Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:39:27


Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.  

Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by Sir Ti » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:00:04

Quote:

> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im sure
> that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and
> former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.  

> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

Ever heard the phrase "labouring a point"?

 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by Edmun » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:07:03

Quote:

> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im
> sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists
> and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of
> the shame.

What shame? facts of the past clearly shows he have no shame at all.

Edmund

 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by News » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:13:04


Quote:
> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  I m sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

Did Lewis' pooch make it to the grid?  Or did the Puddy Tat's presence
suffice?
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:18:51

Quote:


> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im sure

> > that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and

> > former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.  

> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

> Ever heard the phrase "labouring a point"?

Yes.  And it hurts doesn't it? Get ready for this every week.  People need to be held accountable for what they shoot out of their pie hole.  Or at least  explain the line of thinking that went into the incorrect prediction that they made.  Lewis has a way of making those people eat crow.  They get all quiet and complain about "laboring a point" when it's pointed out the them.   Funny.
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:23:03

Quote:


> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im

> > sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists

> > and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of

> > the shame.

> What shame? facts of the past clearly shows he have no shame at all.

> Edmund

What does that have to do with him leaving McLaren for Mercedes-Benz?  Well since you brought it up (perhaps as a deflection); what facts from the past shows that Lewis Hamilton has no shame?  Please Answer?
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:24:11

Quote:


> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  I m sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

> Did Lewis' pooch make it to the grid?  Or did the Puddy Tat's presence

> suffice?

As that all you guys can do?  Deflect?   Funny.
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by News » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:33:17


Quote:


>>> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  I m sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

>>> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

>> Did Lewis' pooch make it to the grid?  Or did the Puddy Tat's presence

>> suffice?

> As that all you guys can do?  Deflect?   Funny.

Just trying to determine which was the good luck charm.
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:48:26

Quote:




> >>> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  I m sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> >>> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

> >> Did Lewis' pooch make it to the grid?  Or did the Puddy Tat's presence

> >> suffice?

> > As that all you guys can do?  Deflect?   Funny.

> Just trying to determine which was the good luck charm.

Think it's his Girl and the lack of his Father.
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by Aliste » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 01:32:48

Quote:



>> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im
>> > sure

>> > that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists
>> > and

>> > former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

>> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because
>> > of the shame.

>> Ever heard the phrase "labouring a point"?

> Yes.  And it hurts doesn't it? Get ready for this every week.  People
> need to be held accountable for what they shoot out of their pie hole.
> Or at least  explain the line of thinking that went into the incorrect
> prediction that they made.  Lewis has a way of making those people eat
> crow.  They get all quiet and complain about "laboring a point" when
> it's pointed out the them.   Funny.

sometimes the correct decission does not work & the wrong one does, it is
easy to be wise with hindsight.

to continue with my previous Blackjack analogy splitting a pair of 10's,
it is a ***y stupid thing to do but somtimes it might work and standing
on the same is not a 100% guarantee.

I believed that Lewis had made the wrong call, It is staring to look like
he has got lucky.

--
I can't decide whether to commit suicide or go bowling.
                -- Florence Henderson

 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by Bigbir » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:03:18

Quote:

> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  I m
> sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the
> Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.

Crikey you are such a ***ing idiot.

Quote:
> Man those
> people are Smart.

> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because
> of the shame.

Anyone would think that you were alone against the world in your
opinion...which you may or may not be hindsight.

I realise you are rarely right about anything and you have sympathies
but why don't you *** off and make your point to someone who holds an
alternative view such as those columnists and former F1 drivers who,
and you should consider this point, are paid to make contreversial
statements.

You might consider why you alone, of all those who were happy with
Lewis's decision, feel the need to labour the point. Self-esteem at a
low ebb?

I'm rather beginning to hope Button gets a good car underneath him and
you end up with egg all over that stupid little face.

