Srilankan massacre of Kenya with world record 20/20 score 260/6

Srilankan massacre of Kenya with world record 20/20 score 260/6

Post by CricketLeagu » Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:04:12


http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/current/match/28786...

20/20 scores will gradually imcrease the scoring rate in ODIs like I
suggested more than a year ago and a couple of months later by Adam
Gilchrist in one of his columns....

Jaya 88 of 44 balls with 11 fours and 4 sixes

Baby Jaya 65 of 27 balls with 9 fours and 2 sixes

Mubarak 46 of 13 balls with 3 fours and 5 sixes

SIMPLY AMAZING..........

 
 
 

Srilankan massacre of Kenya with world record 20/20 score 260/6

Post by linu » Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:56:38


Quote:
> http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/current/match/28786...

> 20/20 scores will gradually imcrease the scoring rate in ODIs like I
> suggested more than a year ago and a couple of months later by Adam
> Gilchrist in one of his columns....

> Jaya 88 of 44 balls with 11 fours and 4 sixes

> Baby Jaya 65 of 27 balls with 9 fours and 2 sixes

> Mubarak 46 of 13 balls with 3 fours and 5 sixes

> SIMPLY AMAZING..........

Well, this is against Kenya. Let's see what they are capable of doing
against NZ.

 
 
 

Srilankan massacre of Kenya with world record 20/20 score 260/6

Post by addercr.. » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:38:26


Quote:

> >http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/current/match/28786...

> > 20/20 scores will gradually imcrease the scoring rate in ODIs like I
> > suggested more than a year ago and a couple of months later by Adam
> > Gilchrist in one of his columns....

> > Jaya 88 of 44 balls with 11 fours and 4 sixes

> > Baby Jaya 65 of 27 balls with 9 fours and 2 sixes

> > Mubarak 46 of 13 balls with 3 fours and 5 sixes

> > SIMPLY AMAZING..........

> Well, this is against Kenya. Let's see what they are capable of doing
> against NZ.

Did you see?Don't try to be a hero before the event?

 
 
 

Srilankan massacre of Kenya with world record 20/20 score 260/6

Post by linu » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:27:42


Quote:


> > >http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/current/match/28786...

> > > 20/20 scores will gradually imcrease the scoring rate in ODIs like I
> > > suggested more than a year ago and a couple of months later by Adam
> > > Gilchrist in one of his columns....

> > > Jaya 88 of 44 balls with 11 fours and 4 sixes

> > > Baby Jaya 65 of 27 balls with 9 fours and 2 sixes

> > > Mubarak 46 of 13 balls with 3 fours and 5 sixes

> > > SIMPLY AMAZING..........

> > Well, this is against Kenya. Let's see what they are capable of doing
> > against NZ.

> Did you see?Don't try to be a hero before the event?- Hide quoted text -

> - Show quoted text -

And your point is???