Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Dave Hazelwoo » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:18:59


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE
 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Calimer » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:22:23


Quote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

The Fed will exist far longer than this Paul guy.

Max

 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Dave Hazelwoo » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:16:51



Quote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

>The Fed will exist far longer than this Paul guy.

>Max

wanna bet? if you lose you blow me if i lose l go down on uly. fair?

 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Calimer » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 23:10:47


Quote:



> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

> >The Fed will exist far longer than this Paul guy.

> >Max

> wanna bet?

You will not live long enough, old man ...

Max

 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by ca1hou » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:16:10

Quote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

Always hoping for us to fail, look like there someone else beside Obama that want us to suffer.  Yet Dave love his ass
 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by arahi » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:40:08

Quote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

Oh from the subject I thought this was about Paul being a Nadal fan making a prediction for the coming clay season.
 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Dave Hazelwoo » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 12:45:35

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:16:10 -0700 (PDT), ca1houn

Quote:


>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

>Always hoping for us to fail, look like there someone else beside Obama that want us to suffer.  Yet Dave love his ass

sometimes pain is necessary to heal and get better. obama just wan us
to die a slow painless death and then wake up in HELL one day with no
way out !
 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by ca1hou » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:07:04

Quote:

> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:16:10 -0700 (PDT), ca1houn



> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-YmO73sgE

> >Always hoping for us to fail, look like there someone else beside Obama that want us to suffer.  Yet Dave love his ass

> sometimes pain is necessary to heal and get better. obama just wan us

> to die a slow painless death and then wake up in HELL one day with no

> way out !

No your born again you should maike it to the holy land
 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Dave Hazelwoo » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:12:38

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:07:04 -0700 (PDT), ca1houn

Quote:


>> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:16:10 -0700 (PDT), ca1houn



>> >> http://SportToday.org/

>> >Always hoping for us to fail, look like there someone else beside Obama that want us to suffer.  Yet Dave love his ass

>> sometimes pain is necessary to heal and get better. obama just wan us

>> to die a slow painless death and then wake up in HELL one day with no

>> way out !

>No your born again you should maike it to the holy land

obama be the anti-christ ! he so ***ed up nobody know he be white,
black, american, indonesian, kenyan, muslim, christian, liberal,
neocon, banker or just bullshitter.

we oni know he likes vacation at taxpayer expense and wants to keep
his own guns for life.

 
 
 

Ron Paul: I'm Waiting for the Fed to Self-Destruct

Post by Calimer » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 03:15:51


Quote:
> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:07:04 -0700 (PDT), ca1houn



> >> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:16:10 -0700 (PDT), ca1houn



> >> >>http://SportToday.org/

> >> >Always hoping for us to fail, look like there someone else beside Obama that want us to suffer. ?Yet Dave love his ass

> >> sometimes pain is necessary to heal and get better. obama just wan us

> >> to die a slow painless death and then wake up in HELL one day with no

> >> way out !

> >No your born again you should maike it to the holy land

> obama be the anti-christ ! he so ***ed up nobody know he be white,
> black, american, indonesian, kenyan, muslim, christian, liberal,
> neocon, banker or just bullshitter.

> we oni know he likes vacation at taxpayer expense and wants to keep
> his own guns for life.

At first I didn't like him. However, he has bailed out the banks and
stepped up the drone war.

Max