Ever since England gained a lead of 129 in 1st innings of this test, I
just love the way
some of Indian RSCer (not all of them) are reacting.......
1) Hit the panic button......Sky is falling...sky is falling...sky is
2) Shitting in their pants........or is it diapers.......
3) Calling for Dravid's head.
4) ***ing, moaning and whining about fielders dropping "world record"
5) ***ing, moaning and whining about umpiring - as usual.
6) ***ing, moaning and whining about the faliure of their supposedly
"best" batting line up in the world - as usual.
7) Already counting the head to be chopped for this loss - if India
8) Prediction by the minutes....
Hey, chill out guys...this is just Cricket....."game by
chance"..........India is not OUT
of this game yet. It can easily draw the game - if not win.
......and even if India loses,freaking big deal. You can't win every
freaking game unless you
are WI from 1975-85 or Aus of 1995-2005. Does India even closely
2 teams.....?? If not then relax and your team (or any team for that
matter), it bound to play
"bad" on a few days....(or quite a few days, if you are Indian "fan").
Why can't you accept the bitter pill that Indian team does not consist
of supermen...no matter how much you think, they are! It is an average
and will have an average days/matches,,,no matter what you
Stop complaining and panicing and give England's totally depleted side
"some" credit that they played better than Indian team!