by HardCel » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:46:01
by Emperor Tinesa » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:51:23
by fearsomeforehan » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:54:13
> Fed is playing to be straight setted.
by Dave Hazelwoo » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:00:40
>> > Nalby spanks Fed 6-3 in first set.
>> Fed is playing to be straight setted.
by Drong » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:10:17
>>He can barely keep a ball in court today. What's happening?
>>> > Nalby spanks Fed 6-3 in first set.
>>> Fed is playing to be straight setted.
> do not clamor. Fed sometimes starts slowly.
by HardCel » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:16:27
by Dave Hazelwoo » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:20:25
>> do not clamor. Fed sometimes starts slowly.
>I remark like that coming from you takes irony to a new level.
Go ahead. Admit I was right.
by Habi » Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:39:24
1. Henman off to great start!
2. Hey Nalby, the clay season has started ...
3. any links for Fed/Nalby match that just started..
4. Damn Nalby for not finishing the job off
5. In only Nalby got get some of his fat off...
6. If anyone compares Nalby with the great Becker again
7. NBC Wimbledon coverage--off to real bad start.....
8. Gasquet is off to a bad start...
9. Federer hopes of career slam off to grand start
10. Fed's slice is starting to pay off..
11. Time to lay off Nadal and start picking on Djokovic...
12. Who Started the Toweling Off After Every Point Thing?
13. Soderling starting off well
14. Off-Topic, The Biggest sporting event of the summer has now started