March Madness

March Madness

Post by unknow » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 01:55:10


http://media.cagle.com/217/2013/03/18/128865_600.jpg

http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/1/25766_thumb.gif

 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Frank Ketchu » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:17:17


Quote:
> http://media.cagle.com/217/2013/03/18/128865_600.jpg

> http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/1/25766_thumb.gif

Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

 
 
 

March Madness

Post by bkni.. » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:23:25



Quote:



>> http://media.cagle.com/217/2013/03/18/128865_600.jpg

>> http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/1/25766_thumb.gif

>Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

LOL.There is no argument there.

 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Carbo » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:14:40

Quote:

> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
foolishness:

Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Moderat » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:02:30


Quote:

>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

> Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
> cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
> foolishness:

> Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

As Frank stated. Nothing but a cartoon argument.  Good job making
 his point.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup

 
 
 

March Madness

Post by bkni.. » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:03:57

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon

Quote:


>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>foolishness:

>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
-destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
political parties.
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Lloy » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:25:30


Quote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


> >> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

> >Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
> >cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
> >foolishness:

> >Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

> But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
> -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
> political parties.

Yeah, we do need at least 2 strong parties.  It is a damned shame to
watch the Republican party implode they way they are.
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Frank Ketchu » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:35:50


Quote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
>>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>>foolishness:

>>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

> But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
> -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
> political parties.

Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Frank Ketchu » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:36:27


Quote:


>> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>> >> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>> >Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
>> >cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>> >foolishness:

>> >Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>> But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
>> -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
>> political parties.

> Yeah, we do need at least 2 strong parties.  It is a damned shame to
> watch the Republican party implode they way they are.

What makes you think the party is imploding?
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Lloy » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:37:13



Quote:


> > On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


> >>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

> >>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
> >>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
> >>foolishness:

> >>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

> > But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
> > -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
> > political parties.

> Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?

Read up on CPAC and RNC a bit these days.  They are not in tune with
each other at all.
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Frank Ketchu » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:43:50


Quote:




>> > On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>> >>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>> >>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
>> >>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>> >>foolishness:

>> >>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>> > But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
>> > -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
>> > political parties.

>> Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?

> Read up on CPAC and RNC a bit these days.  They are not in tune with
> each other at all.

That certainly isn't anything new.  That's it?
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by bkni.. » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 03:59:49



Quote:



>> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>>>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
>>>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>>>foolishness:

>>>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>> But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
>> -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
>> political parties.

>Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?

You have to be kidding?  Try reading the papers Frank.  The infighting
has been rampant....even Palin and Rove are at each other.
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by bkni.. » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 04:00:58



Quote:







>>> > On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>>> >>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>> >>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that they
>>> >>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>>> >>foolishness:

>>> >>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>> > But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
>>> > -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
>>> > political parties.

>>> Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?

>> Read up on CPAC and RNC a bit these days.  They are not in tune with
>> each other at all.

>That certainly isn't anything new.  That's it?

It damned sure is new.  If you don't see it, it's because you don't
want to.
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by Frank Ketchu » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 04:07:01


Quote:








>>>> > On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>>>> >>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>>> >>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that
>>>> >>they
>>>> >>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>>>> >>foolishness:

>>>> >>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>>> > But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
>>>> > -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
>>>> > political parties.

>>>> Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?

>>> Read up on CPAC and RNC a bit these days.  They are not in tune with
>>> each other at all.

>>That certainly isn't anything new.  That's it?

> It damned sure is new.  If you don't see it, it's because you don't
> want to.

It's nothing new.  Perhaps it is only being reported widely now.
 
 
 

March Madness

Post by bkni.. » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 04:18:38



Quote:











>>>>> > On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:14:40 GMT, Carbon


>>>>> >>> Left wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>>>> >>Ah, the blanket statement. One has to admire claims so broad that
>>>>> >>they
>>>>> >>cannot possibly have meaning. Here is another, identical in its
>>>>> >>foolishness:

>>>>> >>Right wing arguments rarely rise above the level of cartoons.

>>>>> > But there is no argument here.   The GOP is starting to self
>>>>> > -destruct, and that's a real problem.  We need at least two strong
>>>>> > political parties.

>>>>> Why exactly do you say the gop is starting to self destruct?

>>>> Read up on CPAC and RNC a bit these days.  They are not in tune with
>>>> each other at all.

>>>That certainly isn't anything new.  That's it?

>> It damned sure is new.  If you don't see it, it's because you don't
>> want to.

>It's nothing new.  Perhaps it is only being reported widely now.

There has always been infighting in both parties, but it really has
reached a new level with  the GOP, starting with the fact that Chris
Christie was specifically uninvited to CPAC this year.  Damn, he's
probably the best shot at the presidency for the GOP in '16 but he
made the tragic mistake of working hand-in-hand with Obama on his
state's recovery from the tragic storms.  He even thanked him...how
awful.