by Karime Benaiss » Fri, 24 Oct 1997 04:00:00
Hi As I'm a newcomer in Minneapolis,i would like to know where can i windsurf there?? I have no stuff with me (i come from France),so i would like to know if there's any windsurf club here ?? Thanks Karime
by Iraklis » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00
If you live in Minneapolis, try Lake Calhoun downtown or Lake Waconia (1/2 hour south). If you're in St. Paul try White Bear Lake.
The House (482-9995) sells gear and can answer most of the questions.
Good Luck & get a drysuit ASAP
1. Playa Del Carmen - windusrfing ?
2. Beware: Break-ins at CandleStick (3Com Park)
3. Pickup Truck: Ins-And-Outs For Saltwater Gear?
4. MN sail repair ?
5. 11th Annual Minnesota Sailboard Swap- May 13 MN State Fairgrnds
6. MN Closing Business sale (Liquidation)
7. Minneapolis Ice out??
8. Windsurfing in Minneapolis/St. Paul
9. Wanted: racing board Minneapolis
10. windsurfer needs room or apt near Minneapolis
11. Windsurfing near Minneapolis
12. Margarita direct fligts Miami ,JFK & Minneapolis
13. Margarita - Direct Flights, Miami,Minneapolis,JFK,Canada