Another F8 day with pictures

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Weatherca » Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:18:36


Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting 50mph.
Report & pictures here
http://www.boards.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12004&PN=1

You can see "Live Action" via the streaming cam and live weather data here
http://seaspritesports.com/weather-cams.php

Regards
WC

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Florian Feuse » Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:23:06

On 2006-11-26 03:18:36 -0500, "Weathercam"

Quote:
> Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting
> 50mph. Report & pictures here
> http://SportToday.org/

Nice. I see bare hands and feet - what are the temperatures these days?

While I think last year was unusually wam (and much windier here in
NY), it seems to be back to normal this time around. It's all drysuits,
mitts and boots now.... some of the feeling does get lost in all that
***.

Florian

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Tsunam » Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:56:22


Quote:
> Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting
50mph.
> Report & pictures here
> http://www.boards.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12004&PN=1

> You can see "Live Action" via the streaming cam and live weather data here
> http://seaspritesports.com/weather-cams.php

> Regards
> WC

Only pics I can see are of teabaggers  aka dope on a rope

Is the one windsurfer seen enough to justify posting here  ;-)

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by weed.. » Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:56:48

<<< Report & pictures here
http://SportToday.org/;>>

You people sure poop alot! Are those out houses?  ;-)

Quote:

> On 2006-11-26 03:18:36 -0500, "Weathercam"

> > Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting
> > 50mph. Report & pictures here
> > http://SportToday.org/

> Nice. I see bare hands and feet - what are the temperatures these days?

> While I think last year was unusually wam (and much windier here in
> NY), it seems to be back to normal this time around. It's all drysuits,
> mitts and boots now.... some of the feeling does get lost in all that
> ***.

> Florian

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Weatherca » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:31:48

I suggest you look again using those things called eyes, abd put brain into
gear.
There's a whole load more pics of windsurfers as well, plus read text and
you'll actually find out why I sail with that particular kiter.


Quote:



>> Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting
> 50mph.
>> Report & pictures here
>> http://www.boards.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12004&PN=1

>> You can see "Live Action" via the streaming cam and live weather data
>> here
>> http://seaspritesports.com/weather-cams.php

>> Regards
>> WC

> Only pics I can see are of teabaggers  aka dope on a rope

> Is the one windsurfer seen enough to justify posting here  ;-)

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Weatherca » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:33:13

Temps are unseasonally mild at the moment, I've only just gone from  bare
feet to summer shoes and I never wear gloves anyway.


Quote:

> said:

>> Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting
>> 50mph. Report & pictures here
>> http://SportToday.org/

> Nice. I see bare hands and feet - what are the temperatures these days?

> While I think last year was unusually wam (and much windier here in NY),
> it seems to be back to normal this time around. It's all drysuits, mitts
> and boots now.... some of the feeling does get lost in all that ***.

> Florian

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by M. Gun » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:51:23


wrote on 11/27/06 5:56 AM:

Quote:
> Is the one windsurfer seen enough to justify posting here  ;-)

Would love to see pics from *your* neck of the woods on this
too-cold-not-yet-winter morning.

mo
--
Team Coyote
http://www.teamcoyote.net

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Florian Feuse » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:52:33

On 2006-11-27 11:33:13 -0500, "Weathercam"

Quote:
> Temps are unseasonally mild at the moment, I've only just gone from  
> bare feet to summer shoes and I never wear gloves anyway.

You sail all year with bare hands?

The British isles have such a wonderfully mild climate...
Just wait til you get some of the meltoff from what still is the polar
ice cap. You'll be wearing gloves, too!
;-)

florian

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Weatherca » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:48:03

Where we sail / live, UK South Coast 60 miles South Of Lomdon cross on shore
winds are SW'ly which  if you look at this chart come aross from the mid
Atlantic bringing wrmer / milder air
http://seaspritesports.com/weather108.php#map , the really cold air from the
North / NE is offshore and we don't go out in those in the winter anyway.
So very rarely do we get frost where I live, but 500yds inland thet will get
it.


Quote:

> said:

>> Temps are unseasonally mild at the moment, I've only just gone from  bare
>> feet to summer shoes and I never wear gloves anyway.

> You sail all year with bare hands?

> The British isles have such a wonderfully mild climate...
> Just wait til you get some of the meltoff from what still is the polar ice
> cap. You'll be wearing gloves, too!
> ;-)

> florian

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Tsunam » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:55:18

On your forum post there is 6 kiters seen (or the same huys 6 times if you
know what I mean) and a windsurfer twice. There *was* a wink at the end of
my post here.

:)


Quote:
> I suggest you look again using those things called eyes, abd put brain
into
> gear.
> There's a whole load more pics of windsurfers as well, plus read text and
> you'll actually find out why I sail with that particular kiter.





> >> Yet another classic day here on the UK South Coast with gusts hitting
> > 50mph.
> >> Report & pictures here
> >> http://www.boards.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12004&PN=1

> >> You can see "Live Action" via the streaming cam and live weather data
> >> here
> >> http://seaspritesports.com/weather-cams.php

> >> Regards
> >> WC

> > Only pics I can see are of teabaggers  aka dope on a rope

> > Is the one windsurfer seen enough to justify posting here  ;-)

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Tsunam » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:58:10


Quote:

> wrote on 11/27/06 5:56 AM:

> > Is the one windsurfer seen enough to justify posting here  ;-)

> Would love to see pics from *your* neck of the woods on this
> too-cold-not-yet-winter morning.

> mo
> --
> Team Coyote
> http://www.teamcoyote.net

Actually where I am it is 26 deg C and 25-30 cross off.
 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by M. Gun » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 03:36:30


wrote on 11/28/06 6:58 AM:

Quote:
> Actually where I am it is 26 deg C and 25-30 cross off.

Sounds like a perfect picture taking opportunity. Don't even mind if you
include kites ;)

--
Team Coyote
http://www.teamcoyote.net

 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by Tsunam » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:24:41


Quote:

> wrote on 11/28/06 6:58 AM:

> > Actually where I am it is 26 deg C and 25-30 cross off.

> Sounds like a perfect picture taking opportunity. Don't even mind if you
> include kites ;)

> --
> Team Coyote
> http://www.teamcoyote.net

Too busy sailing, and we don't have dope on a rope here. Paradise huh....
 
 
 

Another F8 day with pictures

Post by M. Gun » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:19:53


wrote on 11/28/06 8:24 PM:

Quote:
>Too busy sailing, and we don't have dope on a rope here. Paradise huh....

Only your word on that...
Seeing's believing and Weathercam, busy as he was, showed the goods!

:)

--
Team Coyote
http://www.teamcoyote.net