In the next one year.
1. Write and Implement a constitution for the PCB.
2. Give up his other job and concentrate on this one.
3. Set in real programs for training managers, media managers,
administrators and executives rather than all these ad hoc
4. Set terms for the Chairman and term limits.
5. Setup programs for training captains. Most players who become
captains have no idea of how to manage people. Actually start sending
players out at the first class level to these things.
6. Introduce cricket in a more organized way at the school level
providing and training school level coaches.
7. Set up clear goals for the academies.
8. Start paying selectors and make it a full time job.
9. Create a larger pool of international players, so there is depth,
by giving them oppertunities and guidance.
10. Stop doing spur of the moment stupid things like the language
If he gets 3 out of 10 in the next year (The constitution being the
mandatory one) he would have done an excellent job.