I am happy for Agarkar fans

I am happy for Agarkar fans

Post by <rk_use.. » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:42:08


For 2 yrs they were pummeled by me, and today he bowled well
and everyone has came out of sandaas passing sarcastic remarks.

RK-

 
 
 

I am happy for Agarkar fans

Post by Gafoo » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:55:28


Quote:
> For 2 yrs they were pummeled by me, and today

^^^^^

He was our best ODI bowler in RSA also.

http://www.cricket.org/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/2001-02/OD_TOURNEYS/SB
TT/STATS/SBTT_OCT2001_ODI_AVS_IND.html

Anyway, as I have said before, he is the best out of a sorry bunch of
India's prospects, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
> he bowled well
> and everyone has came out of sandaas passing sarcastic remarks.


 
 
 

I am happy for Agarkar fans

Post by <rk_use.. » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 06:21:16

Quote:

> Anyway, as I have said before, he is the best out of a sorry bunch of
> India's prospects, nothing more, nothing less.

best only in ODI. In test matches he is far behind
Srinath.

RK-

 
 
 

I am happy for Agarkar fans

Post by Gafoo » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 06:29:04


Quote:




Quote:

> > Anyway, as I have said before, he is the best out of a sorry bunch
of
> > India's prospects, nothing more, nothing less.

> best only in ODI. In test matches he is far behind
> Srinath.

I said "best out of a sorry bunch of India's PROSPECTS".
Since when did prospects include Srinath ?

Even in ODI's, he has to battle out of couple of series more
(produce more 3-4 wkt hauls) before you can claim that he is
far ahead of Srinath in ODI's.(not that that is saying much:-))

 
 
 

I am happy for Agarkar fans

Post by zRah » Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:05:43

Quote:





> > > Anyway, as I have said before, he is the best out of a sorry bunch
>  of
> > > India's prospects, nothing more, nothing less.

> > best only in ODI. In test matches he is far behind
> > Srinath.

> I said "best out of a sorry bunch of India's PROSPECTS".
> Since when did prospects include Srinath ?

After 84 ODI matches and almost 4 years in International cricket
Agarkar is still one of India's PROSPECTS. That tells everything.

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> Even in ODI's, he has to battle out of couple of series more
> (produce more 3-4 wkt hauls) before you can claim that he is
> far ahead of Srinath in ODI's.(not that that is saying much:-))