MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by Maxx » Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:14:46


Should've been Sehwag.  I guess the MR got carried away with the
(hugely expensive, thanks to Sehwag) 12 wickets from the (loser)
debutant.
 
 
 

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by Amit » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:55:17


Quote:
> Should've been Sehwag. ?I guess the MR got carried away with the
> (hugely expensive, thanks to Sehwag) 12 wickets from the (loser)
> debutant.

Krejza was the only one who gave any glimpse of hope for Australia. 12
wickets is something like a double century. But then Sehwag would
prefer winning and not getting man of the match.

Amit.

 
 
 

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by AliK » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:16:31

Taking 8 wickets in one innings isn't something than happens very
often. He was truly deserving MoM.

 
 
 

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by Mad Hamis » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:47:24

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 03:14:46 -0800 (PST), Maxx

Quote:

>Should've been Sehwag.  I guess the MR got carried away with the
>(hugely expensive, thanks to Sehwag) 12 wickets from the (loser)
>debutant.

2 50s in match where there were a couple of hundreds scored won't get
you MOTM all that often.

I can't see how anyone can think it beats 12 wickets at a reasonable
cost (for 12 wickets)
--
"Hope is replaced by fear and dreams by survival, most of us get by."
Stuart Adamson 1958-2001

Mad Hamish
Hamish Laws

 
 
 

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by jzfredrick » Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:58:16

On Nov 12, 7:47?am, Mad Hamish

Quote:

> I can't see how anyone can think it beats 12 wickets at a reasonable
> cost (for 12 wickets)

I can't see how anyone reasonable can think it beats 12 wickets at a
cost (for 12 wickets)

There, fixed that for you.

 
 
 

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by Mad Hamis » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:44:07

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:58:16 -0800 (PST), jzfredricks

Quote:

>On Nov 12, 7:47?am, Mad Hamish

>> I can't see how anyone can think it beats 12 wickets at a reasonable
>> cost (for 12 wickets)

>I can't see how anyone reasonable can think it beats 12 wickets at a
>cost (for 12 wickets)

>There, fixed that for you.

So you don't think that an average of under 30 is reasonable?
--
"Hope is replaced by fear and dreams by survival, most of us get by."
Stuart Adamson 1958-2001

Mad Hamish
Hamish Laws

 
 
 

MoM in 4th Ind-Aus Test

Post by jzfredrick » Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:23:46

On Nov 25, 6:44?pm, Mad Hamish

Quote:

> So you don't think that an average of under 30 is reasonable?

I actually do. But that's not going to stop me picking on Krapza :)