I didn't like your support of Dhawan but I can forgive you for it if you
keep at Tendu like this.
> > There were two appeals in that over. In the first appeal tendu was out
> > plumb lbw. The ball was missing off stump. It was missing leg stump.
> > However, it was hitting middle stump. The second appeal was a close
> > one but if a batsman gets the benefit of doubt on the second appeal it
> > is understandable. However, the first appeal was on a ball which was
> > hitting middle stump and tendu was out. The umpire must have been
> > daydreaming.
> Hello Callu,
> ? ?Thank you for never making a post like this when I escaped scores of
> times due to the umpire.
> Keep at it for Tendu - Hopefully, I can get a callback at #4 and then at #6
> and then at #8 and finally as a pure spinner. And may be even after that a
> horses for courses flat track specialist.
> I didn't like your support of Dhawan but I can forgive you for it if you
> keep at Tendu like this.
Targeting Sehwag because you have a beef with me is like cutting off
your nose to spite your face. Amazing. :)
Please see the numerous, numerous times that tendu has benefitted from
umpiring. Much more than the poor decisions against him and compare
that with the almost non existent times Sehwag has benefitted. Not
too many times Sehwag has benefitted from umpiring mistakes. Even
after considering that tendu has played almost twice as many tests.
The benefits he has recieved are four or five times in umpiring
mistakes that Sehwag might have recieved. These are facts. I guess you
guys watch only what you want to watch. You watch players and matches
with blinkers on. I watch without prejudice and judge only what is the
truth. That is the problem and why you guys will always lose in
discussions and arguments and points with me. Change your perception
and stop being so biased.
1. Pieterson plumb LBW with a full toss by Lee but was not given out, why not?
2. Asim Kamal Plumb LBW, Not Given, RUN OUT next ball
3. So Benn given not out but Russell should also have been given not out
4. Tendulkar wrongly given lbw by de Silva
5. Langer was LBW but not given
6. Ramesh was not out but given out LBW
7. Das was not out; given lbw by stupid umpire
8. Inzi lbw Kumble on 46 - not given
9. Mike Hussey OUT LBW to Umesh Yadav NOT given by Erasmus
10. Mark Boucher LBW not given to SreeSanth by umpire Tony Hill
11. Ponting LBW to Zaheer Khan not given
12. Sanford give lbw when he was not out