Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by Horvath1.. » Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:27:47



crap:

Quote:


>>crap:


>>>>On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:47:23 -0700 (PDT), "John B."

>>>>>> The only good communist is a dead communist. Tell me how
>>>>> many of the people in North Korea
>>>>>> are members of the Communist Party?

>>>>>Very few. Basically, only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
>>>>>members. That's a few thousand out of a population of 24 million.

>>>>You are saying that nobody outside Pyongyang is a party member.  Do
>>>>you have any proof of this?  There are people here in Detroit that are
>>>>Communist party members.

>>>Your poor reading skills are getting worse.  He  was discussing North
>>>Korea only,, and his first two words were "Very few", not nobody. His
>>>next sentence started with the word "basically" which modified the
>>>following.

>>>Are you sure you graduated from college? :-)

>>Your cognitive ability is well below par.  He says, "very few,"
>>because he claims all party members live in Pyongyang.

>"Very few" was a stand alone statement.  Then he was clear that
>BASICALLY Pyongyang is comprised of party members.  If you understood
>English you would know that doesn't mean all.
>>>>>Very few. Basically, only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
>>>>>members.

Now what part of, "only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
members," is beyond your understanding?

I have good reason to believe there are party members in many places,
I've met some in Detroit.

Quote:
>>Basically, h claims that out of 24 million people only a few thousand are party
>>members and they all live in Pyongyang.  Basically, that's his story.

>As I said, your reading skills are poor. That is not his story at all.
>Find a junior high school student to explain it to you.  

I don't hang around schoolyards, like you.

Quote:
>>Are you sure that English is your first language?

>Yes, and I'm sure that you're in need of a refresher course in it.

There's an old Chinese proverb that I once made up.  It goes a little
something like this, "The wiser man doesn't always speak the gooder
language."

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

 
 
 

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by Alan Bake » Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:39:14


Quote:


> crap:



> >>crap:


> >>>>On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:47:23 -0700 (PDT), "John B."

> >>>>>> The only good communist is a dead communist. Tell me how
> >>>>> many of the people in North Korea
> >>>>>> are members of the Communist Party?

> >>>>>Very few. Basically, only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
> >>>>>members. That's a few thousand out of a population of 24 million.

> >>>>You are saying that nobody outside Pyongyang is a party member.  Do
> >>>>you have any proof of this?  There are people here in Detroit that are
> >>>>Communist party members.

> >>>Your poor reading skills are getting worse.  He  was discussing North
> >>>Korea only,, and his first two words were "Very few", not nobody. His
> >>>next sentence started with the word "basically" which modified the
> >>>following.

> >>>Are you sure you graduated from college? :-)

> >>Your cognitive ability is well below par.  He says, "very few,"
> >>because he claims all party members live in Pyongyang.

> >"Very few" was a stand alone statement.  Then he was clear that
> >BASICALLY Pyongyang is comprised of party members.  If you understood
> >English you would know that doesn't mean all.

> >>>>>Very few. Basically, only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
> >>>>>members.

> Now what part of, "only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
> members," is beyond your understanding?

What part of "basically" is beyond yours.

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> I have good reason to believe there are party members in many places,
> I've met some in Detroit.

> >>Basically, h claims that out of 24 million people only a few thousand are
> >>party
> >>members and they all live in Pyongyang.  Basically, that's his story.

> >As I said, your reading skills are poor. That is not his story at all.
> >Find a junior high school student to explain it to you.  

> I don't hang around schoolyards, like you.

> >>Are you sure that English is your first language?

> >Yes, and I'm sure that you're in need of a refresher course in it.

> There's an old Chinese proverb that I once made up.  It goes a little
> something like this, "The wiser man doesn't always speak the gooder
> language."

> This signature is now the ultimate
> power in the universe

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
"If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall
to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

 
 
 

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by bkni.. » Fri, 19 Apr 2013 22:49:07

Quote:


>crap:



>>>crap:


>>>>>On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:47:23 -0700 (PDT), "John B."

>>>>>>> The only good communist is a dead communist. Tell me how
>>>>>> many of the people in North Korea
>>>>>>> are members of the Communist Party?

>>>>>>Very few. Basically, only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
>>>>>>members. That's a few thousand out of a population of 24 million.

>>>>>You are saying that nobody outside Pyongyang is a party member.  Do
>>>>>you have any proof of this?  There are people here in Detroit that are
>>>>>Communist party members.

>>>>Your poor reading skills are getting worse.  He  was discussing North
>>>>Korea only,, and his first two words were "Very few", not nobody. His
>>>>next sentence started with the word "basically" which modified the
>>>>following.

>>>>Are you sure you graduated from college? :-)

>>>Your cognitive ability is well below par.  He says, "very few,"
>>>because he claims all party members live in Pyongyang.

