Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Post by grif » Sun, 21 Apr 2013 06:31:37



Quote:



>>>> er, "Most Influential" isn't the same as "Most Charismatic".

>>> I realize that but that does not take away from the fact that she is
>>> charismatic.

>>>>    She is likely
>>>> on this list because she is breaking ground for tennis in China.

>>> Of course she is on this list because she is breaking ground in China
>>> but do they have to put her on the cover of a US publication? Surely
>>> there are many other candidates on that list who are cover material.

>> Djokovic has also been in the Time magazine's most influential list too.
>> During Murray's first match in Monte Carlo, during a break in the
>> action, the cameras showed Nole being mobbed by huge crowds wanting his
>> autograph. The commentators said that when Djokovic was in LA, the same
>> thing happened there as well and he was mobbed by crowds (they also
>> mentioned stars like Bruce Willis praising Nole).

>> In this list, he comes 6th, just behind Fed:http://www.bsports.com/powertop100

>> Other articles:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2111975_21...

>> http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/10/Features/Djokovic-Rat...

> But Djokovic was not selected for the cover and that is what I am
> talking about here.

Neither was Fedal. So what ?
 
 
 

Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Post by jdeluis » Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:05:55


Quote:
> Neither was Fedal. So what ?

Obviously Li Na must be more charismatic than Fed!

 
 
 

Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Post by Court_ » Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:12:30


Quote:




> >>>> er, "Most Influential" isn't the same as "Most Charismatic".

> >>> I realize that but that does not take away from the fact that she is
> >>> charismatic.

> >>>> ? ?She is likely
> >>>> on this list because she is breaking ground for tennis in China.

> >>> Of course she is on this list because she is breaking ground in China
> >>> but do they have to put her on the cover of a US publication? Surely
> >>> there are many other candidates on that list who are cover material.

> >> Djokovic has also been in the Time magazine's most influential list too.
> >> During Murray's first match in Monte Carlo, during a break in the
> >> action, the cameras showed Nole being mobbed by huge crowds wanting his
> >> autograph. The commentators said that when Djokovic was in LA, the same
> >> thing happened there as well and he was mobbed by crowds (they also
> >> mentioned stars like Bruce Willis praising Nole).

> >> In this list, he comes 6th, just behind Fed:http://www.bsports.com/powertop100

> >> Other articles:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2111975_21...

> >>http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/10/Features/Djokovic-Rat...

> > But Djokovic was not selected for the cover and that is what I am
> > talking about here.

> Neither was Fedal. So what ?

So nothing. I am just trying to make the point that Li Na is
charismatic. Of course they put her on the cover of Time because China
is a HUGE market that sponsors want to penetrate and are using Li Na
as their gateway, but, she is charismatic no doubt about it.

 
 
 

Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Post by Court_ » Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:14:00


Quote:

> > Neither was Fedal. So what ?

> Obviously Li Na must be more charismatic than Fed!

She has just as much charisma as Federer, the only difference is
Federer has been 20 times more successful throughout his career.
 
 
 

Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Post by Ulysse » Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:59:56


Quote:


> > > Neither was Fedal. So what ?

> > Obviously Li Na must be more charismatic than Fed!

> She has just as much charisma as Federer, the only difference is
> Federer has been 20 times more successful throughout his career.

"The commentators said that when Djokovic was in LA, the same
 thing happened there as well and he was mobbed by crowds (they also
 mentioned stars like Bruce Willis praising Nole)."

WOW! Bruce Willis' opinion carries huge weight (to whom, exactly?
Rumor?)

I seriously doubt the comment. I spent 8 days at Indian Wells and saw
Nole every day and many times in a day. Sometimes he had fans
surrounding him, but more often not. When he was playing soccer in the
grassy area, no one gave a damn and there was no one*** around
pestering him. He's not a big deal in America and never will be. Nadal
and Fed had WAY more fans constantly on their heels.

 
 
 

Nole Djokovic in tears during Serbian tv interview....

Post by grif » Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:33:38


Quote:



>>>> Neither was Fedal. So what ?

>>> Obviously Li Na must be more charismatic than Fed!

>> She has just as much charisma as Federer, the only difference is
>> Federer has been 20 times more successful throughout his career.

> "The commentators said that when Djokovic was in LA, the same
>   thing happened there as well and he was mobbed by crowds (they also
>   mentioned stars like Bruce Willis praising Nole)."

> WOW! Bruce Willis' opinion carries huge weight (to whom, exactly?
> Rumor?)

> I seriously doubt the comment.

Oh, the irony.