which they didn't win.
 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Ric » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I do agree with you - still think tho Eddie will come to stewert with
a bad attitude to the team if they ruin his chance of becoming world
champion (which he dosent deserve in my view)
Quote:


>>I understand that but surely Having No. One on their car in the first
>>season being called Jaguar and having eddie irvine fired up and on a
>>high would be more beneficial in the long run???????

>>Ford isnt short of money are they!!!!!!1

>No, but you don't get to be rich by throwing away money. Plus they will have
>better pit space, better parking at some events, which all add up to being
>more important than having a #1 which they didn't win.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Tony Gartshor » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>I do agree with you - still think tho Eddie will come to stewert with
>a bad attitude to the team if they ruin his chance of becoming world
>champion (which he dosent deserve in my view)

But they wont have ruined his chances will they?  Ferrari will have..

Tony.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Ric » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Erm yes but not nice for eddie going to a team that has publicly hoped
he didnt get the WC

But guess these drivers are nmore proffesional then that eh - hehe

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:02:39 +0100, "Tony Gartshore"

Quote:


>>I do agree with you - still think tho Eddie will come to stewert with
>>a bad attitude to the team if they ruin his chance of becoming world
>>champion (which he dosent deserve in my view)

>But they wont have ruined his chances will they?  Ferrari will have..

>Tony.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Barry Posne » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> I do agree with you - still think tho Eddie will come to stewert with
> a bad attitude to the team if they ruin his chance of becoming world
> champion

The only team that ruined his chance of becoming WC was Ferrari. And I
can imagine that he will be quite pleased to leave there.

bp

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Amy Raceca » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
> >> Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
> >> more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

Look what it did for Arrows in 1997.

Kind regards from Amy Racecar.
<http://website.lineone.net/~david.j.green>
Why do we still live here in this repulsive town? All our friends are in
New York. Why do we keep shrieking when we mean soft things? We should be
whispering all the time.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Tony Gartshor » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:



>> >> Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
>> >> more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

>Look what it did for Arrows in 1997.

Another witty repost you've stolen from me..
Any more of this an I'll have to let Emma have the rest of the photos..

Tony.

Quote:

>Kind regards from Amy Racecar.
><http://website.lineone.net/~david.j.green>
>Why do we still live here in this repulsive town? All our friends are in
>New York. Why do we keep shrieking when we mean soft things? We should be
>whispering all the time.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Amy Raceca » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00


Quote:
> Another witty repost you've stolen from me..
> Any more of this an I'll have to let Emma have the rest of the photos..

There's more!?

I have to admit, that one of the back of Stephen's head was very tastefully
done.
--
Kind regards from Amy Racecar.
<http://website.lineone.net/~david.j.green>
Why do we still live here in this repulsive town? All our friends are in
New York. Why do we keep shrieking when we mean soft things? We should be
whispering all the time.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Tony Gartshor » Sun, 24 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:



>> Another witty repost you've stolen from me..
>> Any more of this an I'll have to let Emma have the rest of the photos..

>There's more!?

Just kidding..

Quote:

>I have to admit, that one of the back of Stephen's head was very tastefully
>done.

I thought the cranefly added a certain something..

Tony.

Quote:
>--
>Kind regards from Amy Racecar.
><http://website.lineone.net/~david.j.green>
>Why do we still live here in this repulsive town? All our friends are in
>New York. Why do we keep shrieking when we mean soft things? We should be
>whispering all the time.

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Stelex M » Sun, 24 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Stew-RAT !
Quote:

> I read on the teletext that the stewert team will object to ferrari
> being reinstaed as one and two in the last race?

> Why would they do that as they have potentially got the No1 on their
> car for next year - the first year as Jaguar

> So why would they complain?

> Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
> more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Mrv » Sun, 24 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I feel so sorry for Eddie going to a team like Stewart (JAG)  too bad.
Rubens you made the right choice by bailing out.  Jag will be no factor
next year.  Rubino in 2000!!!
Quote:

> Stew-RAT !


> > I read on the teletext that the stewert team will object to ferrari
> > being reinstaed as one and two in the last race?

> > Why would they do that as they have potentially got the No1 on their
> > car for next year - the first year as Jaguar

> > So why would they complain?

> > Surely having a happy Irvine and No 1 on the car next year is worth
> > more then a few points lost in Malaysia?

 
 
 

Stewert team to protest if ferrari is reinstated?

Post by Stephen M Baine » Sun, 24 Oct 1999 04:00:00



Quote:
>There's more!?

You honestly thought there were only two?

Quote:
>I have to admit, that one of the back of Stephen's head was very tastefully
>done.

I've since changed my identity, as I didn't want my cover blown by that
one!
--
Stephen M Baines                                http://www.motorsport.org.uk

         "We were nearly right with the race result" Ian Tichmarsh
         "Isn't nearly right the same as wrong?" Maurice Bradford