>>"Very few" was a stand alone statement.  Then he was clear that
>>BASICALLY Pyongyang is comprised of party members.  If you understood
>>English you would know that doesn't mean all.

>>>>>>Very few. Basically, only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
>>>>>>members.

>Now what part of, "only the people who live in Pyongyang are party
>members," is beyond your understanding?

The part you're missing is the word "basically", and that's purposeful
because even a dodo like you knows you're wrong.

Quote:

>I have good reason to believe there are party members in many places,
>I've met some in Detroit.

>>>Basically, he claims that out of 24 million people only a few thousand are party
>>>members and they all live in Pyongyang.  Basically, that's his story.

>>As I said, your reading skills are poor. That is not his story at all.
>>Find a junior high school student to explain it to you.  

>I don't hang around schoolyards, like you.

LOL.  I learned enough to not have to.

Quote:

>>>Are you sure that English is your first language?

>>Yes, and I'm sure that you're in need of a refresher course in it.

>There's an old Chinese proverb that I once made up.  It goes a little
>something like this, "The wiser man doesn't always speak the gooder
>language."

A proverb that a very ignorant man would make up.

Here's one that a wise man did offer; "There are none do blind as
those who will not see".  Jonathan Swift.
QED

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
>power in the universe


 
 
 

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by MNMike » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 00:01:50

Quote:






>>>>>>>>>>>> ...but clearly don't seem to mind if they're too ignorant to
>>>>>>>>>>>> spot it. How revealing that viewers of Fox News always score
>>>>>>>>>>>> so low in knowledge of current events compared to viewers of
>>>>>>>>>>>> other networks. In fact, viewers of Fox News scored worse than
>>>>>>>>>>>> those who watch no news at all. Quite the achievement, that.

>>>>>>>>>>>> http://SportToday.org/

>>>>>>>>>>> You still touting this debunked study. Good sheeple, baaaa.

>>>>>>>>>> Why don't you tell us exactly what is wrong about it....in
>>>>>>>>>> detail, not just a one-liner?  Oh, you'd have to read it first.
>>>>>>>>>> LOL

>>>>>>>>> It's been done.

>>>>>>>>> http://SportToday.org/
>>>>>>>>> -news-viewers-misinformed-fraught-errors

>>>>>>>>> In fact, here is the disclaimer from the study:

>>>>>>>>> misinformation cannot simply be attributed to news sources, but
>>>>>>>>> are part of the larger information environment that includes
>>>>>>>>> statements by candidates, political ads and so on.

>>>>>>>> You have to be kidding.  Newsbusters?  Do you think for a
>>>>>>>> nanosecond they have an unbiased view to this study?  Get serious
>>>>>>>> Mike.  Their motto is "Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias".

>>>>>>> The link to the article NB quoted is in there. And a liberal
>>>>>>> university would have an unbiased view, lol.

>>>>>> The study is not very long. It asks simple, either you know it or
>>>>>> you don't kinds of questions. As you could have easily determined
>>>>>> for yourself if you had bothered to look at it.

>>>>>> But of course good sheeple only consume "news" from approved sites
>>>>>> and would never consider thinking for themselves.

>>>>> Pushing a BS "study" is hardly thinking for yourself.

>>>> What is your EVIDENCE that it's BS, Mike?

>>> Newsbusters said so.

>> Actually no they didn't. The Baltimore Sun Media Critic did. As did
>> others. Of course this "study" was funded by a Soros lefty group.

>> http://SportToday.org/

>> http://SportToday.org/

>> If you have the time

>> http://SportToday.org/

> Evidently it hasn't occurred to you that your cites, from 2011 and
> earlier, could not possibly debunk the 2012 study I posted above. That
> study was from Farleigh***inson University and is in fact *completely
> different* from the ones your cites are attacking. As I'm sure you can
> see, your argument has a bit of a problem.

> The FDU study is short and its methodology is clearly explained. All
> questions are listed and are general knowledge, and are of the either you
> know it or you don't type. How about you take a crack at it now, just so
> we're all on the same page?

> http://SportToday.org/

> Thanks.

Looks like the same ***they did in 2011.
 
 
 

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by Carbo » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 07:47:10

Quote:







>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...but clearly don't seem to mind if they're too ignorant to
>>>>>>>>>>>>> spot it. How revealing that viewers of Fox News always score
>>>>>>>>>>>>> so low in knowledge of current events compared to viewers of
>>>>>>>>>>>>> other networks. In fact, viewers of Fox News scored worse
>>>>>>>>>>>>> than those who watch no news at all. Quite the achievement,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://SportToday.org/

>>>>>>>>>>>> You still touting this debunked study. Good sheeple, baaaa.

>>>>>>>>>>> Why don't you tell us exactly what is wrong about it....in
>>>>>>>>>>> detail, not just a one-liner?  Oh, you'd have to read it
>>>>>>>>>>> first. LOL

>>>>>>>>>> It's been done.

