The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Hasan Ahma » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:36:09


1) Sachin Tendulkar

you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Nikhil De » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:38:47


Quote:
> 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

Right..... no one knows it better than Kenya who did exactly the same a few
days match and got rest of the Indian team within next 10 overs.

And yes, ask England too...

Do you really think it was legal?

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Hasan Ahma » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:44:50

England lost because of the Night, which incidently India wanted to change
to day. and kenya has a weak bowling attack, check ur facts before u blabber
LOL

Quote:



> > 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> > you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

> Right..... no one knows it better than Kenya who did exactly the same a
few
> days match and got rest of the Indian team within next 10 overs.

> And yes, ask England too...

> Do you really think it was legal?


 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Narendra Karambelka » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:52:51

Ask Kenya what happened to their Super 6 match against India !

What about your favourite teams Pak & NZ eh ? Pak tried 4 opening combos
except they got somewhat right against India but it was pretty late by that
time. NZ against Aus was a like a 'bicycle stand' in Sidhuism. One push to
Vettori & whole NZ folded in 112.


Quote:
> 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by V » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:02:57

Quote:

> 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

aao aao Hasan Ahmad. Dikhayi nahin diye bahot dino se.

- v

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Narayana » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:21:43


Quote:
> England lost because of the Night, which incidently India wanted to change
> to day.

India wanted to change night to day?

Quote:
> and kenya has a weak bowling attack, check ur facts before u blabber

Idiot, India will be playing the very same weak bowling attack of
Kenya in Semis. So what is your point, other than proving people
here that you are good at posting brain dead trolls?
Quote:
> LOL




> > > 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> > > you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

> > Right..... no one knows it better than Kenya who did exactly the same a
> few
> > days match and got rest of the Indian team within next 10 overs.

> > And yes, ask England too...

> > Do you really think it was legal?

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Nikhil De » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:22:48


Quote:
> England lost because of the Night, which incidently India wanted to change
> to day. and kenya has a weak bowling attack, check ur facts before u
blabber
> LOL

I was talking about the Natwest final when Tendulkar did not score much. (He
scored a 50 against England in the WC)

Use your head before you top-post!!

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Nikhil De » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:22:48


Quote:
> England lost because of the Night, which incidently India wanted to change
> to day. and kenya has a weak bowling attack, check ur facts before u
blabber
> LOL

I was talking about the Natwest final when Tendulkar did not score much. (He
scored a 50 against England in the WC)

Use your head before you top-post!!

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Hasan Ahma » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:04:52

that was england this is south africa u lame ass

Quote:



> > England lost because of the Night, which incidently India wanted to
change
> > to day. and kenya has a weak bowling attack, check ur facts before u
> blabber
> > LOL

> I was talking about the Natwest final when Tendulkar did not score much.
(He
> scored a 50 against England in the WC)

> Use your head before you top-post!!

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Nikhil De » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:06:42


Quote:
> that was england this is south africa u lame ass

Seriously Hasan, let me guess... you are 13 years old...

How many more conditions are you going to impose?

Let me rephrase it for you since you might not be able to do it,

"If playing in South Africa and if you are not batting second in a day night
encounter and if you have a good bowling attack and if you get Tendulkar out
early then  everyone knows that Indian batting will collapse"

What beats me is  why Shoaib and Wasim and Waqar failed to understand such
an obvious fact. They satisified all these conditions but still... why Hasan
why?

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by Andrew Dunfor » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:27:53


Quote:



> > 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> > you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

> Right..... no one knows it better than Kenya who did exactly the same a
few
> days match and got rest of the Indian team within next 10 overs.

> And yes, ask England too...

> Do you really think it was legal?

For the moment it's legal enough, but I won't be particularly surprised if
the rules are changed soon to prohibit Tendulkar being dismissed.

Andrew

 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by R Saravana » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:48:04

Quote:





> > > 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> > > you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

> > Right..... no one knows it better than Kenya who did exactly the same a
> few
> > days match and got rest of the Indian team within next 10 overs.

> > And yes, ask England too...

> > Do you really think it was legal?

> For the moment it's legal enough, but I won't be particularly surprised if
> the rules are changed soon to prohibit Tendulkar being dismissed.

I thought he was asking about Akthar's bowling action when he took
Sachin's wicket.
 
 
 

The Number 1 reason India might lose in Semi's or Final

Post by What Ev » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 03:22:02

Quote:





> > > 1) Sachin Tendulkar

> > > you get him early, you get the team, every team knows it

> > Right..... no one knows it better than Kenya who did exactly the same a
>  few
> > days match and got rest of the Indian team within next 10 overs.

> > And yes, ask England too...

> > Do you really think it was legal?

> For the moment it's legal enough, but I won't be particularly surprised if
> the rules are changed soon to prohibit Tendulkar being dismissed.

:-)

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> Andrew