What a price India has to pay for Bengal:
1. Commies preventing growth of the economy, by vetoing everything.
2. Commmies foisting economic policies on us that have bankrupted
country after country
3. Commies keep us poor and backward - to enrich the labor aristocracy
of public sector unions.
4. Commies force a huge graft scheme on the country - employment scheme
1. Commies force Gangluddin into the team
2. The fellow cannot face anything faster than Murali and he is in the
3. Commie bastards raising an issue in the Parliament and the sock
puppet (the PM) nods Ganguly into the team
4. Poor Kaif - one of the three best fielders in the world, has a
decent record and is not be seen in the team.
Bengal - the fetid swamp of clannish leaches and pretentious bastards -
elects commies and commies continue to*** us.
Please begum Khalida - Khalida di - could you please finish off the job
that Mujib da started? Please get Bengal to secede and Gangluddin comes
free with the package.
With Bengal gone we might see 10% growth and China overtaken in 30
years. With Bengal in the union we will become Zimbabwe in 20 years. A
hell hole where nothing useful gets done and a lazy, sloth ridden
middle class pretends to be "intellectuals" while feeding of the
surplus created by Punjab, the western states and the south.
The Bengal price that we all pay.