 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by AC » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:36:33

Quote:

> Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?
> I m sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the
> Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

Again, the mistake is thinking performance was his reason for leaving.
The relative performance of the Mclarens and Mercs is completely
irrelevant. A happy bonus for Lewis, sure, but not the point.

Hindsight wise, as some one who understood his move to Merc, there is
cause for concern. If this business of a grumpy German faction in the
team are to be believed, then Lewis might be in another shit storm. And
ironically, the further to the front the car gets, the worse the
tensions will be.

--
AC

 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:51:37

Quote:


> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?

> > I???m sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the

> > Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because of the shame.

> Again, the mistake is thinking performance was his reason for leaving.

> The relative performance of the Mclarens and Mercs is completely

> irrelevant. A happy bonus for Lewis, sure, but not the point.

> Hindsight wise, as some one who understood his move to Merc, there is

> cause for concern. If this business of a grumpy German faction in the

> team are to be believed, then Lewis might be in another shit storm. And

> ironically, the further to the front the car gets, the worse the

> tensions will be.

> --

> AC

I think that Lewis saw things at McLaren that let him believe that they were going in the other direction.  No one was closer to the McLaren team than Lewis.  Not the former F1 Drivers, not the Columnists.   So when I heard people calling it a mistake.  I said this is Arm Chair Quarterbacking at its best.
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:55:33

Quote:




> >> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  Im

> >> > sure

> >> > that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the Columnists

> >> > and

> >> > former F1 drivers said that he would.  Man those people are Smart.

> >> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because

> >> > of the shame.

> >> Ever heard the phrase "labouring a point"?

> > Yes.  And it hurts doesn't it? Get ready for this every week.  People

> > need to be held accountable for what they shoot out of their pie hole.

> > Or at least  explain the line of thinking that went into the incorrect

> > prediction that they made.  Lewis has a way of making those people eat

> > crow.  They get all quiet and complain about "laboring a point" when

> > it's pointed out the them.   Funny.

> sometimes the correct decission does not work & the wrong one does, it is

> easy to be wise with hindsight.

> to continue with my previous Blackjack analogy splitting a pair of 10's,

> it is a ***y stupid thing to do but somtimes it might work and standing

> on the same is not a 100% guarantee.

> I believed that Lewis had made the wrong call, It is staring to look like

> he has got lucky.

Nah... He didn't get lucky.  He was just better equipped to make the decision to leave (being a McLaren Employee and all), than you are to critique the decision.
 
 
 

Yet another week that Lewis regrets leaving McLaren

Post by tonymi.. » Wed, 27 Mar 2013 03:09:03

Quote:


> > Is it too late for Lewis to get a McLaren deal for next season?  I???m

> > sure that right now he's regretting leaving McLaren like the

> > Columnists and former F1 drivers said that he would.

> Crikey you are such a ***ing idiot.

No you are Bigturd or is it Bigbird?

Quote:

> > Man those

> > people are Smart.

> > Another few weeks of this and Lewis might have to quit just because

> > of the shame.

> Anyone would think that you were alone against the world in your

> opinion...which you may or may not be hindsight.

OK.   I'll clear everything with you first before I post.

Quote:

> I realise you are rarely right about anything and you have sympathies

> but why don't you *** off and make your point to someone who holds an

> alternative view such as those columnists and former F1 drivers who,

> and you should consider this point, are paid to make contreversial

> statements.

So there wasn't anyone here who stated that Lewis was making a mistake?

Quote:

> You might consider why you alone, of all those who were happy with

> Lewis's decision, feel the need to labour the point. Self-esteem at a

> low ebb?

When people can't handle being wrong they call it Labouring the point. It's because they are ashamed and would much rather have it go away.  So they spin it the other direction in an attempt to have it go away, and deflect it away from themselves.

Quote:

> I'm rather beginning to hope Button gets a good car underneath him and

> you end up with egg all over that stupid little face.

Keep Dreaming.  Can we revisit this at seasons end?  Button would have to have a car thats a 1/2 second clear of the field in order to win consistently. As it looks now thats not going to happen