I need to get a new windsurf van. What I need is a mini van that:
1. Has a standard transmission, preferably 5 speed.
2. Can remove the rear seats.
3. Is at least 8'10" bed length with rear seats removed, preferably 9'6".
4. Can fold the rear seats down into a bed.
5. Can do 80-85 MPH continuous for 11 hours. (gets me to 3 Mile Canyon)
6. Gets 20 MPG or better at that speed.
7. Roof rain gutters would be nice for my current Thule rack.
My Nissan was all this but it's going back to the factory.
What about: Ford Aerostars, Chev Astros, GMC Sufaries, Toyota LEs,
Toyota Previas, Plymouth Voyagers, Dodge Caravans,
Chev APVs, Pontiac Transports, Nissan Quests, Mercury
Villagers, Mitsubishi Expos.
If you own one of these or any other van you use for windsurf travel,
and you have the time, please let me know about which of the above
features it has and how you like the vehicle.
Thanks very much,
8'10" Bailey jump, 9'9" Sailboards Maui
Wt 155#, Ht 6'3", Usually sail on high desert lakes near SLC in Ut
Go short or go home