>>>>>>>>>> http://SportToday.org/
>>>>>>>>>> -news-viewers-misinformed-fraught-errors

>>>>>>>>>> In fact, here is the disclaimer from the study:

>>>>>>>>>> misinformation cannot simply be attributed to news sources,
>>>>>>>>>> but are part of the larger information environment that
>>>>>>>>>> includes statements by candidates, political ads and so on.

>>>>>>>>> You have to be kidding.  Newsbusters?  Do you think for a
>>>>>>>>> nanosecond they have an unbiased view to this study?  Get
>>>>>>>>> serious Mike.  Their motto is "Exposing and Combating Liberal
>>>>>>>>> Media Bias".

>>>>>>>> The link to the article NB quoted is in there. And a liberal
>>>>>>>> university would have an unbiased view, lol.

>>>>>>> The study is not very long. It asks simple, either you know it or
>>>>>>> you don't kinds of questions. As you could have easily determined
>>>>>>> for yourself if you had bothered to look at it.

>>>>>>> But of course good sheeple only consume "news" from approved sites
>>>>>>> and would never consider thinking for themselves.

>>>>>> Pushing a BS "study" is hardly thinking for yourself.

>>>>> What is your EVIDENCE that it's BS, Mike?

>>>> Newsbusters said so.

>>> Actually no they didn't. The Baltimore Sun Media Critic did. As did
>>> others. Of course this "study" was funded by a Soros lefty group.

>>> http://SportToday.org/

>>> http://SportToday.org/

>>> If you have the time

>>> http://SportToday.org/

>> Evidently it hasn't occurred to you that your cites, from 2011 and
>> earlier, could not possibly debunk the 2012 study I posted above. That
>> study was from Farleigh***inson University and is in fact *completely
>> different* from the ones your cites are attacking. As I'm sure you can
>> see, your argument has a bit of a problem.

>> The FDU study is short and its methodology is clearly explained. All
>> questions are listed and are general knowledge, and are of the either
>> you know it or you don't type. How about you take a crack at it now,
>> just so we're all on the same page?

>> http://SportToday.org/

>> Thanks.

> Looks like the same ***they did in 2011.

Really? How so? Don't be afraid to be specific.
 
 
 

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by William Clar » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:46:45


Quote:






> >>> crap:



> >>>>> crap:

> >>>>>>>>> He won because he had no violable opponent.

> >>>>>>>> He won due to 5 million or so stupid people.

> >>>>>>> Like Romney said.  47% of Americans are lazy and stupid and they want
> >>>>>>> their free stuff.

> >>>>>> Proving, without doubt, that you're as stupid as Romney.

> >>>>> Who says Romney is stupid?  He was a governor, you are nothing.

> >>>> LOL. How did the 47% stupid statement work out for him?  And you have
> >>>> the similar stupidity to repeat it.

> >>>> Oh yeah, there have been a lot of stupid governors.  Ever heard of
> >>>> Jimmy Davis or George Bush?

> >>> Jimmy Davis?  never heard of him.
> >> Governor of Louisiana in the 40s. and 60s.  Country Western singer(You
> >> Are My Sunshine).

> >>> George W. Bush was a very
> >>> intelligent person.  Degrees from Yale and Harvard, former fighter
> >>> pilot and a multi-millionaire.

> >> Have you met him?  I have.  He's empty.

> > So have I - the personality and charisma of a wart.

> Like  you.

Your wit is clearly sharp as a rapier today. Amazing.
 
 
 

Who is further right, Reagan or Obama?

Post by MNMike » Sat, 20 Apr 2013 23:22:28

Quote:








>>>>> crap:



>>>>>>> crap:

>>>>>>>>>>> He won because he had no violable opponent.

>>>>>>>>>> He won due to 5 million or so stupid people.

>>>>>>>>> Like Romney said.  47% of Americans are lazy and stupid and they want
>>>>>>>>> their free stuff.

>>>>>>>> Proving, without doubt, that you're as stupid as Romney.

>>>>>>> Who says Romney is stupid?  He was a governor, you are nothing.

>>>>>> LOL. How did the 47% stupid statement work out for him?  And you have
>>>>>> the similar stupidity to repeat it.

>>>>>> Oh yeah, there have been a lot of stupid governors.  Ever heard of
>>>>>> Jimmy Davis or George Bush?

>>>>> Jimmy Davis?  never heard of him.
>>>> Governor of Louisiana in the 40s. and 60s.  Country Western singer(You
>>>> Are My Sunshine).

>>>>> George W. Bush was a very
>>>>> intelligent person.  Degrees from Yale and Harvard, former fighter
>>>>> pilot and a multi-millionaire.

>>>> Have you met him?  I have.  He's empty.

>>> So have I - the personality and charisma of a wart.

>> Like  you.

> Your wit is clearly sharp as a rapier today. Amazing.

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week...try the veal.