Why don't ya'll get it

Why don't ya'll get it

Post by Mr. Wizar » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:15:04


If there was a way to be perfect on every swing,
maybe someone would have capitalized on it by now?
LEARN TO DRIVE NAILS WITH A FRAMING HAMMER!
It's the point of contact that matters.***THE REST!!!
Play target golf for something that hurts!!!
Play croquet for money. You will sink every putt!!
DIMWITS!!!!
--
His Wizardship,
Mr. Wizard
"They love the milk and honey but forget
who bought it and what the price was."

"Can you say MEOW?
I like the way you say that."
F. Rogers 1973
:-T

                         High Flight

   Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
 and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
                   Sunward I've climbed,
  and joined the tumbling mirth of sun-split clouds
and done a hundred things you have not dreamed of
             Wheeled and soared and swung...
                    high in the sunlit silence.
  Hov'ring there, I've chased the shouting wind along,
 and flung my eager craft through footless halls of air.
      Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
 I've topped the wind swept heights with easy grace
          where never lark, nor even eagle flew -
            And, while with silent lifting mind
I've trod the high untrespassed sanctity of space,
  Put out my hand and touched the face of God.

~John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

 
 
 

Why don't ya'll get it

Post by Miss Anne Thro » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:18:38

Gee, a wizard who uses the word "ya'll".  Is it hard tp type looking
through those eyeholes in your Klan sheet?

 
 
 

Why don't ya'll get it

Post by Colleyville Ala » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:44:55



Quote:
> Gee, a wizard who uses the word "ya'll".  Is it hard tp type looking
> through those eyeholes in your Klan sheet?

Is it hard to type looking out of your ass?

 
 
 

Why don't ya'll get it

Post by Chris » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:55:34

LOL!  And who pissed in the Wizards cheerios?


Quote:


> > Gee, a wizard who uses the word "ya'll".  Is it hard tp type looking
> > through those eyeholes in your Klan sheet?

> Is it hard to type looking out of your ass?

 
 
 

Why don't ya'll get it

Post by Dave Jone » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:56:00


Quote:
> LOL!  And who pissed in the Wizards cheerios?

to many brewskies me thinks :)
 
 
 

Why don't ya'll get it

Post by BillV » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:40:01

Sleep it off and re-read your post in the morning....


Quote:
> If there was a way to be perfect on every swing,
> maybe someone would have capitalized on it by now?
> LEARN TO DRIVE NAILS WITH A FRAMING HAMMER!
> It's the point of contact that matters.***THE REST!!!
> Play target golf for something that hurts!!!
> Play croquet for money. You will sink every putt!!
> DIMWITS!!!!
> --
> His Wizardship,
> Mr. Wizard
> "They love the milk and honey but forget
> who bought it and what the price was."

> "Can you say MEOW?
> I like the way you say that."
> F. Rogers 1973
> :-T

>                          High Flight

>    Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
>  and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
>                    Sunward I've climbed,
>   and joined the tumbling mirth of sun-split clouds
> and done a hundred things you have not dreamed of
>              Wheeled and soared and swung...
>                     high in the sunlit silence.
>   Hov'ring there, I've chased the shouting wind along,
>  and flung my eager craft through footless halls of air.
>       Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
>  I've topped the wind swept heights with easy grace
>           where never lark, nor even eagle flew -
>             And, while with silent lifting mind
> I've trod the high untrespassed sanctity of space,
>   Put out my hand and touched the face of God.

> ~John Gillespie Magee, Jr.