Golf For The Shut-Ins

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by omni10 » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:43:14


I live in Sarasota, FL so winter golf is not a problem here, but my bad
back is. I have found a very realistic 3D golf game on-line to ease my
pain. I can compete in tournaments or just play solitaire. There is a
business opportuity for those that can recruit so that's a plus if
you're interested. Anyway, if you've never been to Sarasota you should
make a point to get down here. It's probably the nicest spot in the
entire state. Happy golfing.

Oh if you are interested in the online golf game go to

http://thecountryclubdownloads.us/index.cfm?id=omni100    to download
the game
http://thecountryclub.us/omni100   if you are interested in making some
green fees on the side

Ray

 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by Jr. » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:08:57

You didn't mention that it costs $19.95 to download the game.


Quote:
>I live in Sarasota, FL so winter golf is not a problem here, but my bad
> back is. I have found a very realistic 3D golf game on-line to ease my
> pain. I can compete in tournaments or just play solitaire. There is a
> business opportuity for those that can recruit so that's a plus if
> you're interested. Anyway, if you've never been to Sarasota you should
> make a point to get down here. It's probably the nicest spot in the
> entire state. Happy golfing.

> Oh if you are interested in the online golf game go to

> http://thecountryclubdownloads.us/index.cfm?id=omni100    to download
> the game
> http://thecountryclub.us/omni100   if you are interested in making some
> green fees on the side

> Ray


 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by david s- » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:30:02

Quote:

> I live in Sarasota, FL so winter golf is not a problem here, but my bad
> back is. I have found a very realistic 3D golf game on-line to ease my
> pain. I can compete in tournaments or just play solitaire. There is a
> business opportuity for those that can recruit so that's a plus if
> you're interested. Anyway, if you've never been to Sarasota you should
> make a point to get down here. It's probably the nicest spot in the
> entire state. Happy golfing.

> Oh if you are interested in the online golf game go to

> http://thecountryclubdownloads.us/index.cfm?id=omni100    to download
> the game
> http://thecountryclub.us/omni100   if you are interested in making some
> green fees on the side

> Ray

Registrant:
    Raymond Festino
    5713 Forester Lake Drive
    Sarasota, Florida 34243
    United States

    Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: OMNIVISION100.NET
       Created on: 24-Oct-03
       Expires on: 24-Oct-06
       Last Updated on: 28-Aug-05

    Administrative Contact:
       Festino, Raymond  Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source
       5713 Forester Lake Drive
       Sarasota, Florida 34243
       United States
       9413550365      Fax --

    Technical Contact:
       Festino, Raymond  Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source
       5713 Forester Lake Drive
       Sarasota, Florida 34243
       United States
       9413550365      Fax --

    Domain servers in listed order:
       DNS1.WHBDNS.COM
       DNS2.WHBDNS.COM

 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by Bobby Knigh » Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:54:05

Good catch David.  When will the stealth spammers learn that there are
intellligent users on RSG?
bk

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:30:02 +1100, david s-a

Quote:


>> I live in Sarasota, FL so winter golf is not a problem here, but my bad
>> back is. I have found a very realistic 3D golf game on-line to ease my
>> pain. I can compete in tournaments or just play solitaire. There is a
>> business opportuity for those that can recruit so that's a plus if
>> you're interested. Anyway, if you've never been to Sarasota you should
>> make a point to get down here. It's probably the nicest spot in the
>> entire state. Happy golfing.

>> Oh if you are interested in the online golf game go to

>> http://thecountryclubdownloads.us/index.cfm?id=omni100    to download
>> the game
>> http://thecountryclub.us/omni100   if you are interested in making some
>> green fees on the side

>> Ray

>Registrant:
>    Raymond Festino
>    5713 Forester Lake Drive
>    Sarasota, Florida 34243
>    United States

>    Registered through: GoDaddy.com
>    Domain Name: OMNIVISION100.NET
>       Created on: 24-Oct-03
>       Expires on: 24-Oct-06
>       Last Updated on: 28-Aug-05

>    Administrative Contact:
>       Festino, Raymond  Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source
>       5713 Forester Lake Drive
>       Sarasota, Florida 34243
>       United States
>       9413550365      Fax --

>    Technical Contact:
>       Festino, Raymond  Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source
>       5713 Forester Lake Drive
>       Sarasota, Florida 34243
>       United States
>       9413550365      Fax --

>    Domain servers in listed order:
>       DNS1.WHBDNS.COM
>       DNS2.WHBDNS.COM

 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by Cal Golfe » Thu, 19 Jan 2006 01:47:51

Anyone who does such a poor job covering their tracks regarding the
origin of their post is probably too stupid to program a good golf game
or run a good online business.

Man, with a little bit more creativity and planning your product might
have had a future....

 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by omni10 » Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:32:08

Hey,
Everything I said was true! You guys are so blind you can't see the
fairway for the grass.
And who's trying to cover any tracks? Man I told you where I lived,
used my real name.
SH*T, you guys S*CK!

Maybe you should all go on talking ***about Michelle WieWie and
kissing Tiger's behind.
See ya.

Quote:

> Anyone who does such a poor job covering their tracks regarding the
> origin of their post is probably too stupid to program a good golf game
> or run a good online business.

> Man, with a little bit more creativity and planning your product might
> have had a future....

 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by Tex » Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:50:27

Quote:

> Hey,
> Everything I said was true! You guys are so blind you can't see the
> fairway for the grass.
> And who's trying to cover any tracks? Man I told you where I lived,
> used my real name.
> SH*T, you guys S*CK!

> Maybe you should all go on talking ***about Michelle WieWie and
> kissing Tiger's behind.
> See ya.

Dipshit...it's called S P A M....blatant advertising of your product
that if it was any good wouldn't need to be advertised in a group here.
 Go pay for your advertising!

Rule Number One of the Internet: Don't buy ANYTHING from retarded
spammers.
Rule Number Two of the Internet: See Rule Number One

Tex

 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by Norma » Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:07:31

Quote:

> Hey,
> Everything I said was true! You guys are so blind you can't see the
> fairway for the grass.
> And who's trying to cover any tracks? Man I told you where I lived,
> used my real name.
> SH*T, you guys S*CK!

> Maybe you should all go on talking ***about Michelle WieWie and
> kissing Tiger's behind.
> See ya.


> > Anyone who does such a poor job covering their tracks regarding the
> > origin of their post is probably too stupid to program a good golf game
> > or run a good online business.

> > Man, with a little bit more creativity and planning your product might
> > have had a future....

Yeah, that's a good attitude for a Spammer to have!  Cya.......
 
 
 

Golf For The Shut-Ins

Post by Miss Anne Thro » Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:41:59

Sarasota is the nicest spot in the entire state?   I knew Florida was a
shithole, but I never realized how bad it really is.