Ok, now you have the fires burning but I need your help to fan the
Following are some questions that I hope will be the start of the
Detroit Area RSG outing. Please Please - if you have any other
suggestions feel free to let me know.
So that we do not post everything to everyone perhaps you can email me
with your replies - suggestions.
Anyone else who has suggestions or advice please contribute.
My first blush at some questions are:
1. Format played - probably stroke - could have some side "match" play
if you choose.
2. Skins? Guess it is your option - but I like em.
3. 18 or 36 holes - I am leaning toward 36.
4. Cost? What do you feel is too much.
5. How far do you want to drive? I would like to try to keep it to
around 50 or so miles - even though that may not be possible for all.
6. How many friends can each of you bring?
7. Food - how fancy - do you want it included or ala carte?
8. Drinks - I think we should be on our own on this as some may not
9. Let me know if there are some "absolutely can't make dates" - some
have done this already.
10. Time preference - if we were to play 36 - obviously an AM & PM
time is in order - but how early is too early and how late is too
11. Prizes - anything that you or your companies may want to
contribute would be great - or do we need them at all?
12. Day preference - looks like a Saturday or Sunday is the most
popular - which one is better?
13. I am sure I have missed something - don't be shy.
Lets talk (and play) Golf!!